Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Odd, I wonder why an ex-nominee for human king has a known scammer in clan... Things that make you go ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Odd, I wonder why an ex-nominee for human king has a known scammer in clan... Things that make you go "Hmmmm."

Banned

L33tOracle cannot change his pass and there are already too many ppl knowing it. So...who knows who might be on.[/b]
    hmm thats what you think :lol:
    hey ne 1 know the owners msn? i think he might of tried to scam me.. the guy let me play l33t a little... he seemed nice and trustful[/b]
    well im prety sure no one knows but flippin at 1 bought l33t

Odd, I wonder why an ex-nominee for human king has a known scammer in clan... Things that make you go "Hmmmm."[/b]
    yes hmmmmmm

Banned

I have set HP , SET MP , and set armor defense with resistance

oh also to mention , i dont know why everyone calling me a scammer lol ....
    its simple

FLip was the owner of L33TOracle it was named Mr.Flip , he had all information , even payment information registertion , i sold the account to guy named QQDD for 600 USD , include IronNeck , IronBelt , ROM +1 , BE +2 , SSE , and 2 set armor +8 include all weapon defense armor , include gold prem and SQ and all items sealed , then he pms me after months later saying he lost his items and accusing me of stealing his items , apperentally , he traded his items for KOST4EVER cs +0 and wanted to charge me back thats beside him and his friends pissed me of calling me scammer like that moron Flip , so i took the account back and yet barly on , so the account password keep changing even just now was changed and im sure Flip did it cause he had information ,

about d3stiny , she has nothing to do with it , they are my items 3 set |1 set mp | 1 set HP | and 1 set weapon and resis | all +10 ,also dual ROL+5 and dual +5 WE , waiting on IN and IB , im sure its not illegal to stay on this forum with +10 , since im not posting to sell them

oh btw thank u for delvling my chart u faggot

Banned

good job fliip... delvling the account GG !
    i guess since you said wow hes got +10 complete let me get back the account and see for the shells.. to bad since no gold prem called trade everything off the account before you get off
    your sad flipin even worse now

FlippinSweeT

lol? wow u believe this guy? i traded him the mage for the rogue EwwwY0urFace as a straight up trade. I never dlvl'd nothing, why don't u post some proofs of this Ibeta or ask the LDP member how YOU scammed them. Wow ur full of shit trying to pass all that crap that you did on me, i don't scam ppl. Never have and never will.

Aymeric

FLip was the owner of L33TOracle it was named Mr.Flip , he had all information , even payment information registertion , i sold the account to guy named QQDD for 600 USD , include IronNeck , IronBelt , ROM +1 , BE +2 , SSE , and 2 set armor +8 include all weapon defense armor , include gold prem and SQ and all items sealed , then he pms me after months later saying he lost his items and accusing me of stealing his items , apperentally , he traded his items for KOST4EVER cs +0 and wanted to charge me back thats beside him and his friends pissed me of calling me scammer like that moron Flip , so i took the account back and yet barly on , so the account password keep changing even just now was changed and im sure Flip did it cause he had information ,[/b]

This guy is not thrustable, Kost and QQdd plays together, qqdd bought l33 and after some weeks, you scammed him ... no comment.

You are a scammer, apparently, you have a full complete +10, are you thrustable person ? NO

snoppskott

I have set HP , SET MP , and set armor defense with resistance

oh also to mention , i dont know why everyone calling me a scammer lol ....
    its simple

FLip was the owner of L33TOracle it was named Mr.Flip , he had all information , even payment information registertion , i sold the account to guy named QQDD for 600 USD , include IronNeck , IronBelt , ROM +1 , BE +2 , SSE , and 2 set armor +8 include all weapon defense armor , include gold prem and SQ and all items sealed , then he pms me after months later saying he lost his items and accusing me of stealing his items , apperentally , he traded his items for KOST4EVER cs +0 and wanted to charge me back thats beside him and his friends pissed me of calling me scammer like that moron Flip , so i took the account back and yet barly on , so the account password keep changing even just now was changed and im sure Flip did it cause he had information ,

about d3stiny , she has nothing to do with it , they are my items 3 set |1 set mp | 1 set HP | and 1 set weapon and resis | all +10 ,also dual ROL+5 and dual +5 WE , waiting on IN and IB , im sure its not illegal to stay on this forum with +10 , since im not posting to sell them
    oh btw thank u for delvling my chart u faggot[/b]

ehm wait 1 sec. You say u don´t know why people calling you a scammer? Yet you just wrote you took the account back!?

ehm w00t? ._. ban,kick bb him plýs?

SoulFamily

vandy baba, do u realy trust a person who is using a complete set of +10 amors? oh sorry, 3 sets of +10s :blink:

and for all
    if an account has only 1 different billing method, k2 will ask u for all informations from every damn billing method. and i dont think there is a way for flip to find out Ibetas c&b or CC or w/e. there is no way for flip to get the password changed.

back to topic:
    dear Ibeata, arent u ashamed for ure behavior? not enough ure using this +10 and +5 shit, ure proud of it and tells it here. ppl like u ruin this game and take legit players the last bit of fun they had. go make ure own private server and run around with ure shit but stop showing up on ares. and take ure db hacker with u
    and next time before u call ppl scammer, find a proof and think about what u gonna write

Banned

lol duper.

FLip was the owner of L33TOracle it was named Mr.Flip , he had all information , even payment information registertion , i sold the account to guy named QQDD for 600 USD , include IronNeck , IronBelt , ROM +1 , BE +2 , SSE , and 2 set armor +8 include all weapon defense armor , include gold prem and SQ and all items sealed , then he pms me after months later saying he lost his items and accusing me of stealing his items , apperentally , he traded his items for KOST4EVER cs +0 and wanted to charge me back thats beside him and his friends pissed me of calling me scammer like that moron Flip , so i took the account back and yet barly on , so the account password keep changing even just now was changed and im sure Flip did it cause he had information[/b]
    Who is the first owner of this account ? Ibeta or Flip ? I don't understand anything here :blink:.
    Anyway, someone changed the password of account, it is obviously the previous owner, and you are telling yourself you got the account back, you sold this account to someone but you are using it at the moment => :lol:, u are a fucking scammer, go away.

I have KSC files when D3stiny showed me the complete in trade. And about his rols and we's +5 is just LOL. Thats complete bullshit, guys he is just lying. He drops dead to easy to have those kinds of items.

venom

funneh mage

creedofdeath

they are my items 3 set |1 set mp | 1 set HP | and 1 set weapon and resis | all +10 ,also dual ROL+5 and dual +5 WE , waiting on IN and IB , im sure its not illegal to stay on this forum with +10 , since im not posting to sell them[/b]

LOL.... all 100 % legyt, ryght?

Wow duper turks must be getting fkhing retarded... Used to be that turks tried to HIDE their dupes. Now this moron REBIRTHED his dupes and is posting it all over ko forums B)

Banned

ehm wait 1 sec. You say u don´t know why people calling you a scammer? Yet you just wrote you took the account back!?

ehm w00t? ._. ban,kick bb him plýs?[/b]
    woot woot..l33t sold oricle after quiting and just playing d3stiny..awhile after QD said all my Items gone and blammed ibeta for scamming..now people call him scammer so he said well they ganna call me scammer after i had nothing to do with l33t and took back the account..okie know nothing dont say nothing ok?

vandy baba, do u realy trust a person who is using a complete set of +10 amors? oh sorry, 3 sets of +10s :blink:

and for all
    if an account has only 1 different billing method, k2 will ask u for all informations from every damn billing method. and i dont think there is a way for flip to find out Ibetas c&b or CC or w/e. there is no way for flip to get the password changed.[/b]
    flip has ibeta 2 CC numbers witch he used to buy prem this is how the PW was changed and l33t was delvled..i logged account myself its lvl 67 69%

LOL.... all 100 % legyt, ryght?

Wow duper turks must be getting fkhing retarded... Used to be that turks tried to HIDE their dupes. Now this moron REBIRTHED his dupes and is posting it all over ko forums B)[/b]
    you know nothing who says he has these Items? have you seen them ? no so you cant say ANYTHING ..just because he says it dosent mean he has it..ok lets say i have acess to lord_mozart and i say hes full +5's and +9 armor +10 staff..most of you would probably belive me but its not true..

liliecirie you know nothing so your saying anything just because it was your clan mate..the password was changed by previous owner and it was flip who could do it..but flippin never had the email so only flippin can change pass is with CC info through CS witch hes done..if ibeta was so much scammer why would he change PW on himself be at work while its happening and delvl himself 7 lvls? flipp just wanted that shell and to bad when he logged on account it wasnt there :lol: so he delvls the account just like his account got delvled to 30 ftw
    for jesusbuffs you know nothing to anyone that is for this topic and you automatically say duper..so why dont you stay in a olympia cheater section and call themdupers when you know them ok?

RayCroft

The real question is WHO was ABLE to change the password ? once you answer this you can close the topic ^^

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast