Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AHAHAHA the only rock i crawled out of is from inside your mom's bed with her, well "son" you can ...
Page: 9

AHAHAHA the only rock i crawled out of is from inside your mom's bed with her, well "son" you can act like me, you can try be just like me, you can pretend to be like me, but you can never be me, and i dont give up easly in life like you but hey not everyone is a wussy like you you're nothing but just another looser in life.[/b]
    Wow...a your mom joke...really...lol. Its kinda fun comming to this topic now cause of the words that you type. And yes...i wanna act lik you, i want to be you, how did you ever know. As always i love the absolute masculinity that comes out of someone behind a computer screen. Im a wuss....mhmm...loser in life. Have fun fighting apos on ko, and being a stud on ko4life, me ill be fighting for my country.

I've been called a hacker, cheater, tlb what ever that is. But, the truth is i can combo! enough said. MOST people dont know how to combo, and thats too bad cuz thats the best part about the game! I've known her for awhile and she's no cheater... Yes She

I've been called a hacker, cheater, tlb what ever that is. But, the truth is i can combo! enough said. MOST people dont know how to combo, and thats too bad cuz thats the best part about the game! I've known her for awhile and she's no cheater... Yes She [/b]
    Alot of random guys on arena have called me a pedaler, combo hacker, etc. I dont care much about it, i know they are just jealous and they are just looking for some excuse because they lost...

Splinter quit arguing about this and continue pking and doing what ever you like to do on ko, there are other hackers to complaint about, dont pick on Phini

lets settle it once and for all then splinter...

because obviously this is not about why you put up the topic...as you have so proven by getting off topic time and time again and whining about my gear....and noob talia, and killing me in 1vs1 over and over again (which is quite the interesting statement to me O.o) ...and me killing you over and over again with 235234234242 people with me ( hahah ...i especially loved that one )...and even more off the topic at hand....you pwning other sins and all others, and on and on and on....

and really not responding at all to people who have given their opinions on the matter at hand....which is that ....AGAIN....stated TIME AND TIME AGAIN...that you were running....get your butt comboed (r hits too far away). ...and 2-3 hits inbetween pots being legit....and my gear, and uniques allow for the high dmg... (which wasnt at all an issue....but you so persistently brought up again ... another point that has nothing to do with your inquiry to me hacking/cheating...blah blah blah) ...

so since we know it is not about that....and you so smugly and confidently stated to all else that you have beaten me in a 1vs1 over and over again ... lol (again...good one ) ....come cz, come vent if you would like ( let me know, I can get you an account) ....and lets fraps it ....best out of 5.....10, 15....and many as you want.... ( we can both not wear Pauld...as you so heavily accuse me of using talia in 1 vs 1 lol...) ....lets see if your money is where your mouth is.... after all...if you have beaten me over and over again in 1vs1 scrolled pk...then...should be nothing for you to destroy me

I mean after all...I know you want to shut me up....and I just only want people to see you caught in your lies....so....if your not afraid....come, I welcome it!

lets settle it once and for all then splinter...

because obviously this is not about why you put up the topic...as you have so proven by getting off topic time and time again and whining about my gear....and noob talia, and killing me in 1vs1 over and over again (which is quite the interesting statement to me O.o) ...and me killing you over and over again with 235234234242 people with me ( hahah ...i especially loved that one )...and even more off the topic at hand....you pwning other sins and all others, and on and on and on....

and really not responding at all to people who have given their opinions on the matter at hand....which is that ....AGAIN....stated TIME AND TIME AGAIN...that you were running....get your butt comboed (r hits too far away). ...and 2-3 hits inbetween pots being legit....and my gear, and uniques allow for the high dmg... (which wasnt at all an issue....but you so persistently brought up again ... another point that has nothing to do with your inquiry to me hacking/cheating...blah blah blah) ...

so since we know it is not about that....and you so smugly and confidently stated to all else that you have beaten me in a 1vs1 over and over again ... lol (again...good one ) ....come cz, come vent if you would like ( let me know, I can get you an account) ....and lets fraps it ....best out of 5.....10, 15....and many as you want.... ( we can both not wear Pauld...as you so heavily accuse me of using talia in 1 vs 1 lol...) ....lets see if your money is where your mouth is.... after all...if you have beaten me over and over again in 1vs1 scrolled pk...then...should be nothing for you to destroy me

I mean after all...I know you want to shut me up....and I just only want people to see you caught in your lies....so....if your not afraid....come, I welcome it![/b]
    WOOT... Fight, fight, fight!

WOOT... Fight, fight, fight![/b]
    agree fight+fraps

hahaha this is so funny..... accusing savage of those things, she is not capable of that, i seen her struggle to get to the point she is now, she has sold and bought so many items that it is not surprise that she got that much ap.... the only way to explain the skill hits without the R is simple, its either you running away from her and that just the skills get to you or her combo simply sucks and she just spams skills..... anyhow i have pked againts u gtp and u dont have that great defense to begin with, and i only reach to 3.4 ap fully scrolled and pathos and i know i hit you hard but whatever the post isnt about me.... but now im curious how would i do against phineus in a vs in arena, hopefully we can do a few just for fun :wub: :wub: :wub:

Banned

well the image is strrange... i am warrior and pretty sure u cant hit 4 times beetween pots not even 3...also if no r atak ,can mean no combo so skill speed isnt faster taping skill key only.... but if splinter were runing ,, u can run and skill +r to cancel animation and u get only skills hits whit good timming...

but well this ss cant prove nothing because phineus can be haxing or whateva hitting 4 times between pots or... splinter could be running and is slow at poting (that way u can gte 10 hit between pots)

as for ppl saying 3 hit between pot is posible just look at cold down times .. it cant be done this is from kok

Class: Warrior
    80 skillpoints in Attacker
    Mana Consumption: 400
    Cooldown time: 0.8 seconds
    Description: Inflict 300% damage and 350 additional damage with no change of failure.

Class: Unknown
    0 skillpoints in
    Mana Consumption: 0
    Cooldown time: 2 seconds
    Description: 720HP potion
    Required Item: Water of favors

so 3 skills its like 2.4 seconds if very perfect timming but as i said an ss cant prove cuz u can slow at poting or laged or etc ... if u have a video of she hiting u that damages and u no laged and eating pots as fast as u can its hax for sure.

When i used to play dcz warrior, 3 skill hits per hp pot of the person your attacking was considered pretty good, if i used to be able to do it, in the limited time i played warrior, completly possiable for someone who plays as much as savage.

MWUAHAHAHAHAH I WOOPED HER IN VS HAHAHAHHAH OWN~D :P :P :P I SHE OWES ME HER +9 RAPPY D: :

side note: PWN`D

Banned

When i used to play dcz warrior, 3 skill hits per hp pot of the person your attacking was considered pretty good, if i used to be able to do it, in the limited time i played warrior, completly possiable for someone who plays as much as savage.[/b]
    ofc u can 3 or even 4 hits whit a dcz char we talking about lvl 80 skill wich have more cold down

Cleave
    45 skillpoints in Attacker
    Mana Consumption: 150
    Cooldown time: 0.5 seconds
    Description: Inflict 250% damage

sword aura
    57 skillpoints in Attacker
    Mana Consumption: 250
    Description: Inflict 200% damage and 100 additional damage with no change of failure.

those skills u can use as dcz but lvl 80 skill is more like 0.8 that means cant be used 3 times in a pot time because the pot is 2 seconds cold down.

bailey123

He was running from her.

He was running from her.[/b]
    No shit sherlock

ofc u can 3 or even 4 hits whit a dcz char we talking about lvl 80 skill wich have more cold down

Cleave
    45 skillpoints in Attacker
    Mana Consumption: 150
    Description: Inflict 250% damage

sword aura
    57 skillpoints in Attacker
    Mana Consumption: 250
    Description: Inflict 200% damage and 100 additional damage with no change of failure.

those skills u can use as dcz but lvl 80 skill is more like 0.8 that means cant be used 3 times in a pot time because the pot is 2 seconds cold down.[/b]

That argument is flawed, First off your assuming that he was spamming pot's, if the 2 second cool down assumption your giving is right. And yes it is possible to get 3 skills off in an 2 secs if they have an .8 second cool down. Think about it.

80Skill, .8secs, 80 skill, .8 secs, 80 Skill. So it really only took .16 secs. give or take .01-.02. So basically all you need is two cool downs per 3 set.

And where are you getting these alledged cool down times? Is their a official skills page somewhere that points these times out, where they taken from the database? I think the pot cooldown time is wrong.

Banned

its from king of knight but 0.03 its like a perfect time u have to have 0 % lag and also a super perfect time pressing the key like a robot every 0.8 secs no delay also no fail skill nothing.

it maybe can be done once whit lucky but we talking usko there always some lag and i believe only way to press perfect every 0.8 the skill key is macro or pedal ^^

and the pot time if splinter was running like it seems he was spaming pots ofc ^^ but if he was not spaming pots 3 4 5 6 hit can be done no problem. and thats why the ss is not a hacking proof cuz u cant prove whit a ss that u were spaming pots

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast