Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how come none of the ppl that got scammed also havnt posted anything. i would like to hear there story ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

how come none of the ppl that got scammed also havnt posted anything. i would like to hear there story and how they got scammed.[/b]
    they wantd to post what happen to them but they got a measage that this forums is no longer takeing new members at this time...
    and do not have an account here currently..
    cause they are noobs i guese...
    ';x

Pino

so now your saying your own clannies are noobs? hmm =.=

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

so now your saying your own clannies are noobs? hmm =.=[/b]
    the people he scammed in my clan was noobs, in my sub clan, not main clan. kinda with in the ally. but they was new memebers to the clan..
    and thos forums is not accepting new memebers for them to make an account here to post what they want
    andark has thou..

the fact remains that 13atman scammed people out side my clan also like gamma22 leader of xxnodrammaxx clan and katreen from that clan also a mage ';s ask them ';-]
    ';x

sexyrexy

didnt you say he scammed you aswell.. that makes you a noob

sorry for the losses but you can sign up for ko4life on fridays i believe untill then no proof bb

FlippinSweeT

it's pretty funny also buddah, you put that ur lvl80 in ur sig but ur seeking is 50-80 :P

Banned

Wondered about that too even tho hes 75 <_<

Banned

Thumbs down

Wondered about that too even tho hes 75 <_<[/b]
    kalabasa is a funny name, isn;t that llike a portuguese sausage ?
    heh
    back on topic that sig says 80 so when i do hit 80 i will not have to edit it since i&#39;ma go 80 with that char ;]
    got the one from kodb there also just incase one uopdares faster then another or one goes down &#39;;s
    back on topic....
    found out 13atman tried to scam anothrt person on ares server again nick names deuce for a dark vane +7 but then failed...
    cause we intervieneed and let him know 13atman was a scammer and deuce replied that 13atman tried to get him to use his darkvaine+7 alot, you can letter deuce or gamma22 or landarklor katreen from xxnodrammaxx clan who he scammed also...
    he scamed alot of diffrent clans and now his own clan named jokers...this is why we are telling people, because he is inviteing people to his clan just to scam them makeing it easier for him to gain trust.
    befire he used to jump clan to clan doing this....

didnt you say he scammed you aswell.. that makes you a noob

sorry for the losses but you can sign up for ko4life on fridays i believe untill then no proof bb[/b]
    he only scammed me for 26 mil to reskill 1 day before he quit so i did not loose as much as the iothers did such as a erion staff+7 from gamma22 or a dread shield+4 and chitin rebirth set from landarkl we trusted him as a clany. &#39;;x

FlippinSweeT

erion staff+7[/b]
    wtf staff is that? i&#39;ve never heard of it and i&#39;ve played this game for 4 years.....

Banned

Question

wtf staff is that? i&#39;ve never heard of it and i&#39;ve played this game for 4 years.....[/b]
    i got dyslexia and do not spell well, but...the correct spelling is = Lightning Erenion Staff+7
    just to clear that up he scammed gamma22 from ares server witch u can letter to find out this is true or not. &#39;;-]

FlippinSweeT

i got dyslexia and do not spell well, but...the correct spelling is = Lightning Erenion Staff+7
    just to clear that up he scammed gamma22 from ares server witch u can letter to find out this is true or not. &#39;;-][/b]

http://www.reference.com/search?q=dyslexia

Social and emotional difficulties often accompany this disorder, as children are unable to meet expectations of parents and teachers and feel frustrated at their inability to achieve their goals. They may have a negative self-image and become angry, anxious, and depressed.

I think you found your problem.

Banned

Red face

http://www.reference.com/search?q=dyslexia
    Social and emotional difficulties often accompany this disorder, as children are unable to meet expectations of parents and teachers and feel frustrated at their inability to achieve their goals. They may have a negative self-image and become angry, anxious, and depressed.
    I think you found your problem.[/b]
    dyslexia is when you use both parts of your brain for thinking when your brain supose to use one partt for bodyly functions and one part for thinking, but since i use both parts for thinking it reads backards also known as dyslexua and is nothing to do with how a person is growing up, perhaps if u want to learn more of this disability you should do further research , for there are over 100 types of dyslexia. thank you.
    &#39;;-]
    back on sybject your remarks have nothing to do with 13atman being a scammer and scamming that staff fram gamma22 and dread shield+4 from landarkl &#39;;x on ares server.

Banned

kalabasa is a funny name, isn;t that llike a portuguese sausage ?[/b]
    1st its kalbasa
    2nd it means sausage in russian
    3rd the portuguese sausage is called kolbasz
    FAIL

Banned

Red face

1st its kalbasa
    2nd it means sausage in russian
    3rd the portuguese sausage is called kolbasz
    FAIL[/b]
    no doubt, i went to a portuguese feast in massachussettes before called the mederia feast or sutin like that where they have mederia wine and sttuff and they also had portuguese sausage and stuff, remebered it being good &#39;;s
    back on topic....
    found out 13arman also ben vscamming again.....some person pmed me ingame saying he got scammed also by him...on his priest godlikebattlepriest....
    he also has a mage named zorgonthegreat.....
    might wana look out for that also...

Andark

i desied to come on forums o chck the topic and read and put my 2 cents in o btw buddah im at my dads he has a sweet a55 computer im downloading knight online right now ill be home about fryday or saturday but any ways i saved someone from getting scammed from 13atman ^^ some priest in his clan not any more tho after he quit the clan he said god bless your soul and some stuff it was funny but i do wat i can to help ;P and i noticed he only hads people in his clan with good wepons most the time i just saw some one with hb+7 in his clan i talked to him i said u now hes going to try to scam u he said i now and also said when he asks for the hb ill say no...he wont leave the clan yet he said yet cause he said 1 reason he dont go on the char much!~.^ buddah pm me ts info my dads got a headset for me for this comp ~.^

Banned

Red face

i desied to come on forums o chck the topic and read and put my 2 cents in o btw buddah im at my dads he has a sweet a55 computer im downloading knight online right now ill be home about fryday or saturday but any ways i saved someone from getting scammed from 13atman ^^ some priest in his clan not any more tho after he quit the clan he said god bless your soul and some stuff it was funny but i do wat i can to help ;P and i noticed he only hads people in his clan with good wepons most the time i just saw some one with hb+7 in his clan i talked to him i said u now hes going to try to scam u he said i now and also said when he asks for the hb ill say no...he wont leave the clan yet he said yet cause he said 1 reason he dont go on the char much!~.^ buddah pm me ts info my dads got a headset for me for this comp ~.^[/b]
    i sent you that info andark...back on subject..

yeah i remember that priest she asked me if u was telling the truth....about 13atman aka godlikebattlepriest aka zorgonthegreat is a scammer or not...

there was another person that just joined my buddah420 ardream clan that was on jokers clan...
    that tried to bribe him and scam him at the same time, for example bribe him to gain trust to scam him in the future
    the person&#39;s nick name is troy3600, and now is on buddah420 my ardream clan and is verry greatfull we helped him and prevented him from getting scammed by 13atman &#39;;s
    13atman made this jokers clan just so it will be asy to join who he wants and scam them.....
    we are noticeing people in his clan with certain items he ben wanting like a heall breaker+7
    &#39;;x

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast