Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Ok , not a cheating clan.

This is a discussion on Ok , not a cheating clan. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmfao there u go agian pussyin out like last topic u closed it cuz u looked like a r-tard but ...
Page: 10

xjonnyfivex

lmfao there u go agian pussyin out like last topic u closed it cuz u looked like a r-tard but i mean for a guy with no balls watsoever thats wat i was waiting for lol

kennyburger

you must be mentally retarded then, because like any other person would not find happynes in getting there "char" hacked btw do we even know if ur character is hacked i mean seriously

and nice proof btw

i will be the only one replying atm cuz jons on the acc and there lvling

Banned

lmfao there u go agian pussyin out like last topic u closed it cuz u looked like a r-tard but i mean for a guy with no balls watsoever thats wat i was waiting for lol[/b]

? its not closed ........where still waiting for the undastrucktabllezzzzzzzzzzz proof w/o a doubt

xjonnyfivex

lmfao do u even no wat ur talkin about anymore all u guys say is the same thing over i think u bag of trix has finaly ran out

Banned

you must be mentally retarded then, because like any other person would not find happynes in getting there "char" hacked btw do we even know if ur character is hacked i mean seriously

and nice proof btw[/b]

touche ..........is there proof there either cause i mean its a hella waste of time to keep alt+tab if there isnt even proof

xjonnyfivex

the only alt tabing u ever did was switching from ko to koxp lmfao maybe u should try alt+f4 thats aobut u playing speed

Banned

<div class='quotemain'>lmfao ok nik just man up and take wat u diserve eh ?

i wonder...........he admits to koxping .........then threatens ..............now he accuses ........what is next ?

xjonnyfivex

lmfao stop trying to save ur sorry ass by asking questions lol u have no integrity left no one trust u accept the ppl in ur clan who just want to cover for u lol its a nice try tho i do admit

dragii

u guys dont need proof cause you know what u did and you all are fucked up.
    thats all u can say &#39;&#39; u got proof u got proof &#39;&#39;
    nik, talking about proof please send me that ventrilo recorded thing about velvet saying he was gonan dupe aga baba

or.. didnt you record shit?
    Please show the world.

Banned

my life is over ...........UNDERSTRUCKTABLENOOBSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT TRUST ME OOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO thats right you no proof .........dont you go to school 1+1 = nik in jonnys little world

kennyburger

we want to cover for him if he scams someone i would post it because its not cool but no one did shit here ur just looking for someone to blame and were the most liable candidates

btw heres dragii being smart on msn

xjonnyfivex

ok now i no ur drunk lol ur speakig jiberish im not even sure wat ur trying to say lol

Shinju21

just fuck off johnny ur about to pis me off accusing ppl, it realy eritates me man even if i wasnt in clan ill back him up cause it the truth.
    i know alot of non clannie&#39;s who will back him op u fackhead ...

go to ur sorry ass bed and get a rest

xjonnyfivex

like i said ur bag of trix is empty and u are desperat for excuses lol its kinda sad if u ask me

kennyburger

like i said ur bag of trix is empty and u are desperat for excuses lol its kinda sad if u ask me [/b]
    HAHAHAHA IFELL OUT OF MY HCAIR LAUHGING WHEN I READ THIS WERE DESPERATE FOR EXCUSES? YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WAS US , WE DIDN&#39;T DO IT UR DESPERATE FOR REASONS TO BLAME US

/noob

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast