Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me + anyone who is vent and got some common sense ,and likes 2 join fun around , that dont ...
Page: 11

KalaBunga Senior Member

me

+ anyone who is vent and got some common sense ,and likes 2 join fun around , that dont take 64 nps 2 serrious

should be banned lol[/b]
    ahhaah yea xD

The priest thing was to kennie...i really dont give a shit bout any of your priests...they dont play so there not relevant.
    hatred wont be nr.1 in shit cuz hatred is dead and gone.... go suck your own dick somewhere else.
    talking bout memories and shit...im not here to have a trip into the past back to the times where killing someone in fp+7 was considered "pro"
    plz do come back though so i can smack u around arena...then watch u get smacked around cz...o wait didnt u play girakon? Heard u werent succesful there either.
    Have u seen your own pk vids?

2-3 hits for everything.
    I dont get y u "old school" players think ur special... all any1 was ever doing was aiming noobs.[/b]

Funny how all those KittiesT_T and Thelast we fought in cz had full shells8/9 again nice try twat.
    and yes we will always be nr.1.

Banned

Funny how all those KittiesT_T and Thelast we fought in cz had full shells8/9 again nice try twat.
    and yes we will always be nr.1.[/b]

bla bla bla

kittiestT_T : DEAD

Thelast: DEAD

Hatred: hmm DEAD

when u can say we owned BC or Vindictive LAST WEEK then u can talk, for now ur just talking shit in a game u dont even play....

y do u guyz bring up memories? Its like Muhammed Ali saying, well i beat so and so back in 79 so i can definitley beat mike tyson :/.

rostoen1990

My top Party of 4 would be, hmmmmmmm

Me (priest)
    Steven (warrior)
    XterminatOR ( warrior)
    TooMuchXephy (mage)
    GuarderAzteca (warrior)

Warrior power :P
    Server Logos

noobybooby2 is right, so many ppl living in the past its funny :lol:

Banned

My top Party of 4 would be, hmmmmmmm
    Me (priest)
    Steven (warrior)
    XterminatOR ( warrior)
    TooMuchXephy (mage)
    GuarderAzteca (warrior)

Warrior power :P
    Server Logos

noobybooby2 is right, so many ppl living in the past its funny :lol:[/b]

Everyone seems to have alzheimers.

You do know that 4 of us could rape 2 BC parties while drinking beers right? Thats how useless BC was.. I REALLY REALLY doubt they've gotten any better.. Only thing they were good at was buying items/lvls of the gms

i'm sure you'd love to assume that you will someday become the same stature as some of the better known players since you so easily look back upon them and say "oh easy i can do that"

they invented the game. you simply leeched what they have taught.
    if they had never went first to discover what the best exp, what the best pk methods, etc. were, you would still be your noobie self, chatting with other level 40 people in piana.

the oldschool consists of the people who innovated this game and invented such things as the combo. you think that because you can combo as well or better than them, you deserve just as much respect?

get the fuck out. everyone can fucking combo. you aren't special

this topic was brought up out of pure jealousy.

even if you get #1 on every server from now on, you will never ever be known to the extent as the older players so just give up now.

this is directed at everyone who is arguing that the old school players are overrated.

read this

People talking like this pisses me off , how the fuck u can compare ko players with Einstein and a Physics teacher ?
    who do you think is smarter????? :P u are funny
    so none new player would be smarter or better player than the old player? cmon :lol:
    i just will say something that is 100% since i have play and i have been witness about this "old school "
    all those arrogant that claim theirselves the "best" they were just the best cuz they overgeared everyone in the server look at 000 lol normal items? pff he even could kill with cs and 1 dagger,,,, old movies = solo
    now call those and tell them to solo this days :P
    go to the dictionary and look for the word
    "Humility" h34r:
    and 1 more thing, always the new generation will surpass the old 1 is a life rule.[/b]
    edit:

Good Comparison, though would you say the Physics Teacher is Intelligent[/b]
    sure a physics teacher is intelligent, but are they einstein? no. they will never achieve the same amount of fame simply because einstein was the first.

so, no matter how well you do on girakon or akara or whatever server will come out next, you will be nothing compared to the first.

edit#2: and no i don't think all the new school players are shit. i just don't hold them to the same respect that i would hold an old school player to.

edit#3:
    ive been playing just as long or longer then most of these "KE" players but im still on the rofd side... So wat is the definition of a "rofd player"[/b]
    known player during ke vs. known player during rofd. the fact that someone had a random level 60 character in ke doesn't make them a ke player.

this topic is fun

Banned

You do know that 4 of us could rape 2 BC parties while drinking beers right? Thats how useless BC was.. I REALLY REALLY doubt they've gotten any better.. Only thing they were good at was buying items/lvls of the gms[/b]

The key word is could.

Y are u even in this topic, everything u have to say has to do with back then...wtf. Come with something u can do now or go ride around other topics talking about how good your old clan is.

ps: theres many other clans i could name but BC was the first thing that could pop into my head.

P.S name a good one or stfu lol... afk movie time

Topic is named Top4 duo pk partners, its nothing bout now or the past ^^

Banned

i'm sure you'd love to assume that you will someday become the same stature as some of the better known players and easily look back upon them and say "oh easy i can do that"

they invented the game. you simply leeched what they have taught.
    if they had never went first to discover what the best exp, what the best pk methods, etc. were, you would still be your noobie self, chatting with other level 40 people in piana.

the oldschool consists of the people who innovated this game and invented such things as the combo. you think that because you can combo as well or better than them, you deserve just as much respect?

get the fuck out. everyone can fucking combo. you aren't special
    this topic was brought up out of pure jealousy.

even if you get #1 on every server from now on, you will never ever be known to the extent as the older players so just give up now.

this is directed at everyone who is arguing that the old school players are overrated.
    read this[/b]

Hmm well i was comboing back before i can remember(not bout me though)

But still just bcuz others didnt have the oppurtunity to be some of the first to learn it doesnt mean they were leeches....

Muhammed Ali was one of the first boxers to use footwork. Yet whens the last time uve seen him call Roy Jones jr a leech?

Old school innovated a couple things but if we go to krko ( where they consider any1 who isnt playing krko a noob). They will laugh at half the shit u guyz "innovated". Its not about who invented something or discovered something its about how the player uses it.

ps: i had a lvl 70 back in KE not a lvl 60 srry but u failed on that 1, but this 1 aint bout me

and plenty of known players in rofd have owned plenty of known players in KE easily.

P.S name a good one or stfu lol... afk movie time
    Topic is named Top4 duo pk partners, its nothing bout now or the past ^^[/b]

y are u still posting?

All i can say its that yeah its easy now cuz of the lvl cap, but in order to beat ppl like used to do b4 (like being 70 beating 62's) u gotta get better items, how much will it take a new guy to have dual shars+9 and shells+9 and get lvl 80. You were beasts cuz u had lvl 70 and most of the ppl were around 65. No doubt u have skills but i can beat ppl that way easily too. I think its more fair now cuz everyone has decent gear, instead of some people being 70's having shells+7+8 and weapons+8 agains 62's with fps+7 and mds+7. Cant you take other ppl to have decent gear so u dont 1-2hit them in cz and make 10knps soloin 1hour? thats too bad... this is more fair and the only ppl complaining about it its cuz they had "insane" gear in their time, now everyone can have that gear. But if u were guys never stoped playing u could have had better gear than u had in that time and prolly be lvls 80 by this time so dont blame it on the new patches

lvl to 70 is not ez, me and m4d have been working on it for a few months now and we r still far from 70 (life + job + friends + getting laid + traveling + vacations), and we still get tons of fun fighting a lvl 80 warrior who gets spiked maliced for 700+ and looking how he light feet faster than m4d

its so true cz aint the same shit, we barely get nps by now (honestly what can a pair of noobs can achieve with +0 uniques on the rogue, not even 1 unique on the priest, fp and chitin armors and shitty weapons?) but we still play and go pwn noobs @ abyss when get raped by lvl 80 party, hehehe

Hmm well i was comboing back before i can remember... but still just bcuz others didnt have the oppurtunity to be some of the first to learn it doesnt mean they were leeches....

Muhammed Ali was one of the first boxers to use footwork. Yet whens the last time uve seen him call Roy Jones jr a leech?
    Old school innovated a couple things but if we go to krko ( where they consider any1 who isnt playing krko a noob).[/b]
    yeah. you didn't have the opportunity to invent it. sucks to be you man. and as far as i know, yes. it does mean you are leech if you copy what someone else has already invented/discovered?

great, you can be good in your own respect, but why the hell do you insist on comparing yourself to the older players saying you are better than they were before? (if you bring up the fact that some people are flaming the new school for being noob, it's not me. read my previous post.)

They will laugh at half the shit u guyz "innovated". Its not about who invented something or discovered something its about how the player uses it.[/b]
    i have played krko. have you? are you even korean? i'm assuming you are not so how exactly do you know what the hell the korean community thinks? and if you are korean, 너 는 한글 도 못 일그고 한국말 도 못 헤 지?

ps: i had a lvl 70 back in KE not a lvl 60 srry but u failed on that 1[/b]
    yet no one knows who you are. thus not "known"

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Silence maybe we wont be as famous as the first, but then again can u name who the first person to ever combo was? cuz it wasnt 0000000, it wasnt RingWraith, it wasnt Eric, it wasnt any of these AHM guys... i might be the only person in this topic who could in fact name the guy who first learned to combo.

we wont neccessarily be famous like Eric or Zero but without watching us play or anything and just say we are noob because we didnt do our thing back when they did is stupid

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast