Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Ares Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And no i not support cheaters you dumb fuck i said many times , yea they should be punished , ...
Page: 21

And no i not support cheaters you dumb fuck i said many times , yea they should be punished , but they got the 30 days ban so move on and stop talk about it ( or you just cant? ) , stupid assholes kids.[/b]
    Is every member in the SS banned? If not, then thats why people are still talking about it.

What happened to you not posting anymore? Your stupidity is annoying.

ProBleja

Wow dumb , i even not play knight online anymore so i dont need to join no where.
    Second the topic is moved to keep flames and spam out from the topic , moron.
    Even if its really deleted , you read all of it right? then you dont need to read again , not your problem now shut up.
    And no i not support cheaters you dumb fuck i said many times , yea they should be punished , but they got the 30 days ban so move on and stop talk about it ( or you just cant? ) , stupid assholes kids.
    Now you understand why i call you dumb? English person and still cant noticed what i said?
    Maybe now i can help to your brain better :

1) IM NOT PLAYING KNIGHT ONLINE NOW , AND DANNY COULD GET ME TO THE CLAN BUT I SAID I DONT WANT , BECAUSE I STOPPED

2) I TALK LIKE I TALKING BECAUSE SOME OF THEM MY FRIENDS

3) THEY ONLY WENT A2 TO KILL ISILOON , NOT TO DUPE ITEMS

Better or still complicated? i can make the characters bigger , because maybe you blind .. i dont know.

Some of them babashoping so the drop could be BUS or BES , or IN or IB and so on ... they can buy it for USD if they want , but i sure they killing Isiloon for fun , not for the shitty items moron , they have it aleardy and in +1/2/3 .

Only because your brainless you'll post the same shit over again and ill have to answer you the same shit over again , hopefully you gonne call your parents to help you read and to see what i said , unless dont come and post here your shit anymore.

Believe it or not , when i read your posts over and over again my IQ dropping ... and when was IQ test in TV i had it high , i doubt if gonne be IQ test again and 2 minuts before i read your comments my IQ will be 50% less then the last time.

Read all what i said , i dont want to read the same shit over again , as i said call your parents if your brainless.[/b]
    ahahah u r dumber then I thought Did you even read what I said, I said that to stop flaming they could just lock the topic, not erase it/move it to moderator section.

Btw. why are you so nervous, are you 12 year old fat geek, or just plain stupid. If you can't talk like normal ppl do, then pls do us all a favor and STFU! :P

P.S. like dude above me said, I'll stop talking when every member on those SS get BANed till then I'll talk about it and you can bitch about it all you want, I consider that just as free bumps

it is already in - :unsure:[/b]
    I cant explain in English like i think in hebrew , i dont know how to write all the words so maybe i mistaking and you understand it in different ways , i wish to all the english persons who blame me for my english to have a brain to know a different language , all my english is from the PC , not from a different way.
    I thought 110 IQ isnt that low like minus , but if thats what you thinking i can figure out what IQ you got , if you have at all.
    Now if you been so smart you wouldnt been hacked yestrday like some guy scammed your ass over , you know why its happend? because you have no brain to think who is he and how to trade , you have no money to pay for yourself premium , i have job , i finished school after 10 years instead of 12 because army called me to join them in age 16.5 instead of 18.
    I wish i could talk English like my personal language and then i could explain what i think w/o any problems.
    As i said aleardy 423423 times , you dont even know my last name , so you wanna know my IQ or other things?
    And believe me if i passed the bourse course im not that stupid like you think i am.

And Vandy , i saw last time how you thought i scammed this poor shell +8 and you blamed me for this shit , but what happend now when i sold my raptor +9 for 500$ and i could run with the money and with the raptor? you quiet ? because you have nothing to say , you dont really know me , im not being kid in real life like i flame this shitty kids in forum , they NET kids they even dont know me so you really think i give a shit what you think?
    Give me a break ...
    And 110 IQ for 18 years old person , it isnt that low like you thinking.

Read everything i said before you post something that i aleardy spoke about him here.

P.S i didnt saw the guy posted above me so LMFAO fat kid , yea i fat 65kg and 170cm
    And k2 not going to ban all the people in the picture , they banned few to show they serious.
    Is every member in the SS banned? If not, then thats why people are still talking about it.

What happened to you not posting anymore? Your stupidity is annoying.[/b]

LOL @Curly , i not posting anymore ? so what you quote then? and i thought i stupid ...

Banned

1st english isnt my first language dämlicher vollidiot oke?
    2nd you dont know a shit about me neither u do know how i got scmmed
    3rd iam sorry that i cant buy prem with my money why? because i have no cc, why else? because i had problems last time with c&b oke?
    As i said aleardy 423423 times , you dont even know my last name , so you wanna know my IQ or other things?[/b]
    how the fuck you can bitch at others not to talk about personal things they dont know and do the fckin same thing even way more in the worse way?
    dumfck omg, oyu seriously are not worth to talk to you.
    now go and flame me even more, i wont waste a sec on my life to read you name.

Yes a whole bunch of ppl flame you ? wonder why, but oh well they r all just stupid and ur good.
    retard.

2nd you dont know a shit about me neither u do know how i got scmmed[/b]
    ya,
    well trusted this guy..
    paid except iron bow +8 on ares first, then he was supposed to buy me platinum prem and i pay him amu of str+1
    he loggedin my char , stripped it and ran.[/b]
    If you were so smart you wouldnt pay him before he buying , reasson?
    If he buy prem and you didnt paid he can chargeback the money , its not everything , your account will be banned , nice revenge no?

Now , i didnt said shit about your personal life , you and Aligator are the only person that ALWAYS have something bad to say about me , reasson? maybe because i jew? and i PROUD to be jew , not nazi like you are.
    And this is the only reasson , believe it or not my IQ isnt on minus and i wish you had the " minus " that i have , 110 its perfect.
    If you wanna know how stupid i am so ill explain more :
    When i leave the army i gonne learn to be lawyer , i aleardy have confirmation to do it , or ill study to be accountant , will see.
    Its kinda funny to see how people think they know everything about the other members , but keep try.
    Is every member in the SS banned? If not, then thats why people are still talking about it.[/b]
    And about Vindictive , yea Curly they should be banned but this is not the right place to say it and you know it right? you can always take the picture and send to k2 again with the names , you dont need to bullshit us here when you know k2 not gonne read it , send ticket or keep cry.

וגם אני יכול לדבר בשפה אחרת יא כושלאמא שלך מזדיינת עם נאצים יא זונה בן זונה - go learn it Kalbasa
    Btw kalbasa , if you only knew what your nick means in Hebrew you could notice why you so dumb.

Just to show the other people English isnt my main language.

Vindictive got punishment so people have to stop cry here because you all know k2 doesnt read this section or even this forum.

Banned

why would i wanna even attempt to join a bunch of cheaters?[/b]
    cuz you suck ass

MrT

@ OmgThisIsMe:

Ur obviously the biggest fag i've ever seen. A few weeks ago u cried all ppl a river, how fukin shitty this game actually is and that ur pissed about that u wasted so much time and money for it. Didnt u say ur in the army now? How the fuk can u be online in KO4Life 24/7, writing more and more dumb shit every few minutes again.
    Btw u repeat the same shit over and over again. Every second word is "fuck". Do u think u can impress smart ppl with ur dumb shits? U refuse to accept facts, which got proven by screenshots. NOW THATS REALLY RETARDED. Get a life and calm down brainless kiddo, its just a game - and ur taking it as seriously as it was ur only life.

Banned

Just drop it, K2 knew this, not every person will be banned.

I can say this, will all insanity be banned for babashopping and share accounts?

No so please just shut up go to your server and mind your own buisness.

Just drop it, K2 knew this, not every person will be banned.

I can say this, will all insanity be banned for babashopping and share accounts?

No so please just shut up go to your server and mind your own buisness.[/b]
    Vandy, why are you so ignorant. Please, explain to us all. Why should it be dropped... they cheated and they haven't been punished. Logos can get an entire clan banned for 30 days but not Ares right. And what does Insanity have to do with any of this, I believe I was one of the only people to post here.

And if you wanna bring up account sharing and babashopping you shouldn't do so when Vindictive/Ruthless will be just as guilty in that category.

Banned

Vandy, why are you so ignorant. Please, explain to us all. Why should it be dropped... they cheated and they haven't been punished. Logos can get an entire clan banned for 30 days but not Ares right. And what does Insanity have to do with any of this, I believe I was one of the only people to post here.

And if you wanna bring up account sharing and babashopping you shouldn't do so when Vindictive/Ruthless will be just as guilty in that category.[/b]
    the point he is trying to make everyone cheats in some shape or form so if you dont like it then quit. Like he said sharing accounts is cheating and your in a clan that does that so therefore your a cheater. So get over yourself dude jesus.

Banned

And if you wanna bring up account sharing and babashopping you shouldn't do so when Vindictive/Ruthless will be just as guilty in that category.[/b]
    See, thats how stupid you are.

What does Ares have to do with you? Do you play it ? No So i can bring insanity in this if i want.

Also Miricle needs 20+ people to kill it and we don't.

So thats why not the WHOLE clan was NOT banned. Why bann innocent people?

Your stupid.

@ OmgThisIsMe:

Ur obviously the biggest fag i've ever seen. A few weeks ago u cried all ppl a river, how fukin shitty this game actually is and that ur pissed about that u wasted so much time and money for it. Didnt u say ur in the army now? How the fuk can u be online in KO4Life 24/7, writing more and more dumb shit every few minutes again.
    Btw u repeat the same shit over and over again. Every second word is "fuck". Do u think u can impress smart ppl with ur dumb shits? U refuse to accept facts, which got proven by screenshots. NOW THATS REALLY RETARDED. Get a life and calm down brainless kiddo, its just a game - and ur taking it as seriously as it was ur only life.[/b]
    As i said before , i cannot explain myself as i can with my personal language and i probably have mistakes and ofcorse ill have , russions in my country living here more then 6-7 years and still not speaking well , so you excpting from me to speak English good?
    Second yea i know what i said about the game and this is why i not playing like before , if i want to stop something i know when , why and how .

And omfg man ... you see why i need to flame? yea i know they posted picutre , i know i had facts to see the bug abusers , i didnt said they shouldnt be banned , well i know they not cheaters its just isiloon but ok lets say the should be banned , they got the ban so why people still posting? does they or even you thinking k2 will read it and ban the rest? no way ...
    I guess you cant read like many many people here , reading 1 line and posting what they want w/o know the answer was in what they read 2 seconds ago , i done with KO , i even not playing 2-3 days a week , i working and study to my future , and KO wasnt my life rofl , if it was why did i unistall KO? if something is your life , you cant live w/o him , i guess its not my life.

And why Curly spam the whole section just because of Vindictive ? he even not from Ares so what he doin here? its not his problems , its k2 problems , they decide what to do no nobody of you.
    Trust me if i could explain it better you would understand me well and i sure even agree with me , but what can i do if i dont know all the english words? nothing , study not helping always , i had in school and it was sucks , in PC i learn much more.

As i said before , i cannot explain myself as i can with my personal language and i probably have mistakes and ofcorse ill have , russions in my country living here more then 6-7 years and still not speaking well , so you excpting from me to speak English good?
    Second yea i know what i said about the game and this is why i not playing like before , if i want to stop something i know when , why and how .

And omfg man ... you see why i need to flame? yea i know they posted picutre , i know i had facts to see the bug abusers , i didnt said they shouldnt be banned , well i know they not cheaters its just isiloon but ok lets say the should be banned , they got the ban so why people still posting? does they or even you thinking k2 will read it and ban the rest? no way ...[/b]
    we are still posting about this shit because they deserve 0 respect, they cheat, they bug.. and everyone should know about it

we are still posting about this shit because they deserve 0 respect, they cheat, they bug.. and everyone should know about it[/b]
    But they aleardy know , didnt you saw it? and if you think nobody dont know , go to Ares in knight online game and shout it , why you need ko4life while 90% of Ares are turks?
    And you think they will be banned if you keep posting the same shit?

But they aleardy know , didnt you saw it? and if you think nobody dont know , go to Ares in knight online game and shout it , why you need ko4life while 90% of Ares are turks?
    And you think they will be banned if you keep posting the same shit?[/b]
    they are already banned

and i dont understand anything else about what your trying to say, wasnt my point