Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why is the world full of assholes :angry:...
Page: 2

GuildWarsfreak

Why is the world full of assholes :angry:

Royalassassin

Are you both ginger?

Duro

Cammy wont scam someone, he&#39;s to dumb for it <3

Selling an account that isnt safe is just as bad as stealing it from someone. U sold me the account so its ur responseability.

Help me get it back or give me a refund.[/b]
    like it or not... thats really true

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

How does cammy know if its gonna be safe or not?

P.S: Are u both really scottisH?

Banned

like it or not... thats really true[/b]
    yea ...its really sad but true.... idk the story or anything but after reading all this...if u sell a account that isnt safe..its just like scamming somone ...it blows that happened to u and i hope u guys work it out

How does cammy know if its gonna be safe or not?

P.S: Are u both really scottisH? [/b]
    well i had it for a week or two and i decided im not wanting it no more so ill sell it, but i rekon this guy still has the account and is chargebacking to save himself money and keep the account.

Ive sold many many accounts , and this is the ONLY time ive been accused of "Scamming" why now? and why for so little money? the account hasnt even got premmy to unseal, and i dont even got click and buy for atleast 6 months now due to them closing it, so how is it even possible for me to buy shit on that account to change the info? I pay people items for premmy most of the time or i just wait till night-time to get on for free.

I save all my logs on all convos, and the guy i sold it to was paranoid about me changing pass after he bought the account, now i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me, but why fucking bother, you come here accusing me of scamming

Btw, still not won your $103, im gona try and keep that, even if you did get scammed, its like you blocked me the day after you bought the account anyways so why should i beleive you?

Dont really give a shit, maby coming to me on msn asking whats wrong maby would have goten you a refund but it seems you allready chargebacked, blocked me and made this topic.

GuildWarsfreak

1st. Yea thats why i sent u a message on here and ur reply was

"LOL?

Dude, i bought this account last week for another char, i dont have all info to change shit like that,"

Yet u just said here "i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me"

2nd. I havent blocked u on msn, Just cause i bought an account from u dosnt mean i want to be ur friend ¬_¬

3rd. In the 4th and 5th paragraph u contradicted urself saying
    "your $103, im gona try and keep that"
    "you allready chargebacked"

"I save all my logs on all convos, and the guy i sold it to was paranoid about me changing pass after he bought the account"
    I never even mentioned that once, thats another lie i guess u cant stop.

I told u it was the first time i&#39;ve used paypal, u must of thought i was an easy target to scam.

Yet u just said here "i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me"[/b]
    You must be a fucking retard.

Read it again, or get mummy to help you undestand what it means.

SouljaPriest

Hey ... i know cammy long time and i thinked for a time he&#39;s an asshole .. but he wouldn&#39;t scamm someone if he payed real money ... sry but cammy wouldn&#39;t do this ! ! ! ...

<<ghettochild

SouljaPriest

Psy

GuildWarsfreak

He types like a turk imo ¬_¬

"i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me"

Please explain what it means?

The way i see it.

I STILL HAVE THE INFORMATION TO CHANGE HIS ACCOUNT HE BOUGHT OFF ME.

Yet.

????Explain????

D0ntLikeAFreak

Hey ... i know cammy long time and i thinked for a time he&#39;s an asshole .. but he wouldn&#39;t scamm someone if he payed real money ... sry but cammy wouldn&#39;t do this ! ! ! ...
    <<ghettochild
    SouljaPriest[/b]
    Stefan, Yes Cammy wouldn&#39;t had scammed anyone in the past , but the few last months I&#39;ve got my doubts about him as he turned into , yes an Asshole.

oldboy

cammy&#39;s legit.....aint his fault if the previous owner changed shit....ur dumb fault for buying a char that didnt have all the info....

cammy&#39;s legit.....aint his fault if the previous owner changed shit....ur dumb fault for buying a char that didnt have all the info....[/b]
    when you sell a char IT IS YOUR FAULT. end of story.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast