Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sucks fumar or assaf that you did got haced or scamed. but dark3lf never broguht premuim or KC for the ...
Page: 4

Fallensix

sucks fumar or assaf that you did got haced or scamed.

but dark3lf never broguht premuim or KC for the acount :-o and thre has been said before.
    so you might wanen change topic title ot Hacked by one of the Ofaxaboxer old owners.
    i will support him till i see realproof.

or mabby you are making this all up took the items by yourself now trying to get something off this???????.
    tbh i think you would do not things like that cause you and assaf are 2 cool guys enjoyed always playing wiht you 2.[/b]
    +1, you just cant blame him without proof or ofc you can but its stupid.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

25/09/2007 01:34:00 DarkElf (D)Swan Heart(D) fuck this sucks
    25/09/2007 01:34:06 DarkElf (D)Swan Heart(D) I just lost shitloads of money[/b]
    Yea but maybe you should add the part where I told you that I was gonna spam customer support for one week and after that I will delevel the priest because I can't play it. if you don't see the whole conversation you won't get the picture.
    Anyways show me some proofs that you just didn't do it yourself and just try to fuck me over? Because I wanna know the truth too.

I don't fucking know the payment infos and you Vacant just confirmed it (just log on to the website and check that the last thing that has been bought to that account was GOLD PREMIUM and then ask Vacant if he game me any infos or not. You can blame me all you want but I haven't done anything.
    I'm relly getting annoyed about your blaming. First of all anyone can say he got hacked by someone and without any proofs that's just useless.
    I can say that I got hacked by Fumar and everyone has to believe me just because I say so. Get real.
    I'm not gonna lose my good night sleep because of this because I know I haven't touched your account nor items. Over and out.[/b]
    read again:
    it doesn't metter if vacent didn't give you his info, which i belive so becuase he has no reason to lie
    what i was saying was: you get confirm email from k2 with payment details check again my post after i edited it
    that's the info i gave you remember??
    YOU get real then
    have you seen a scammer one who said "i'm sorry, it was i who hacked you i will return you the items" NO it doesn't work that way
    so i know it's my word against yours but i brought down the facts

sucks fumar or assaf that you did got haced or scamed.

but dark3lf never broguht premuim or KC for the acount :-o and thre has been said before.
    so you might wanen change topic title ot Hacked by one of the Ofaxaboxer old owners.
    i will support him till i see realproof.[/b]
    i can't give solid proof.. he won't say he hacked me
    and i don't think some 'old owner' will wait for exactly 2-3 days after i get the account from him so he can hack me and set him up

KalaBunga Senior Member

and i don't think some 'old owner' will wait for exactly 2-3 days after i get the account from him so he can hack me and set him up[/b]
    as i said before some where on the 2nd page. best way to make choas and put some one else for the blame so acttualy it make sens to me.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I find it hard 2 believe darkelf is a scammer.

It prolly is a big coincidence, but i can tell when i talk to someone when they are scammers.

I have dark on my msn and im convinced he isnt a scammer and ill stick up for him, and vouch for him.

U prolly got keylogged or hacked, its simple.

what i was saying was: you get confirm email from k2 with payment details check again my post after i edited it
    that's the info i gave you remember??[/b]
    But he bought the premium BEFORE the trade so I couldn't possibly get any payment details. So that what you're saying makes absolutely no sense.
    Actually this is pretty funny because you accuse me without any proofs. You're just making fool of yourself. I tried to be reasonable even though you accused me but this is getting out of hands.

Fallensix

read again:
    it doesn't metter if vacent didn't give you his info, which i belive so becuase he has no reason to lie
    that's the info i gave you remember??
    YOU get real then
    have you seen a scammer one who said "i'm sorry, it was i who hacked you i will return you the items" NO it doesn't work that way
    so i know it's my word against yours but i brought down the facts
    i can't give solid proof.. he won't say he hacked me
    and i don't think some 'old owner' will wait for exactly 2-3 days after i get the account from him so he can hack me and set him up
    [/b]
    And who does tell you his scammer when he isnt a scammer lol.

And who does tell you his scammer when he isnt a scammer lol.[/b]
    Let's just wait for him to post more shit about me :P
    I'm really sorry you got hacked but just tossing around headless accusations won't get you anywhere.

OH stfu Fallensix...

But he bought the premium BEFORE the trade so I couldn't possibly get any payment details. So that what you're saying makes absolutely no sense.
    Actually this is pretty funny because you accuse me without any proofs. You're just making fool of yourself. I tried to be reasonable even though you accused me but this is getting out of hands.[/b]
    you told me you bought this account a month ago?
    well here this.. you couldn't change email not befor 2 weeks ago when the new 'security system' came on.
    so obvously when you bought or whatever the account from vacant he gave you the email and pass?
    becuase you could not change it then
    of course after you had new SQs you changed your email
    and there you have his email and his info

now you will probably say... "oh he changed his email pass too"
    come on...
    stop lying

OH stfu Fallensix...
    well here this.. you couldn't change email not befor 2 weeks ago when the new 'security system' came on.
    so obvously when you bought or whatever the account from vacant he gave you the email and pass?

come on...
    stop lying[/b]
    FYI you could change it about a month ago. http://knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=3&...240878244968041

Check the date pls and don't be an idiot. Over and out, I'm not gonna waste my time on arguing with you because you are wrong and I am right.

KalaBunga Senior Member

actualy new secury system is like 4-5 weeks ahgo not usre. cause they made it a 2nd time cuase they had probleems sending email.

in totale there where ahbout 4 securty updates

Fallensix

OH stfu Fallensix...

come on...
    stop lying[/b]
    why shud I stfu? If I shud stfu then why did you make a public topic about this?. Your so damn idiot trying to figure all the fucking ways that Dark3lf would have scammed you, but you just cant find them coz its not true. Why dont you try to figure some else way to be u to be hacked, I think it would be much more rational option.

All I see is accusations, accusations and accusations, but not a single proof. You know why? Because I didn't do anything.
    All I can say you just made a total fool of yourself just because you started accusing me.
    I'll just keep proving how stupid you've been until you apologize me.

dorpwn

maybe because in some cases u cant proove it by 100% ?
    fallenfag ur a fucking dumbass cunt and 3xit ... well lol u already proven several times that u r a mindless moron

sexy Owa

maybe because in some cases u cant proove it by 100% ?
    fallenfag ur a fucking dumbass cunt and 3xit ... well lol u already proven several times that u r a mindless moron[/b]
    i fail to see how this will help fumar get any items back :/ i also dont see how there is any way possable to get this sorted out without accusations >.< i personally think dark3lf didnt do this but in a situation like this there are little ways possable to gather information on who scammed >.< instead of looking for that look for who couldnt have scammed you and start there :/

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast