Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ewylanal- Scammer.

This is a discussion on Ewylanal- Scammer. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HalfLife i only talked about the hell breaker cuz its the best item there lol, plus if ...
Page: 5

MrPayne

Originally posted by HalfLife
    i only talked about the hell breaker cuz its the best item there lol, plus if u look at the list of passwords she hed and didnt scam(there r alot more), then gimme a fucking break, the items on those chars r worth over 3 times more then the liste of stuff u gave us, noob.

think before u "flame"
    hellbreaker is the best?
    iron neck and belt are more expansive.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

where is now that Infinitemadness ???????

he can blablablablabla a lot on others topica and now when players actually needs him to resolve something he dont replys

D4ngweth scammed yesterday... acc also shared with Ewy

lost lycaon hammer +7 on my behalf

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    D4ngweth scammed yesterday... acc also shared with Ewy

lost lycaon hammer +7 on my behalf
    Do we really need more evidence? Quick waggy, change your pass. :lol:

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by HalfLife
    i only talked about the hell breaker cuz its the best item there lol, plus if u look at the list of passwords she hed and didnt scam(there r alot more), then gimme a fucking break, the items on those chars r worth over 3 times more then the liste of stuff u gave us, noob.

think before u "flame"
    wow, you are really constructive when you call me noob.. call me anything you want, atleast i'm no scammer! And if you try to tell me that she didn't scame her RELATIVE who has good items, then HOWABOUT YOU USE YOUR BRAIN A BIT??

dunno about u, but it seems to me a realy big coincidence that 3 chars that were shared with ewy got suddnely "hacked"

AmnRalThul

i dont wanna make any comment on who scammed who or who hacked who...
    but 1 thing makes me think

if u give ur items to someone else this means u r risking them even if the other person do not scam there is always a probability of losing ur item or duping them...

but above all.....

what makes u trusts a person just cos that person have a pussy ? h43r:

im gonna make a new account and ill play a 16y/o girl and scam y'all <_<

Originally posted by AmnRalThul
    i dont wanna make any comment on who scammed who or who hacked who...
    but 1 thing makes me think

if u give ur items to someone else this means u r risking them even if the other person do not scam there is always a probability of losing ur item or duping them...

but above all.....

what makes u trusts a person just cos that person have a pussy ? * *h43r: *

im gonna make a new account and ill play a 16y/o girl and scam y'all *<_<
    m2
    watch out ppl

BabaGirlie is on the way

AmnRalThul

only thing you can scam with the name babagirlie is a silkbundle

and that is open for bets ^_^

Halfie is right she has my pw also...long time ago, nothing happened. Pw has changed many times after that tough I dunno, but yes I agree still no actual proves here only accusations. I am trying to get one other incident examined, I dunno if it's related here much, but if I get proves about it they might have some infect here.

Hmmm did I confuce you guys? Good let's just think my confucing words and not to toss mud over each others untill we know something for sure..ty.

omg =X

ewy

Originally posted by MrPayne
    -2 i got IP confirmations that Profe that Ewylanal trade items at date 16/6 at 4 am when we ussualy sleep ,
    oh really. i traded items at 4am at war time (as u said on msn)?
    U'll be happy to know i went to the war with my sisters char, Partied with Athames clan and talked alot with DarkUnion.
    so there u go heres MY proof.

for all of you who thinks i scammed dang or Nere, they can both tell you i didnt do it. and if i so called scammed them why not Bonnie?
    oh right cuz i didnt scam them, i got hacked. but u guys believe whatever u wanna believe huh?!

oh and btw they did tell me on msn they gonna find me irl and make me give them the items i didnt scam back

Strawberry

Originally posted by hoody
    my small sister making more good lies than ewy *<_<
    Hoody... stfu!
    Ewy had my acc id and pass for most of the time i was in silence clan.... guess what NOTHING HAPPENED!
    I no ewy couldnt have the heart to scam someone even if she wanted to! she is the best person and maybe if all you retards got off your high horse and realised people do get hacked and scammed...its the reality! sure you lost some good item.. WHO CARES! its a game go have a cry and move on.

bitch all you want here coz seriously no one cares! you've had your 15 minutes of fame, now stfu and get a life!
    the end.

P.S Ewy and Half :wub: :wub: forever

the_man_slayer

Firstly I not even guna begin to correct your post, stupid aussie, if u read paynes posts hes the one whos not moaning about this as much as other people ( which i'll prolly prove with my post lol). Just coz ewy had your account then doesnt mean that she wouldnt do it now, thats just what you wana believe. Someone somewhere further up in this said that she used to lose her temper over small things, which is what I discovered when I was in IceColdDreams, thats somethink that her and VooDu have in common then. But I sorta believe she is still a good person, but at the same time, mrpayne is one of da most trust worthly peeps on the server.

So you see the problem, well I understand what paynes saying, it seems wayyy too coincidentle- getting clan items, then being hacked, then other people being hacked who ewy had the details to. Before you jump to conclusions fag, im not saying ewy did it. Mrpayne, if you have the proof, you dont need to prove it to anyone here, but if you wana ensure what people think about this subject (other than the people bum-licking ewy) then you might aswell.

So lets not judge, it's a big list to lose, lets be honest its not like it was shit it took hard work and effort to get that list. But dont forget, innocent untill proven gulity. If you guys wana find and ban the real person behind this (who ever you are) I suggest you work together and try get back the hard worked items, if you cant do that, then lets leave this subject and think of it as another fuck up, we :wub: you k2.
    Peace out bruv

Strawberry

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    1.Firstly I not even guna begin to correct your post, stupid aussie
    2.if u read paynes posts hes the one whos not moaning about this as much as other people
    3.getting clan items, then being hacked, then other people being hacked who ewy had the details to
    4.Before you jump to conclusions fag
    1.Firstly.... FU!
    2.I was aiming it at EVERYONE who has a problem with ewy... not just him.
    3.Proof please? and that should be between her and them so really you should just butt out.
    4.Ive done nothing to you, all i have done is defend my friend, so please show some respect and dont call me a stupid aussie or a fag. thankyou.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast