Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

TopCat/NoobyBooby

This is a discussion on TopCat/NoobyBooby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I certainly don't feel like reading all this shit, but I have something to say. I've known drew since wayyyyy ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I certainly don't feel like reading all this shit, but I have something to say. I've known drew since wayyyyy back in myko and the only time this guy ever "scammed" was because of TC.. Now I know TC too and yea he seemed like a good guy but what he did was kinda cheap.. If you have a sharer for that long why the fuck did you kick him? I didn't read most of this topic but in the first one I didn't see one single mention about the reason he was kicked. anyways all I have to say that in this story, both of them should get punished.. Not only Drew..
    Later and now you can close the topic [/b]
    nicely said, yet TC still doesn't feel in the blanks to the sentence why he actually kiked him, so TC please start this sentence for once so people can see what you asked him, here go like this "Drew I need u too .............. proxy ................. ". Simple as that, fill in the blanks.

Banned

i actually remember reading on a priv. server forum, that theunbeatable bragged about bein a uber good mage at girakon aswell o.o i actually think ive got that threa stickied somewhere, ill look for it, hold on! :P

Imhotep

You can't have hit 900 with +8 elixir, fr +1 and fr +0 at lvl 79, you're bullshit is really starting to annoy me.

(just for the record, I have +2 / +1 FRs and +8 hell blood and my highest blade damage was just over 900, 915 if im not mistaken)

and don't come up with "bla bla plat prem" stfu. -_-

You can't have hit 900 with +8 elixir, fr +1 and fr +0 at lvl 79, you're bullshit is really starting to annoy me.

(just for the record, I have +2 / +1 FRs and +8 hell blood and my highest blade damage was just over 900, 915 if im not mistaken)

and don't come up with "bla bla plat prem" stfu. -_-[/b]
    OMG DAN, seriously, this is what happened in Insanity clan chat, AND DADDYCOOL INTERUPTED ALL and said "no he is isn't lieing, when I vsed Ghala (the real DangerDuck), he was actually spamming me that much. As i said average on average people on my screen 800-900 with dual FR+1s and elixir +8, and gg geared people it would be by like 100 smaller, so do the damage reduction that would be on average like 700-800 on average people WHO were like 10 levels below me.

i actually remember reading on a priv. server forum, that theunbeatable bragged about bein a uber good mage at girakon aswell o.o i actually think ive got that threa stickied somewhere, ill look for it, hold on! :P[/b]
    as for you, I can't say anything good about myself and clan on LSKO? here enjoy some media.

trionaleo

1) "And then it hit him, all of the Mangos and myself have seen what he was doing. He was trying to control everyone by buying them stuff, and accounts, and just use us, to play on those accounts and be with him in the clan. So therefore me and the other MYKO players created our own clan, and leaving TopCat to his own half-bought "afk chars"."

2) "As for the people that are backing him up, I am cool with most of you, but come on seriously can you suck the guys balls anymore, don't they ever dry up? Just cause he is known the be the biggest babashopper on the server, and just cause you did a GG trade with him, doesn't mean you have to suck up to him even more so you can get a crappy compensation NoobyBooby did.

3) "TopCat was always a noob when it comes to the actual KO, on MYKO he sucked since he couldn't "babashop" items, here is maybe somewhat ok since he can buy a whole bunch of INs, IBs, ROLs, EMEs, or whatever it is, but skill wise he sucks ass. "

4) "As I said, Ehsan sucks up to all people that are the called or known as the best players, just like he did to NoobyBooby and myself, but unlike NoobyBooby I saw that he was going to use me, and I simply said no ty, I don't need your account or your babad stuff."[/b]
    Let me refresh your memory.

Numero Uno: YOU were on TC side the whole freaking time WE were having disputes with him. WE said that We didnt like what he was doing. And YOU stuck by him cos YOU wanted stuff from TC, and YOU knew tc could hook YOU up. YOU only bailed on TC when WE got Josh to come with us to mangoes. I quote what u pmed Josh "If u go, I go". YOU just wanted to stick with the pros so u could have glory, and u knew Josh was GG in Xydonis. So YOU joined us in mangoes. And the first sign that mangoes wasnt doing well, u bailed on us and went to insanity.

Numero Dos: YOU were the biggest bootlicker in SacredSoul. YOU loved TC, u were always going on and on abt how TC is a great leader, u su.cked his co.ck and lick his boots every freaking day.

Numero Tres: TC started myko late and never really got to prove his skills, but even when everyone had dupe items, he was doing well, he had dragon symbol if i still remember. And isnt why u left USKO cos u realized babashopping a char and getting good items, still wasnt getting u anywhere? So u hopped on to LSKO where u could hunt all the items first and pretend u had l33t skills.

Numero Quatro: YOU were the one always licking TC's balls for items, so dont come and pretend that he wanted you so badly, if he did offer u a char its cos u were bugging him and licking his boots 24/7.

PS: change ure clan name. you are imbarassing the reapers.

Let me refresh your memory.

Numero Uno: YOU were on TC side the whole freaking time WE were having disputes with him. WE said that We didnt like what he was doing. And YOU stuck by him cos YOU wanted stuff from TC, and YOU knew tc could hook YOU up. YOU only bailed on TC when WE got Josh to come with us to mangoes. I quote what u pmed Josh "If u go, I go". YOU just wanted to stick with the pros so u could have glory, and u knew Josh was GG in Xydonis. So YOU joined us in mangoes. And the first sign that mangoes wasnt doing well, u bailed on us and went to insanity.

Numero Dos: YOU were the biggest bootlicker in SacredSoul. YOU loved TC, u were always going on and on abt how TC is a great leader, u su.cked his co.ck and lick his boots every freaking day.

Numero Tres: TC started myko late and never really got to prove his skills, but even when everyone had dupe items, he was doing well, he had dragon symbol if i still remember. And isnt why u left USKO cos u realized babashopping a char and getting good items, still wasnt getting u anywhere? So u hopped on to LSKO where u could hunt all the items first and pretend u had l33t skills.

Numero Quatro: YOU were the one always licking TC's balls for items, so dont come and pretend that he wanted you so badly, if he did offer u a char its cos u were bugging him and licking his boots 24/7.

PS: change ure clan name. you are imbarassing the reapers.[/b]
    lol maq maq

Numero Uno: I was on TCs side? Been high at that time? I was on TC;s side for like the 1st week when i found him as a pleaseant person, after that no. I did say that to Josh because my intention of leaving was about 1 month before I actually left. You wanna know the truth why I didn't leave before that? Because I simply didn't feel like paying for my own premium, so thank you TC I appreciate the premium. I moved on to Mangos, cause i didn't like the way that TC ran the clan. And then you say I moved on the insanity? UM NOOOOOOO, I moved to a new char, RickRolled at the time for a short period, and then RandomNoob, and the exact words MoldySpore told me "it's not gonna be like MYKO, everything collapsed when you started playing Van's char since the clan lost their assitant". Me and Van were suppose to rejoin the clan, but we got fuked over by BabyBash who scammed the living hell out of Van. So much for the plan.

Numero Dos: It's called giving people confidence. Remember when TC said "Nik just be leader, I can't deal with this shit anymore." I said all that shit cause I didn't want to be leader. So much for bootlicking eh?

Numbero Tres: I didn't hop onto LSKO, I simply couldn't play USKO anymore because of the IP range, and not only that but I was planning to quit before that since in my evening time the pk sucks, where it is 5 humans against 50 orcs.

Numero Quatro: He did want me so badly, whether he likes to admit it or not, now he will never admit it cause he hates my guts, AND NOOOOOOO YOU DIDN"T, this is what happened. I was leveling clannies, and all of a sudden a PM with TopCat flashing "nik do you want a lvl 72 mage?", I didn't beg for shit, he simply came to me, and I said no. Tell me, is it logically that I would beg him, and when he offered me the lvl 72 that I would reject him? funny...

As for theReapers™, I'm embarassing our MYKO clan or making it famous like we were on MYKO? check it for urself

here is a SS of us during BETA

here is a SS of us during the real server, which is right now

SO EMBARRASSING LOL

trionaleo

to be continued. theres football now and i wanna watch ^^

but seriously, change name mate, its not thereapers.

edit: i rly dont know why i bother trying to prove that ure being a dik. cos u just make up some story and it gets boring. but rly nik, i used to rly like u, in myko u were at least fun, now ure just down right co.cky.

peace

>AppleSauce<

ooohhh sooooo famous....LOL a private server

wait it gets even better.......a BETA!!! oF A private server!!! LMAO

ooohhh sooooo famous....LOL a private server

wait it gets even better.......a BETA!!! oF A private server!!! LMAO[/b]
    LOL SO FUNNY, the one that has 10x more pk in CZ then girakon will ever have, haha prett funny i know

and wait aren't one of them who played it?

>AppleSauce<

private server are for noobs, usko is the way to go

Banned

private server are for noobs, usko is the way to go[/b]

agree

private server is fun for little bit.. but than it gets annoying

kibal

private server are for noobs, usko is the way to go[/b]
    If u cant aford premium or dont have enought time to play , private server could be a good choice .
    On topic , got bored already of thise drama , didnt they solve their problems?

kibal

As I said, Ehsan sucks up to all people that are the called or known as the myself, but unlike NoobyBooby I saw that he was going to use me, and I simply said no ty, I don't need your account or your babad stuff.[/b]

wow

Banned

If u cant aford premium or dont have enought time to play , private server could be a good choice .
    On topic , got bored already of thise drama , didnt they solve their problems?[/b]
    Yep.
    wow[/b]
    Yeah, its just unbeatable keeping alive this topic so he can brag about how he was the best mage on Girakon for the 100th time.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast