Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i should make a clan called KKK and just hunt NYchris but sadly he dont pk without a full group ...
Page: 15

RingWraith

i should make a clan called KKK and just hunt NYchris but sadly he dont pk without a full group and when he got a party he just runs away minoring his own ass when his priests die 1 of the 4-5 he got doesnt even intend to help them he just wanna save his own ass sad. U should try dl TOK - Runaway chris suits ur pk style

not one thing you said there makes sense and your comment shows your a racist so i have nothing more to say to you scumbag

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    omg ppl just take it for what it is, a well put together representation of unquestionably one of the greater players on this god forsaken cluster of shite servers.

nice composition, and content n00bie *^_^
    If all "one of the greatest players" can do is make egocentrical movies about himself and then actually put a clip of him putting on a chitin shield and running away then I dont want to know.

So don't say "nice content" when it is blatently the same old shit served differently.

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.

Hashimi

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChanTicO
    omg ppl just take it for what it is, a well put together representation of unquestionably one of the greater players on this god forsaken cluster of shite servers.

nice composition, and content n00bie *^_^
    If all "one of the greatest players" can do is make egocentrical movies about himself and then actually put a clip of him putting on a chitin shield and running away then I dont want to know.

So don't say "nice content" when it is blatently the same old shit served differently.

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.[/b]

now now watch ur mouth n00b..this ain't Zero ur talking to..respect ur elders!!

Dizanteri

wow :P

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.
    Based on that rationale, wouldnt you say that this whole game is the same old shit served differently? I dont concern myself with kissing up to anyone, it doesnt benefit or suite me. . . for example, i have no clue who u are, what level you've attained, or how that silly little name came to be. . but i'm certain that you're an idiot.

P.S. i hate intellectual black holes

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NorthernMonkey

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.
    Based on that rationale, wouldnt you say that this whole game is the same old shit served differently? I dont concern myself with kissing up to anyone, it doesnt benefit or suite me. . . for example, i have no clue who u are, what level you've attained, or how that silly little name came to be. . but i'm certain that you're an idiot.

P.S. i hate intellectual black holes[/b]
    No, I would say that this game is just shit. Infact you could go far enough to say that every MMORPG is the same shit served differently. I could not however have said that 0000000's video is shit because of the overwhelming consensus of fucktards who love anything from that inward thinking idiot. Even if it isn't a bad movie it is still exactly the same as any other movie showing a sin running away from groups of orcs he was too stupid to run into in the first place.

ChanTicO, I consider any follower (ally) of 0000000 to be a kiss up because he is the highest in the n00b-chain in my opinion and being the leader of a clan that tried to help him during CSW I see you as one of those followers.

Well, as for knowing who I am... My name ingame should not matter to you unless you need to contact me ingame. You should not care about my level because even though I have a good level it should not sway the way you treat me...unless im 70 in which case your opinion would be "Tosser" or "He is higher than us therefore worship him". My current name is just something I have been called around and about. Your first name came from your job in architecture and you called yourself rKaTeKt. Stress ingame and at work saw you change your name to ChanTicO to start afresh.

- NorthernMonkey

P.S. Yes I'm an intellectual black hole. I suck in intelligence and never release it. By your rationale I must be damn smart.

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris
    not one thing you said there makes sense and your comment shows your a racist so i have nothing more to say to you scumbag
    Bitch be gone

Originally posted by NYchris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NYchris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    id rather have a mullet than be a spic

or white trash in your case by the way zero instead of doing a james bond theme u should of done like star trek or something like spoc that would of been pretty cool[/b]
    well im half asian but ok

why star trek? i dunno if you are being sarcastic or not. it wasnt meant to be a james bond theme, i was just messing with the effects and saw that video through text one and had to use it.

and the nychris fight took about 2 and a half minutes, which is too long to show, so i cut it into start middle and end. and its still too long lol.

northernmonkey: im not sure if you are talking to me in your essays but im not reading them so u might wanna save your energy. i dont have time for ppl like u.

Morbiee

ya.. spock theme would be so hot. and perfectly comply with zero... XD

zuahhahahahha and rw nice attempt in sucking up today.

i dunno.. ish it possible to apologize for the boundless horrible things that you are..?

how about you go kiss someone else's ass pleesh

RingWraith

Morbid learn to spell first its please and not pleesh. That old childish way of talking is so lame grow fucking up it was fun back on myko 2 years ago its not fun here.

Dizanteri

hahahah

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.
    So LemonFreezer, you arent really impressed with my movies i understand. Thats a real shame, because im always impressed when i see you failing miserably in CZ and dying to me in 2 hits in siege war. You are awesome. I also remember you sitting in insomnia vent too scared to talk to me when i was in that clan, not so mouthy over ventrilo or are you just a mute?

I guess tanking and killing a whole integrity party without a priest is something you do everyday, naked. Hell im slightly embarrassed by releasing this movie, knowing that ILLUMINATI rogues like LEMONFREEZER are casting their judgement.

Why dont you come on vent and say hi to me, i can give you the details if you pm me, i would love to chat, maybe give you some PK tips if you like.

-peace

I guess tanking a whole integrity party without a priest is something you do everyday, naked.
    ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!11oneoneelevenoneone xDDD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I call : OWNED XDDD

bukovski

just one funy pic :P :P :P

btw great video

waiting for part 3 :P