Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no need to fraps, the mods word is enough which mod u want me to get ?...
Page: 10

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

no need to fraps, the mods word is enough

which mod u want me to get ?

just have 3-4 people fraps for about a minute plz :huh:

huh ? a minute ? 3-4 people ?

why mate ?

Wait, i know why

Becuase you know the truth, you know you are about to be ' Proven ' wrong. so u wannu try one of ur excuses again .. not gonnu work Bud.

hack programs can auto pot when you got low hp/mp so your able to use 2pots at the same time. He definatly uses this, fuking noob ass sin couldn't even beat me 4lvls lower with cheats, CUNTTT[/b]
    Or you can ask this guy he prolly already has the tbls for ya, magically made it in felankor cave at lvl 1 on c2. Said his clan pulled him in good call btw....to bad he wasnt in a clan. Can you quit clans in the abyss? Also how many clans that high lvl are their on West? Or how can you enter abyss under lvl 30, is it the same dragon for acredited knight quest as it is in cave?

Sorry for that alittle late forgot all about him for acouple hours

Fraps plz would at least put my mind to ease. thx

Or you can ask this guy he prolly already has the tbls for ya, magically made it in felankor cave at lvl 1 on c2. Said his clan pulled him in good call btw....to bad he wasnt in a clan. Can you quit clans in the abyss? Also how many clans that high lvl are their on West? Or how can you enter abyss under lvl 30, is it the same dragon for acredited knight quest as it is in cave?

Sorry for that alittle late forgot all about him for acouple hours

Fraps plz would at least put my mind to ease. thx[/b]
    ahah trying to bring some1 else into the picture, the focus is all on u bud.
    yeah ok ill fraps just for u

no mods online tho -.- gottu find 1

huh ? a minute ? 3-4 people ?

why mate ?
    Wait, i know why

Becuase you know the truth, you know you are about to be ' Proven ' wrong. so u wannu try one of ur excuses again .. not gonnu work Bud.[/b]
    No really i just want 3-4 different frap's so their is no question for you cupcake. 2 would be fine also you and the other guy. If your smart enough to tbl edit your own files then revert them back to the original so the big bad gm doesnt come and ban you, then surely you can figure out fraps.

ahah trying to bring some1 else into the picture, the focus is all on u bud.
    yeah ok ill fraps just for u [/b]
    i cant help it were trading back msg's every 30 secs stupid flood control thing, and no i really forgot about that post for about 6 hours it really is funny as hell.

its not about what u want.. im not proving anything to u, i will be proving it to the MOD, resulting in your ban. theres no way out buddy, its my rules not yours. bb

You Do The Crime, You Do the Time

its not about what u want.. im not proving anything to u, i will be proving it to the MOD, resulting in your ban. theres no way out buddy, its my rules not yours. bb

You Do The Crime, You Do the Time [/b]
    Man you didnt read all the pages, all the times randomhero got pwned i was on it. If i had this magic tbl editting ability do you think i ever would have lost. Also im not a mod, but i really am curious to see if it really looks like that for sure for future reference. As i am sure some of the other people are. Maybe the mod in question can pin it just for something like a reference for future players to look at and be able distingush the differences. That would really help some of us uneducated masses that have no real clue what it looks like.

Im not sure why i should trust you anyways without the fraps. You seem to be pretty sure of how to manipulate tbl's. Fraps would be excellent for all.

When i do a crime ill do the time

well, the only fraps i got is the 20 sec one :P but still i dnt think fraps is needed dude.. ill just show a mod and fraps all i can

and yeah im sayin RandomHero is the cheater, not you :P so maybe u shuld re think on trusting him more than ko4life community and me

well, the only fraps i got is the 20 sec one :P but still i dnt think fraps is needed dude.. ill just show a mod and fraps all i can

and yeah im sayin RandomHero is the cheater, not you :P so maybe u shuld re think on trusting him more than ko4life community and me[/b]
    See the thing is i trust him, not you and some of the ko4life community. Ive been hacked, scammed, donkey punched by some of the ko4life community not him. 20 sec fraps plz should do fine

gimme a min, working on getting it non laggy :S

ok got it going smooth, i got slow net connection atm so its uploading at a slow rate... will take quite some time :P:P

Banned

Deathbob you chubby faggot, are you honestly resorting to mom jokes because i've shut down every bullshit excuse you've thrown out?

Deathbob you chubby faggot, are you honestly resorting to mom jokes because i've shut down every bullshit excuse you've thrown out?[/b]
    Its not really a mom joke if its true lunchbox, and the only thing you've shut down is your wore out ass for the season. I guess those 50 man gangbangs will do that to you fast.

Banned

Its not really a mom joke if its true lunchbox, and the only thing you've shut down is your wore out ass for the season. I guess those 50 man gangbangs will do that to you fast.[/b]
    Why are you calling me lunchbox? 50 man gangbangs? Kill yourself.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast