Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh yea ur a hard ass by avoiding the point ur rascist. why else would u say that? there something ...
Page: 4

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

oh yea ur a hard ass by avoiding the point ur rascist. why else would u say that? there something pointing out that i sound black? please tell me

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

ive seen this before in a few warriors i fought but the wierd part was 60% of my hits were missing but all of theirs connected
    and her 1st reply i just see a bunch of blabber trying to redirect attention it really is quite common in alot of cases like this innocent person would stay on topic i like that take the easy way out blame ko servers

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Where are all the trial mods when you need them -.-

Im not bitching about anything i said it at the begining of the posting for replys with the simplest answer but seems like you guys do not know how to read. I wonder how many people savageraider pm'ed on her msn to come and defend her ass on here to cover her pedaling just like in the game when she dies once she calls the whole clan comes with 6000000 people for against 4 man party ahahahahah just makes my night... way too funny[/b]
    Dont have msn....but thanks for the try.

And now in ur above quote u just accused her of peddaling, so we see where u stand on this, what was the point of asking everyone elses opinion if you wernt going to even consider them, why dont u just take "not cheating?" with a question mark off the topic title so it just reads "cheating"....it seems to be your overwhelming belief in your posts, and only goes to show u wernt doing this to truly find an answer, but to ruin the name and integrity of someone.

Make the smart choice and just NT human and u wont have anything to worry about.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

IamYoDaddy, and i totally rocked your world son. what next? gonna complain that im using koxp too?[/b]
    Last time i checked imyodaddy name was michael not robert

Spl1nt3R

oh yea ur a hard ass by avoiding the point ur rascist. why else would u say that? there something pointing out that i sound black? please tell me[/b]
    IamYoDaddy, and i totally rocked your world son.[/b]
    LMAO you rock my world ? You don't even know me and who the hell are you ? Ill snap your neck if you know me in real life. You cockroach.

Dont have msn....but thanks for the try.

And now in ur above quote u just accused her of peddaling, so we see where u stand on this, what was the point of asking everyone elses opinion if you wernt going to even consider them, why dont u just take "not cheating?" with a question mark off the topic title so it just reads "cheating"....it seems to be your overwhelming belief in your posts, and only goes to show u wernt doing this to truly find an answer, but to ruin the name and integrity of someone.

Make the smart choice and just NT human and u wont have anything to worry about.[/b]
    Yeah thats my believe i stand on that she is pedaling but i could be wrong, if i wouldnt have considered other peoples opinion i wouldnt have bothered making this topic in the first place, like i said and i will say it again since some of us are very dump and stupid and cant read to reply with the simplest answer YES or NO, and i do need to NT, i rather fight against cheaters than team up with cheaters even if i get owned badly.

HateMadeMe

Last time i checked imyodaddy name was michael not robert[/b]
    I don't think Rob would pretend to be someone else lol, more than one person can play an account in it's lifetime

Yeah thats my believe i stand on that she is pedaling but i could be wrong, if i wouldnt have considered other peoples opinion i wouldnt have bothered making this topic in the first place, like i said and i will say it again since some of us are very dump and stupid and cant read to reply with the simplest answer YES or NO, and i do need to NT, i rather fight against cheaters than team up with cheaters even if i get owned badly.[/b]
    Seriously take a step back and look at the situation of your SS, you are running, phineus is attacking, you die, get angry, post false accusations, before you posted this you should have atleast gone to arena or something with a friend that has a decent combo and tested it I don't think you realize how large the HP pot cool-down is when put next to the cooldown of hell blade. Also you are saying there are no R damages, different people combo in different ways, faster, slower different buttons etc. I know sometimes when I play warrior I hit the R's too fast and they dont make damage, just coz there sometimes is, doesn;t mean every single combo HAS to have an R attack between every skill.

TY and GN

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

Last time i checked imyodaddy name was michael not robert[/b]
    why do you think IamYoDaddy was leader of Ascension for a while in the first place?

LMAO you rock my world ? You don't even know me and who the hell are you ? Ill snap your neck if you know me in real life. You cockroach. [/b]
    you just love saying the word cock dont ya. listen here bud, just because your afraid of giving up the fact you suck doesnt mean u can hide behind it. you damn know that i rolled your ass plenty of times on iamyodaddy and thats why i remember you haha, first target in CZ baby

and the way of you bringing up that youd hand me my ass in rl, you should give that up to. what makes you think that you can take me on in life if you cant even combo in a video game

luckyboy

what a noob!!! just press E & Z and use skills or follow ur prey wherever he goes... dumb, this is not a cheat. U got owned.

Spl1nt3R

you damn know that i rolled your ass plenty of times on iamyodaddy and thats why i remember you haha, first target in CZ baby[/b]
    You rolled my ass plenty of times ? LMAOOOOO when ? I dont even know who the fuck you are bud, wake up, you getting mixed up with your dreams, If you are the Iamdaddy i think who it is when i was human and you were orc in Ascension clan i think it was leader of the clan, if i remember correct we had vs in the arena i killed you many times on another char than you came with your warrior i was 77 and you were 79 and i rolled your ass on ground on your warrior too, not once, not twice but more than 4 times and you sat down beside me like a little biach the way you should and asked me what items i had....damnnnn it mustaaa hurt your feeeeeeeelings baddddlyy getting owned by someone lower lvl than you. It seems like almost every post i make you are the one person against me crying little baby bitch boy. LOL grow up "son"

bailey123

just like in the game when she dies once she calls the whole clan comes with 6000000 people for against 4 man party ahahahahah just makes my night... way too funny[/b]
    Isn't that what clans are for? :mellow:

She didn't need to msn anyone to "defend her ass". People read the topic and saw a person they know being accused of cheating.
    Anyone that knows her and has played with her for any amount of time, will agree she is an honest, trustworthy player.

Technically there is no proof of cheating, only a ss showing that you were hit a bunch of times while you were running away, it's quite pointless to keep this topic going.

Trialmoderator6

Moved the accusation to the cheaters' section.

Spl1nt3R

Moved the accusation to the cheaters' section.[/b]
    Ty

Spl1nt3R

Isn't that what clans are for? :mellow:

She didn't need to msn anyone to "defend her ass". People read the topic and saw a person they know being accused of cheating.
    Anyone that knows her and has played with her for any amount of time, will agree she is an honest, trustworthy player.

Technically there is no proof of cheating, only a ss showing that you were hit a bunch of times while you were running away, it's quite pointless to keep this topic going.[/b]
    Is it just me or is it the whole euphoria and mm clan members dont know how to read cause you guys can't seem to give simple answer cause one dirtbag leaves another one comes back from either of the clans and i didn't accuse anyone for cheating i just wanted to check what others people's opinions were thats why the topic's title is CHEATING OR NOT CHEATING now can you READ THIS ?Or Do i need to give you guys thick glasses? The funny thing is almost 98% of the reply's are from the memebers of euphoria or mischief_makers. Seem's like llPhineusll did her job well again to get her help just like in the game call 12943248124812 people for against 4 people party "On vent: llPhineusll: '' guys im getting accused off cheating on Ko4life please all come for help and support me as noncheater." LOL i knew this kind of biased garbage would come out of this that is why i started the topic under General but not in Dies...

LOL LOL LOL ... GTP u are the noob warrior who will throw wep. defense on and run like a....well i guess run liked your used to doing. me and phineus and nyphos are that party of 600000000 ppl u are referring to because ur noob ass was running every time so we(phineus+arrowenema) got sick of it and asked a duffer to come(nyphos) so u with ur infinite wep defense couldn`t run away. but once again u did...i guess it`s just an instinct for u? i have met u plenty of times in the bowl, i get u down fast then u throw on ur dd and run... and heal, then town. time after time. if u would like i am going cz again tonight so when if happens again tonight i can record it.... and to the topic of phineus being a hacker.....zzzzzz it sounds like ur just a lil sore from getting owned so many times in a row...

cya around cz to get a lil more exercise out of u tonight...

best regards >---ArrowEnema--->

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast