Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Ready2Cheat

This is a discussion on Ready2Cheat within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; molder is right this has to finish. everyone made their point. this has turned to a flaming topic and i ...
Page: 11

neversoft

molder is right this has to finish. everyone made their point. this has turned to a flaming topic

and i dont mind warmen being better than me, i just noticed that scream.
    maybe im wrong

ApocalypseDawn

la la la la la la la la la la
    Everybody is going to the party
    Have a real good time
    Dancing in the desert
    Blowing up the sunshine

Kneeling roses disappearing,
    Into Moses’ dry mouth,
    Breaking into Fort Knox,
    Stealing our intentions,
    Hangars sitting dripped in oil,
    Crying FREEDOM!

Handed to obsoletion,
    Still you feed us lies from the table cloth.
    La la la la la la la la la,
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.
    Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
    Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Blast off, it's party time,
    And we don't live in a fascist nation,
    Blast off, it's party time,
    And where the fuck are you?
    Where the fuck are you?
    Where the fuck are you?

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?
    Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?

asd

But after this topic warmen's scream dont work 100% lol[/b]
    Your just a waste of oxygen.

As for me screaming more than most warrior does anyone notice what weapon i use? I use a 2H giga axe which has dexterity bonus on it (If it's true that dex helps scream). I use no programs to help scream/ legcut. Talk to anyone who knows me personnally. I've been in ares since the start of this game and have never used any KOXp program's or duping w/e. There is no proof of anything nor will there ever be proof as I dont cheat. It my word as a longtime full legit player against the word of someone who will not namehimself, is being accused of scamming, and types like a 12 year old. You decide who is telling the truth and you decide for yourself if I cheat. I shouldn't have to defend myself. As the phrase goes, "Innocent until proven guilty".

To SoldierOfFortune: Yes i do have a skele belt I will usuaully switch to it when I'm constantly getting slowed by mages. Who says I scream more than most 77+ warrior?

neversoft

To SoldierOfFortune: Yes i do have a skele belt I will usuaully switch to it when I'm constantly getting slowed by mages. Who says I scream more than most 77+ warrior?[/b]
    yea u do scream more than rest of the warriors.
    Fat tested skele belt and it makes a lil difference, but he had no giga so im not qualified to talk about that
    lets say i trust u on that, sry if i ofended u, that wasnt the my intention at all :huh:

UberGruber

i love warmen,garf,wend,flip...and all love me..iam so happy !

<3[/b]

u are gay :P

yea u do scream more than rest of the warriors.
    Fat tested skele belt and it makes a lil difference, but he had no giga so im not qualified to talk about that
    lets say i trust u on that, sry if i ofended u, that wasnt the my intention at all :huh:[/b]
    Stats on skeleton belt : 30 defence , 10 club , dagger and spear defence ( i hope i am not wrong and 30 glacier resist and also only thing that increases scream is dexterity and like Warmen said he uses a +8 2h giga axe, so its most likely that Warmen will scream more than a warrior with +7 raptor lol. And stregafes you&#39;re so retarded.

neversoft

Stats on skeleton belt : 30 defence , 10 club , dagger and spear defence ( i hope i am not wrong and 30 glacier resist and also only thing that increases scream is dexterity and like Warmen said he uses a +8 2h giga axe, so its most likely that Warmen will scream more than a warrior with +7 raptor lol. And stregafes you&#39;re so retarded.[/b]
    skele belt also has a 50% incrase of attack power( incraese attack power= increase attack succses rate)
    i didnt know about dex increasing it also, ty for info Warmen :P

patorox

Always same reply.. NOOB lol The problem is how this warrior can hit me with 3-4 Howling Sword in 1 second[/b]
    yes and I can use supreme spike(lvl 120) skill...inflict 10000% dmg with no chance of fail, required mp: 10, its also spamable, I havo also that Megahowling sword(lvl 180 skill) kill everyone in map in 1 sec. these skills are called by Patoroxskills, because the God Patorox created&#39;em and only ppl like me can do that, maybe warmen was using these skills. h34r:

WHy the hell did u have to bring back this old topic?

Sup3rSlick2

Lock topic please.

Nice job bumping a topic that was almost 1 month old.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011