Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kinda weird random wasnt mastered 2 weeks ago, and somehow even your SS show's him at 10% and no redball ...
Page: 5

kinda weird random wasnt mastered 2 weeks ago, and somehow even your SS show's him at 10% and no redball or even a trace. You posted shots where sure as hell he should be redballing but hes not? Excuse or answer? Also why dont you just face manny..

that was from may 9th btw so over 2 weeks ago.. not 70 lay off the meth and check the KSC/SS's you've proven yourself wrong

who is manny? and ur excuses arnt workin.. still the fact is ur a cheater and there aint a excuse from that fraps

o and which vs shows him at 10%... hes dead in all ss's bud

who is manny? and ur excuses arnt workin.. still the fact is ur a cheater and there aint a excuse from that fraps

o and which vs shows him at 10%... hes dead in all ss's bud[/b]
    kk see the dead part now, missed that wow a sec or two of lag weird. My bad.

By the way I guess the fraps dont mean shit, randomhero is still in game. Not banned not talked to by a gm. How many times do you think a gm or k2 staff has saw it. So i guess maybe just maybe they didnt think anything was wrong, and maybe just maybe he wasnt using a 3rd party tool. So ask yourself this question cupcake, When you have people who are vastly more experienced than you saying that they think it might be a pretty good combo, will you listen or cry like a little bitch?

ill make it simple

Cheaters get banned
    Random hero not banned
    random hero not cheater

those are the facts..

ok well ive vs randomhero in game when he didnt use hp and mana cheat and he is like the worst rouge ever,,,,, now going to vs him now and cant move his hp coz he spams hp pot + dual minor + soul pot, dont see how u can consider hes legit if u watched that wow.[/b]
    btw most of those beats were on me and i am really bad, only play sin to run the bowl. I mean im really bad, actually horrible. Sins just get about double the drops of any other class, which im sure you already knew captain.

i really hope you are the star of manny's video though :P

Thats certainly not normal potting, manny.

you and bent soul at the same time, but you also hp pot.[/b]

true, cheating or bugabuse

Boyce

kk see the dead part now, missed that wow a sec or two of lag weird. My bad.

By the way I guess the fraps dont mean shit, randomhero is still in game. Not banned not talked to by a gm. How many times do you think a gm or k2 staff has saw it. So i guess maybe just maybe they didnt think anything was wrong, and maybe just maybe he wasnt using a 3rd party tool. So ask yourself this question cupcake, When you have people who are vastly more experienced than you saying that they think it might be a pretty good combo, will you listen or cry like a little bitch?

ill make it simple

Cheaters get banned
    Random hero not banned
    random hero not cheater

those are the facts..[/b]
    Cheaters get banned? Lol. Gtfo idiot.

lawl at shard talking about cheaters, you having a memory lapse of old times?

It seems to me he is cheating also, but you can use rice cakes and soul pots at the same time.

rice cakes dont look like that and he said he doin hp pot + minor combo ... so yes hes a CHEATER wow

rice cakes dont look like that and he said he doin hp pot + minor combo ... so yes hes a CHEATER wow[/b]
    A large rice cake does look like a hp pot, I'm 90% sure. It may not do anymore but I'm sure it used to. =x

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

he did this whilst vsing me, even told him on vent and him and his friend said he was 1minoring so he could hp pots aswell o.O

no-wonder his hp didn't move.

Cheaters get banned? Lol. Gtfo idiot.[/b]
    yeah duh?

Banned

yeah duh?[/b]
    Why is manny's idiot sharer trying to defend him, but manny himself isn't? Deathbob, honestly, just leave the topic and never come back, cheaters get banned? Go run around for an hour, and that statement will be proven false. Reasons? Well, randomhero isn't banned, nor are all the chinese farmers who kill isi/felankor.

yeh wat the hell just coz ur not banned doesnt meen u dont cheat.. show that vid to anyone with half a brain and theyll say thats tbl edit so u can mana and hp pot at the same time

leme guess u guna nt and get denied by undez again?

Boyce

Why is manny's idiot sharer trying to defend him, but manny himself isn't? Deathbob, honestly, just leave the topic and never come back, cheaters get banned? Go run around for an hour, and that statement will be proven false. Reasons? Well, randomhero isn't banned, nor are all the chinese farmers who kill isi/felankor.[/b]
    Exactly , how fucking stupid are you deathbob?

Banned

Cheaters get banned? Tell that to that little piece of shit "shamanking" mage who speedhacks around cz all fucking night.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast