Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all +10 items doesnt make the person untrustable moron[/b] But it makes you a piece of retarded shit.Wich ...
Page: 5

jimfujitsu

first of all +10 items doesnt make the person untrustable moron[/b]
    But it makes you a piece of retarded shit.Wich means also untrustable . Cause retards cannot be trusted. Nor shits .Nor retarded shits.

Banned

But it makes you a piece of retarded shit.Wich means also untrustable . Cause retards cannot be trusted. Nor shits .Nor retarded shits.[/b]
    lol wow thats harsh :mellow:

JustAnother

yest.. it is I think they have to close down this topic by tommorow else there will become serious flame war if this already isn't ^.^

FlippinSweeT

to restore an account you just need 2 payments , not full information , paypal is not included only click and buy and credit card information , also you need registeration date ,and account ID and flippin has all this information[/b]
    o rly? i do? i already stated the only payment info i have is mine and mine only.

swishersticks

o rly? i do? i already stated the only payment info i have is mine and mine only.[/b]
    yeah sure you do , you would deny it because if you didnt deny it then everyone would know you did it and you would be ruined

FlippinSweeT

yeah sure you do , you would deny it because if you didnt deny it then everyone would know you did it and you would be ruined[/b]
    u have 6 posts, i seriously doubt u know me, i've played on ares for a while now, ppl know me, ppl trust me, and i have access to clan many clan accounts, obviously ppl trust me and i've never and never will scam anyone. ur an idiot for telling me something that isn't true. go away now ok?

swishersticks

u have 6 posts, i seriously doubt u know me, i've played on ares for a while now, ppl know me, ppl trust me, and i have access to clan many clan accounts, obviously ppl trust me and i've never and never will scam anyone. ur an idiot for telling me something that isn't true. go away now ok?[/b]
    post mean nothing but facts are obveious,,your just denying you have the right info needed to change via CS

FlippinSweeT

post mean nothing but facts are obveious,,your just denying you have the right info needed to change via CS[/b]
    rly u got the facts? pls show me dumbass. ibeta is a known scammer, and i find it absolutely hilarious that he's trying to get you little shitheads to say that i am a scammer aswell.

swishersticks

rly u got the facts? pls show me dumbass. ibeta is a known scammer, and i find it absolutely hilarious that he's trying to get you little shitheads to say that i am a scammer aswell.[/b]
    only people who are claiming that ibeta scammed was QQDD and has no proof it was itbeta
    l33toricle aka mrflipp was your char before ibeta so you have the information because im sure you bought prem

FlippinSweeT

only people who are claiming that ibeta scammed was QQDD and has no proof it was itbeta
    l33toricle aka mrflipp was your char before ibeta so you have the information because im sure you bought prem[/b]
    i had MY PAYMENT information, no1 elses, so even if i had wanted to take it, i couldn't.

Vandy shut up and stop making assumptions oke baba? You keep telling other ppl tha they assumed Ibeta scammed qqdd but you assume at the same time that Flip did it! Do you have any proof? And no turks play Mozart, they may have before but that was a long time ago! Wow you're really retarted acting like you know shit about everything and everyone!

snoppskott

ibeta said he took it BACK from QQDD. SO HE SCAMMED HIM. FFS is this hard to understand or what? Did qqdd say take it back. no ibeta just took it back because he got "mad" at qqdd. He stated above. dammit.. Even if he got mad he still scammed it back. zZz some are oO

Banned

Vandy shut up and stop making assumptions oke baba? You keep telling other ppl tha they assumed Ibeta scammed qqdd but you assume at the same time that Flip did it! Do you have any proof? And no turks play Mozart, they may have before but that was a long time ago! Wow you're really retarted acting like you know shit about everything and everyone![/b]
    :lol:
    flip could have changed pass witch he did through CS with CC info..didnt see you that ibeta traded his rogue for flips mage..l33t could have gave flip the CC info
    and for mozart how would you know? your in his clan? no lol...sorry mozart if im like exposing something on you but this is qoute from him..i asked him to come town nova he said he was going log another account and earler that day turks that play his account townbombed and lost 4-5% on his mage witch is now 14% from when i talked to him. also he said they xp alot on his mage and gain alot of xp so he dosnet complain..so get your info straight man

FlippinSweeT

i "could" have changed it? no i could not have changed it, and why? i didn't have anyone elses payment info, u want that said again vandy? I DID NOT HAVE ANYONES PAYMENT INFO ffs.

Banned

i "could" have changed it? no i could not have changed it, and why? i didn't have anyone elses payment info, u want that said again vandy? I DID NOT HAVE ANYONES PAYMENT INFO ffs.[/b]
    ok so how did l33t's password get changed and then delvled ? its called when trading for mage/rogue exchange payment info ?