Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All I know is that it wasnt Dark3lf for 100% sure. I dont care about anything else, maybe its one ...
Page: 6

Fallensix

All I know is that it wasnt Dark3lf for 100% sure. I dont care about anything else, maybe its one of the old owners or u just got hacked. But Dark3lf is innocent.

wow.. don't start with me. I have already given my defence, I didn't do it. I have no guilt... if you wish to blame me, I could care less because that doesen't change a thing. :lol:

I am not stupid, if I scammed I would have done so in a much classier fassion. But guess what, I don't scam, and never will. If I scammed, I'd be sitting here blaming dark3lf and spreading bullshit like I gave him payment info... bla bla.. I didn't. I don't lie. I had the last payment info and thats all I had. You guys still show no proof you can get account back that way in the first place, not to mention everones so blidsided me or dark3lf did it to not think fumar was keylogged.

Your even more dumb to not realize I NEVER knew darkelf sold the account in the first place. The only time I knew about it was now, think about it.

Again, this will be my last post untill further evidence shows up. And guess what, it won't happen cause I never did it. False accusations will not hurt my reputation.

wow.. don't start with me. I have already given my defence, I didn't do it. I have no guilt... if you wish to blame me, I could care less because that doesen't change a thing. :lol:

I am not stupid, if I scammed I would have done so in a much classier fassion. But guess what, I don't scam, and never will. If I scammed, I'd be sitting here blaming dark3lf and spreading bullshit like I gave him payment info... bla bla.. I didn't. I don't lie. I had the last payment info and thats all I had. You guys still show no proof you can get account back that way in the first place, not to mention everones so blidsided me or dark3lf did it to not think fumar was keylogged.

Your even more dumb to not realize I NEVER knew darkelf sold the account in the first place. The only time I knew about it was now, think about it.
    Again, this will be my last post untill further evidence shows up. And guess what, it won't happen cause I never did it. False accusations will not hurt my reputation.[/b]
    the only proof i can think of is that you was the last owner befor dark3lf if you so didn't give dark3lf info, then it puts him out of the picture
    and it doesn't metter if you knew the account been traded or not
    you had SQ because it was your account, and you had payment info so you can change the account pass by ticketing k2
    cut the crap. you the only one who could do this and there no one else
    honestly i don't care if you have good reputation it worth nothig these days

ldalusong87

BUMP

the only proof i can think of is that you was the last owner befor dark3lf if you so didn't give dark3lf info, then it puts him out of the picture
    and it doesn't metter if you knew the account been traded or not
    you had SQ because it was your account, and you had payment info so you can change the account pass by ticketing k2
    cut the crap. you the only one who could do this and there no one else
    honestly i don't care if you have good reputation it worth nothig these days[/b]
    You call that proof? And it does matter if I knew the account was traded or not, because if I was gunna scam darkelf I would have done it ages ago. You also can't ticket back an account as far as I know. And I repost this because you failed to read the whole post.

Oh, by the way you can change all your SQ's including your seal/unseal shit so I didn't know a thing exept ID and payment info. I just logged in my rogue account and guess what? Yep... it's asking me to put in a whole new set of information. And don't go saying cause of the new SQ thing, because he gave me all 3 new sq's with the account and it was already done. Go ahead, try to seal/unseal something and see if the same password works. I will PM you the old SQ info (I have all information to EVERY account I own/owned in a secured text file).

Therefore, if someone didn't secure his email correctly someone could have obtained a new password.

That's the best defence I can provide, please try and comprehend what I said. It's hard to explain. Check your PM's.

In simple terms, K2 made people change their security info again AFTER I had sold the account. So it would be impossible for me to change the password. When we exchanged accounts the only thing that we recieved was the 3 secret questions. You can verify that with darkelf. Later on K2 made you redo your information to make a seal/unseal passowrd which I never had. Before that all unsealing was done via the first secret question.

Enough said, I've proven myself innocent.

dorpwn

imo it wasnt vacant cuz he didnt know that the account was sold
    im sticking to darkelf he could recieve the payments into his email like fumar said

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

imo it wasnt vacant cuz he didnt know that the account was sold
    im sticking to darkelf he could recieve the payments into his email like fumar said[/b]
    How could I possibly get 4 digits of Vacant's credit card if he never told them to me?
    I wonder who are you gonna blame the next.
    I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you because I haven't done anything and neither has vacant.

Banned

How could I possibly get 4 digits of Vacant's credit card if he never told them to me?
    I wonder who are you gonna blame the next.
    I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you because I haven't done anything and neither has vacant.[/b]
    The tickets that people submit don't get erased. For example, I can still read a ticket which I wrote almost a year ago. Maybe Vacant wrote a ticket which contained his payment info? That is one way you could've acquired it.

If it's not Vacant, it's you. I like how people start their defense by saying, "There was a previous owner, but he wouldn't possibly scam you." If it wasn't the previous owner, then it was you - retard.

It was Dark3lf. He has the motive. He was retarded enough to fuck himself over, so to justify his stupidity, he scammed you.

I love internet drama.

sexy Owa

The tickets that people submit don't get erased. For example, I can still read a ticket which I wrote almost a year ago. Maybe Vacant wrote a ticket which contained his payment info? That is one way you could've acquired it.

If it's not Vacant, it's you. I like how people start their defense by saying, "There was a previous owner, but he wouldn't possibly scam you." If it wasn't the previous owner, then it was you - retard.

It was Dark3lf. He has the motive. He was retarded enough to fuck himself over, so to justify his stupidity, he scammed you.

I love internet drama.[/b]
    you love taking part in it its more eye candy for people such as myself :P

i know its not vacant thats just from having shared accounts with him and trusting him with items left and right :/

Fallensix

I think it wasnt Vacant or Dark3lf, Im pretty sure that both is innocent.

dorpwn

I think it wasnt Vacant or Dark3lf, Im pretty sure that both is innocent.[/b]
    yea it was his dog! yet again retarded post! cant expect much from u anyway : )

Fallensix

yea it was his dog! yet again retarded post! cant expect much from u anyway : )[/b]
    tbh, I dont even care I know that both is innocent u guys are just trying to hope that darkelf or vacant is scammer and what if they are and they say it? WHAT would that fix? you still wont get ur items back or anything. Fumar lost his items and not gonna have em back thats it. Nobody will say that "im the scammer" and this fucking topic will be a myth, coz there will not be any proofs about anything.

dorpwn

ofcourse no item will be returned, this kinds of topics are for other players to think before going to the trusted people section and say "YES I KNOW HIM HE IS TRUSTED !!"
    these kind of posts are ment to prevent next scam, use ur brain dude i know its hard but you can do it!

liquidkk

tbh, I dont even care I know that both is innocent u guys are just trying to hope that darkelf or vacant is scammer and what if they are and they say it? WHAT would that fix? you still wont get ur items back or anything. Fumar lost his items and not gonna have em back thats it. Nobody will say that "im the scammer" and this fucking topic will be a myth, coz there will not be any proofs about anything.[/b]
    dont u think before u write stuff? we already said that we know fumar wont get any of his item back...
    we post here just to show ppl that darkelf\vacant are scammers and shouldnt be trusted
    as dor said use ur brain idiot

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast