Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo

This is a discussion on make attention from that retard---->ric4rdo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First you make a dumbass idiotic noob mistake in merchanting a raptor that you didnt want to sell. Then you ...
Page: 5

flipzter

First you make a dumbass idiotic noob mistake in merchanting a raptor that you didnt want to sell. Then you come here and post about ricardo being a scammer. You really are stupid. Again I will state: If I have the money and you merchant an item to show it off, I WILL buy it. Then I will laugh at you. And lastly i'll offer it for sale for the normal price. Learn the lesson: Dont merchant what you dont want to sell. Thats not very hard to understand. There is nothing wrong with being an "opportunist". At war gates you always see others merchanting iron belts, rols, roms, and other uniques. Do you really think they want to sell these items for a bill? They are doing nothing but showing off and counting on no one to be able to click them in the crowd to buy. But if i ever click em and have the money, I will take their item. Then I will use shout chat and laugh my ass off.

ric4rdo

Yes dean already pm me and the only words that he knows its "faggot" "fucker" -_- .
    Believe me when i say i felt bad right after the moment i bought ( not scam ) your raptor, cuz it was the first time i made something like that and my education goes against shits like that....
    What can i say? Its not my fault if you made the mistake of merchant an item so valious to you or if youre soo innocent.
    No i wont sell it to ya cuz i would be making fun of you.
    One day you gonna say thanks to me cuz your clannies gave you a rapt +8 just for pity ^_^ .
    This was just one live lesson, open your eyes and realise this is just a game.

Ps : Next time dont win the european cup....fuking greeks just defend their goalkeeper :P .

[quote]
    I also find unethical and disrespectful for other players labor that people buy +8 stuff from KOM. Believe me, sucks to see so many people buying from that guy while others struggle to get their own hardowrking items, like myself, which most of the time aren't even +7, let alone +8 (FT items inclued).
    So you are saying this is a respectful way of getting items huh? And when someone is "showing off" he deservres to be pubished for his arrogancy, is that what you say?

To flipzter : ppl merchant in war gate leave the merchant open for lots of time cuz they know its hard for someone to click on them. Dean only showed it for 2-3 secs and ofc he didnt want to sell it.

P.S. : Euro 2004 still hurts huh? :P :P

the_DEAN

that keep going on omg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but i ll still waiting for it <_< -_-
    edit:i never waited something from my clan and i never taked something should i start make your work maybe? :P :P

Piranha_Rogue

Easy solution:

Enable inter-racial trades in arena

xourico

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue
    Easy solution:

Enable inter-racial trades in arena
    lol :lol:

dean you made 2 mistakes
    1- you merchant your raptor
    2- while ricardo were discusing what to do about the raptor, you just started this post, now you want your raptor back??

lol man grow up, the_dean, when you PM someone, at least say something usefull <_<
    To: xourico
    Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:12 pm
    Subject: are you dumb?

anyway gl hf in the game

Ashitaka

ok ric4rdo or what is your gay nick
    DONT TELL ME BULLSHITS
    and tell it like a man "I tryed to scam him and I won", dont tell me about merchants and trades we all know how it is going with that.
    you show your behaivor like one peace of shit you came to arena to make with someone to friendly fight or learn, than you start lick his ass to show yourself like good person and than when he show you one thing in one sec buy it...I dont beleive that he started scream on Ventrilo.
    And second thing dont tell me shit that everybody have on his character NONSTOP 10gb, and only if you are in colony you give it to inn, dont tell me those shits pls.
    Just tell me this you wanted to do that and you did NO SHITS AROUND THAT just say it like a man.
    I dont know you in the game and now Im happy for that I dont know one more fuker...
    So now write it there ricardo and stop with this damn topic, you can put DEANs raptor into the ass and lick it forrewer if you arent able to make yours.

btw ric4rdo fuk off
    see ya in the game

the_DEAN

[quote]Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>[quote]<!--QuoteBegin-Piranha_Rogue
    [b]Easy solution:

time4die +1 ty bro

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Velerefontis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Velerefontis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

I also find unethical and disrespectful for other players labor that people buy +8 stuff from KOM. Believe me, sucks to see so many people buying from that guy while others struggle to get their own hardowrking items, like myself, which most of the time aren't even +7, let alone +8 (FT items inclued).
    So you are saying this is a respectful way of getting items huh? And when someone is "showing off" he deservres to be pubished for his arrogancy, is that what you say?[/b]
    No. I said in my previous post it wasn't, just like Dragonfaire's equips and KOM's +8 stuff. All of that are not respectful and ethical ways, but none of them are ilegal or are considered cheating.
    In fact, of all the 3, what Ricardo did was the less non respectable/ethical, don't you think ?
    I mean, what Ricardo did affected 1 person (the Dean), the other 2 things affected a WHOLE server (the cleanest of all, so they say...).

I'm just giving you examples of unethical things, don't take it personaly.

Originally posted by Ashitaka
    DONT TELL ME BULLSHITS
    and tell it like a man "I tryed to scam him and I won"
    "you only talk shit and you lost"

READ the damn thread! Ricardo NEVER asked Dean to show his raptor, NEVER!
    Dean made a huge mistake, he has himself to blame and that's what he should be doing, not acusing other people for it.

And as a matter of fact, i DO carry around 10gb everytime unless i'm in CZ. That's why the other day my friend made the mistake to go CZ with my char and offered Apophis 500m coins. Shit happens i guess.

Now get to know the facts before you open your mouth acusing people.

It's really annoying seeing people tring to blame one person for another person's mistake. Jeez

Ashitaka

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Velerefontis@
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

So you are saying this is a respectful way of getting items huh? And when someone is "showing off" he deservres to be pubished for his arrogancy, is that what you say?
    No. I said in my previous post it wasn't, just like Dragonfaire's equips and KOM's +8 stuff. All of that are not respectful and ethical ways, but none of them are ilegal or are considered cheating.
    In fact, of all the 3, what Ricardo did was the less non respectable/ethical, don't you think ?
    I mean, what Ricardo did affected 1 person (the Dean), the other 2 things affected a WHOLE server (the cleanest of all, so they say...).

DONT TELL ME BULLSHITS

Dean made a huge mistake, he has himself to blame and that's what he should be doing, not acusing other people for it.

And as a matter of fact, i DO carry around 10gb everytime unless i'm in CZ. That's why the other day my friend made the mistake to go CZ with my char and offered Apophis 500m coins. Shit happens i guess.

It's really annoying seeing people tring to blame one person for another person's mistake. Jeez[/b]
    Dont lie pls

P4rthen0n

Yes, it's true. Ricardo didn't ask once to see his raptor. If you cared to read the thread you'd have noticed that before starting to flame everyone. It makes you look bad.

Dean's mistake. The sooner he can get over it, the sooner he'll move on.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Velerefontis@
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

DONT TELL ME BULLSHITS

It's really annoying seeing people tring to blame one person for another person's mistake. Jeez[/b]
    there we are another protector terminator zuhahahahahaha what a noobs im borred of this
    as time4die says put the raptor where excatly you know better

the_DEAN

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    Yes, it's true. Ricardo didn't ask once to see his raptor. If you cared to read the thread you'd have noticed that before starting to flame everyone. It makes you look bad. * *

Dean's mistake. The sooner he can get over it, the sooner he'll move on.
    noob you was there?just tell me this?

Ashitaka

look man I ll tell you smth ric4rdo is for me now only poor asshole.
    I think that you all know orc mage Malavon....he saw in merchant one think for 10gb but real price was arond 20, he PMed that guy and told him real price, he didnt bought it, he was fair to him, this guy is for me good player and I ll be always glad if I ll play with him.
    And DONT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR CHARACTER NONSTOP 10gb DONT TELL ME THIS SHIT PLS I DONT BELEIVE THAT AND NOONE LL BELEIVE.
    SO...STOP LIE

you little nasty girl ric4rdo is for me and for many ppls one poor bitch who calling for gang bang
    Thats all and stop break my balls pls

or we can aim him in cz to get his money :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    incase he forgot to put them in inn