Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAo the noob mage from myko speaks again.. there is nothing wrong in babashopping and you cud have just asked ...
Page: 9

hermdigi

LMAo

the noob mage from myko speaks again.. there is nothing wrong in babashopping and you cud have just asked me and i wud have told u i got banned previously for msn bug isnt that how we all got to lvl 70 in myko?:P well mostly all of us exploited some sort of bug to get 70.. so did you..i am not ashamed to say it.. are you? damn noob mage.. steal peoples gear and play ko.. if i were u i wud change my name and play u poor bastard.. not even ashamed to be playing the game with tiems that you scammed from tohers.. same goes for u, flydragon and ripridahh.. damn u looser wanna see where u get to to.. there is no shame in buying soemthing an account or item for the matter of fact..why u think the market place is open here.. lol .. how noob and how stupid are you nick.. i really at first thought u were a ncie person and now damn u turned out to be the most stupidiest ko player ever. why u dunt just shut the fuk up and be sorry that u scammed soemone.. you sai dull pay me back 300 mil where the fuk is it? u damn fuking liar u will never have 300 mil and you will never pay me back.. dunt u think i know it? scam people and have the guts to post in forum ? lol
    Damn now gotta add ur name in Scammers list fuk poor you ><[/b]

do you notice no one backs you up? no one even cares to reply here. no one even pays any mind to you asshole comments. leave us alone. u got ur new clan with all random ass people who will eventually leave u, just as we all did. maybe u should try WOW.

i bet u will be happy when usko is done and over with and u look back on spending over 10k usd on a fake game and have nothing to show for it. id feel awesome too. i mean tc, if u wanna make it easy, give me any money u wanna spend in game and ill kick you in the balls and we will call it even.

leave my clan alone. they did nothing wrong. its awesome to see how many friends u have backing you up and how ur new ally clan is turks, yet you said over and over how you hate turks. i wonder if the rest of ur clan (as nick stated u have what 3 myko players left?) know how much u hate turks. i bet they would leave u too.

sad to see someone my age act this way. we are adults not kids yo. play the game for fun, not to make enemies. i just dont get you man. lack of sex? no sex ever? hell me and moldy will send our mothers over there if u want. ill take in game items or coins pls baba.

<3 u always

-digi

p.s. more will be leaving ur clan shortly and joining the scammer clan mangos as you so refer to us

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

LMAo

the noob mage from myko speaks again.. there is nothing wrong in babashopping and you cud have just asked me and i wud have told u i got banned previously for msn bug isnt that how we all got to lvl 70 in myko?:P well mostly all of us exploited some sort of bug to get 70.. so did you..i am not ashamed to say it.. are you? damn noob mage.. steal peoples gear and play ko.. if i were u i wud change my name and play u poor bastard.. not even ashamed to be playing the game with tiems that you scammed from tohers.. same goes for u, flydragon and ripridahh.. damn u looser wanna see where u get to to.. there is no shame in buying soemthing an account or item for the matter of fact..why u think the market place is open here.. lol .. how noob and how stupid are you nick.. i really at first thought u were a ncie person and now damn u turned out to be the most stupidiest ko player ever. why u dunt just shut the fuk up and be sorry that u scammed soemone.. you sai dull pay me back 300 mil where the fuk is it? u damn fuking liar u will never have 300 mil and you will never pay me back.. dunt u think i know it? scam people and have the guts to post in forum ? lol
    Damn now gotta add ur name in Scammers list fuk poor you ><[/b]
    first of all noob mage haha funny right? ask anyone that has played along side me and they&#39;ll tell u how noob i am
    second, u wanna add me to ur so called "scammer list" go ahead sure, i told u i was gonna pay u bak, and apparently u don&#39;t believe me, so sure go on thinking i scammed u
    third the items u gave me, u said urself "nik here im jsut trying to help out clannies, i just want u guys to treat me bak but by just getting us to the top" .... so i did, i got tons of NP at the begging of starting here, enough to move us up to grade 3, and including other&#39;s np

AND LASTLY DON"T FUKING ACCUSE ME OF USING ANY BUG EXPLOITS IN MYKO U FUKER
    why do u think it took me forever to lvl up????? is it becausee i only fuking manualed at harpy ???? while u fuking maced ur ass of 24/7 and got to lvl 70 in like a few months or im not even sure how long

before USKO u have played this game totally about 1 month and maced ur ass off for a few months, so ur just a beginner, i played this game for over 4 years...... so u can&#39;t even compare us....... and ur saying im a noob hahaa

TopCat

do you notice no one backs you up? no one even cares to reply here. no one even pays any mind to you asshole comments. leave us alone. u got ur new clan with all random ass people who will eventually leave u, just as we all did. maybe u should try WOW.

i bet u will be happy when usko is done and over with and u look back on spending over 10k usd on a fake game and have nothing to show for it. id feel awesome too. i mean tc, if u wanna make it easy, give me any money u wanna spend in game and ill kick you in the balls and we will call it even.

leave my clan alone. they did nothing wrong. its awesome to see how many friends u have backing you up and how ur new ally clan is turks, yet you said over and over how you hate turks. i wonder if the rest of ur clan (as nick stated u have what 3 myko players left?) know how much u hate turks. i bet they would leave u too.

sad to see someone my age act this way. we are adults not kids yo. play the game for fun, not to make enemies. i just dont get you man. lack of sex? no sex ever? hell me and moldy will send our mothers over there if u want. ill take in game items or coins pls baba.

<3 u always

-digi
    p.s. more will be leaving ur clan shortly and joining the scammer clan mangos as you so refer to us [/b]
    Lmao

LOl you are the person who pmed me and wanted to make peace i agreed.. you said you guys will return items.. i agreed, my earlier post was nice enough to ask you guys when.. sice you and your scammer clanny wanna keep up the act plz go ahead.. mangoes full of scammers, if my clannys wanna go join u guys sure they can, people and indivituals who play the game make up thier own mind what clan they wanna join .. you dunt force them.. forgot the days when u low lvl 1s came to usko and i helped u all vl? lol when ur shitty excuse to leave clan and then posted the only reason you guys joined SS was for some NP .. LMFAO .. Jay as i said i allways thought u were a ncie person.. what i spend and whta i dunt spend is my own business. not your fuking business.. go fuk ur mum for all i care u dumb low lvl scamming noobs.. you guys have no life some of you other than ko.. get a job get a life damn .. u guys dunt feel any remorse for scamming poeple do you..... read the list above what you guys scammed.. damn tahts a lot of shit ... newayz keep scamming other ppl and keep going on you think u can be all pro and geng with those items.. feel like that
    pppl leave ur clan come to me and say such an inactive clan LOL

moldyspore

LMAo

well mostly all of us exploited some sort of bug to get 70.. so did you..i am not ashamed to say it.. are you?[/b]
    Actually no, I leveled 3 70&#39;s without using any bugs. Shows your respect for this game, using bug to level up a char. And since there is no bug here you just guy up your chars. So freaking weak.

Also, if you remember, macro was legal in MYKO as long as you were in Eslant.

Also, I&#39;m not sure who you are talking about, but nobody has left our clan except Maegashira/G1212121212, who was one of your original lapdogs anyway. So good riddance to that ScaredSoul spy. PriestsWarrior joined your clan and was back with us within 48 hours because he said there were periods of 5-8 hours of no chat in clan. Several others have told me the same thing. If you could see our clan/ally chat, then you would be eating your words since people are ALWAYS on. Want to see something cool?

Yea. Have you ever even seen that many people on at once in ScaredSoul? I doubt it. Know how I know you have never seen that many people on? Because you don&#39;t have 15 computers to load up ALL the accounts you have bought and put into your clan just for the NP.

And yes, there were another 2 or 3 on if you could scroll that list. That&#39;s almost half the clan at once. Best part? Half are MYKO, other half are USA or from other time zones, so there is ALWAYS something on. The real kicker? There were another 5 or 6 people on G2 when that picture was taken. And it&#39;s from about a week ago, and we have added several more MYKO people since then who are very active.

Also, we ally with Volts now. A very respected clan on Girakon. Know why? BECAUSE we are active.

Active clan activities

So, who exactly isn&#39;t active? Stop talking out of your ass. I really hope nobody decides to be nice, and you don&#39;t get shit. Cause you are just a spoiled rich boy that is used to getting everything on a silver platter, and controlling people with $. Don&#39;t talk shit about my clannies. Believe me, none of us need your trash items that you indian gave to so many people, who are left because of your stupidity and general controlling nature and are now with us.

P.S. - I can personally vouche that on many occasions he talked bad of turks. And now he is ally with a turkish clan, with turkish clan members. While everyone dislikes the more annoying turks that are all over USKO, I find it very ironic that he is now so desperate that he is going against his own racist feelings. Shows exactly where his position is. Please rename the clan to SCAREDsoul, because that is what you are. We have many good Turkish friends from MYKO who will be joining us soon. I hope all turks in SCAREDSoul read this, and realize just what kind of person their clan leader is: Racist, Indian-giving, two-faced noob.

TopCat

<3 u always

-digi
    p.s. more will be leaving ur clan shortly and joining the scammer clan mangos as you so refer to us [/b]
    Lmao

LOl you are the person who pmed me and wanted to make peace i agreed.. you said you guys will return items.. i agreed, my earlier post was nice enough to ask you guys when.. sice you and your scammer clanny wanna keep up the act plz go ahead.. mangoes full of scammers, if my clannys wanna go join u guys sure they can, people and indivituals who play the game make up thier own mind what clan they wanna join .. you dunt force them.. forgot the days when u low lvl 1s came to usko and i helped u all vl? lol when ur shitty excuse to leave clan and then posted the only reason you guys joined SS was for some NP .. LMFAO .. Jay as i said i allways thought u were a ncie person.. what i spend and whta i dunt spend is my own business. not your fuking business.. go fuk ur mum for all i care u dumb low lvl scamming noobs.. you guys have no life some of you other than ko.. get a job get a life damn .. u guys dunt feel any remorse for scamming poeple do you..... read the list above what you guys scammed.. damn tahts a lot of shit ... newayz keep scamming other ppl and keep going on you think u can be all pro and geng with those items.. feel like that

p.s without my scammed items mangoes will never had a clan u poor bastards!!

Actually no, I leveled 3 70&#39;s without using any bugs. Shows your respect for this game, using bug to level up a char. And since there is no bug here you just guy up your chars. So freaking weak.

Also, if you remember, macro was legal in MYKO as long as you were in Eslant.[/b]
    lol moldy read again.. i didnt say everyone i said most .. if you lcvled 3 character to lvl 70 without bug its ur greatness.. wel done.. atleast i got a job and work to do.. i would rather babashop then be a ko freak like u all><
    i have job i get paid .. and i babashop got a problem? why is the amrket place here then?
    and unlike u all i never shared my account anywhere so i didnt have 5 ppl exp my account lol.. i know most of myko ppl had few others playing thier own account to exp.. good job
    good idea also

first of all noob mage haha funny right? ask anyone that has played along side me and they&#39;ll tell u how noob i am
    second, u wanna add me to ur so called "scammer list" go ahead sure, i told u i was gonna pay u bak, and apparently u don&#39;t believe me, so sure go on thinking i scammed u
    third the items u gave me, u said urself "nik here im jsut trying to help out clannies, i just want u guys to treat me bak but by just getting us to the top" .... so i did, i got tons of NP at the begging of starting here, enough to move us up to grade 3, and including other&#39;s np

AND LASTLY DON"T FUKING ACCUSE ME OF USING ANY BUG EXPLOITS IN MYKO U FUKER
    why do u think it took me forever to lvl up????? is it becausee i only fuking manualed at harpy ???? while u fuking maced ur ass of 24/7 and got to lvl 70 in like a few months or im not even sure how long

before USKO u have played this game totally about 1 month and maced ur ass off for a few months, so ur just a beginner, i played this game for over 4 years...... so u can&#39;t even compare us....... and ur saying im a noob hahaa[/b]
    Oh my bad nick ... You are so pro.. you never macced.. you allways manualled both your mage and priest in Myko LMFAO
    shut the fuk up dumb noob

As for no one is backing me up.. remeber my earlier post.. i said none of my clanny will ever post here anymore.. They have respect
    newayz dunt have time for u low lvl noobs.. in the long run mangoes will alwlays be below SS so i dunt wanan waste my time over some low lvl noobs with scammed items from SS..
    laterz

moldyspore

lol wow, fast reply. Funny how you have time to be hovering over these forums like a cat. That why your name is TopCat? Might want to read my post again. I added to it.

Also, I never shared my accounts. And my first level 70 I didn&#39;t get to level 70 until after 3 years of playing. That is because I was managing a full course load and 2 jobs. Same as right now. Also, in MYKO I was also Forum Moderator, and helped hundreds of people with their KO problems. More so than the GMs. Banned hackers and lurers, and generally helped everyone out. And guess what? Most of the people who are listed as "scammers" in your sig were the same as me. So yea. Anything else to say tough guy?

The fact that my CLANS name is still in your sig shows your unwillingness to remedy the situation. But honestly, at this point, I don&#39;t really care if it is ever resolved. There is always a "SinnerS" on every server. You should be proud, because you have made SCAREDSoul into that type of clan.

Banned

ya still going?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Lmao

p.s without my scammed items mangoes will never had a clan u poor bastards!!
    lol moldy read again.. i didnt say everyone i said most .. if you lcvled 3 character to lvl 70 without bug its ur greatness.. wel done.. atleast i got a job and work to do.. i would rather babashop then be a ko freak like u all><
    i have job i get paid .. and i babashop got a problem? why is the amrket place here then?
    and unlike u all i never shared my account anywhere so i didnt have 5 ppl exp my account lol.. i know most of myko ppl had few others playing thier own account to exp.. good job
    good idea also
    Oh my bad nick ... You are so pro.. you never macced.. you allways manualled both your mage and priest in Myko LMFAO
    shut the fuk up dumb noob

As for no one is backing me up.. remeber my earlier post.. i said none of my clanny will ever post here anymore.. They have respect
    newayz dunt have time for u low lvl noobs.. in the long run mangoes will alwlays be below SS so i dunt wanan waste my time over some low lvl noobs with scammed items from SS..
    laterz[/b]
    lol u tell aaron to get a job? HAHA
    let me tell you about aaron. Aaron is in his 20s. He goes to college. He has a workplace. He plays KO. Basically he mutli-tasks and gets it all done.
    Now you TC. You are also in ur 20s. You go to work. Play KO. Also multi-task. ....... but srry moldy does more

u said we share accounts? yeah we do, i personally didn&#39;t trust anyone in MYKO to share my mage, not even my own clannies theReapers which i have been assitant of 1.5 years there
    but here, we all share accounts? u know why?....... because we help each other at times when we can&#39;t be on..... thats what makes a greater clan
    and i don&#39;t give a shit, all my items are unsealed, so if i get my items taken, which would never happen, i wouldn&#39;t go around calling those people scammers, ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MY INFO, FEEL FREE TO USE THE ACCOUNT AND EVEN TAKE THE ITEMS, i dont give a shit

see for us old beta ko players TC, we know that we don&#39;t need items to be good at this game, we only need SKILLS, which u don&#39;t have

i mean atm im a lvl 65 mage, i got 1.7k hp and 550 ac, elixir +7, crimson set +7, and quest accesories...... i always get pms of people wondering, "oh u must have great accesories",or "how did u get ur stipend with such a low lvl" ...... u know why..... 1 word..... skillz

other thing about ur maccing, well as u know at the end of MYKO there was a XP EVENT 100x right? well for my prz thats wat i did it took me a few days manualing at TW with the 100x XP EVENT, and as for mage i was already there, so u can&#39;t call me a cheater cause i didn&#39;t mac my way to lvl 70 like u did

another thing ur clannies baking u up? u just said that cause u didn&#39;t want to get embarassed that there is like no one to bak u up, only Altea there
    i want to see how many people from ur clan are there that would bak u up, they don&#39;t have to write a complaint of anything, just say hi or something
    or as u say MANGOS ARE SCAMMERS haha

...... or wait most of them turks and don&#39;t know how to speak english ?...... but thats fine they can come and say something like aga cekme

u turn from a noob kissing our asses in MYKO, too some sort of "pro" as u say..... tsk tsk shame on u

hermdigi

<3 u tc. you make me smile.

nick is very pro. that sexy lil mage saved my ass 1000000 times in pk war even mobs killing me. <3 u too nick.

the best is ScaredSoul. dun be scared tc just a game la.

where is the love? i think that you need a break from ko tc. like i said ill send my mom over and she can take ur mind off ko for a couple weeks what do u say? low low price of 5 rols 5 rocs 5 roms

good deal baba

trionaleo

dont stop... this is better than The Bold & The Beautiful. Could u pass me the popcorn Vulp?

sushuqq

Oh sorry! There u go sis~ Sorry I almost ate them all :unsure:

too exciting episodes

hermdigi

ooo my pretties^^

how u girls today?

tommyleonghk

oO mangoes in girakon? hehehe

i was kinda surprised when i saw hermidigi&#39;s name ^_^ (wheres your cant handle your cooking siggy?)

anyways...im former odin player and welcome to usko ^_^

moldyspore

LOL. TC stole a red chest and transformation scrolls off Fei&#39;s account. How fucking sad is that?

TopCat

LOL. TC stole a red chest and transformation scrolls off Fei&#39;s account. How fucking sad is that?[/b]
    LOL ? Red Chest and Scroll?:P Stole? dammit how low can you guys get for the 35 gb and more u scammed me.u accuse me of scamming red trasure chest and trans scroll LMFAO.. honestly dunt post shit like this.. its only gonna fuk ur rep ven more>< yo jay wud love ur mum for weekend no prob.. but yo if you call someoen who plays ko 3 hrs a day a addict no words to say.. and for nick sucking on moldys ball like i give a fuk what ur personal situation is? Nick just a reminder when u were in my clan u were allways suking my balls.. so its kinda in your nature to suck on CL`s ball LOL.. u just keep sucking yo!!
    Its a game yo!! play it ! Dunt scam!!
    I am over this shit !!
    I have accepted loss and i guess you guys just fuked your own rep of myko.. so who care

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast