Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; eric its ok i could care less....really who are u to me....another player.....respect me or not it wont hurt my ...
Page: 27

eric its ok i could care less....really who are u to me....another player.....respect me or not it wont hurt my feelings

as far as me saying he has "no" skill is not what i said so please grow up and dont put words into my mouth....he said he is not the best nor was before........he was just geared out and leveled out compared to everyone else on ares nothing more...therfor kinda easy to kill everyone

like me at 80 even a monkey could do it

cama ..... come see the combo now....sure it sucks i can admit it and be humble and even now it can be better and i work on it here and there....i can be beat anyday by anyone but more then likely even of a even char with even items most wont now

also eric from paddys mouth.....you unbanned him 2 or 3 times after paddy banned him....also yeah it was from james he got the md or shard thus illegal item but w/e no one cares cause at one point he was hardest rogue to kill...pfftttt....kinda odd he gets hacked 3 times and he is back in full shell and shards +8 or mds+8 yet he never spent a dime on the game and so many others never get rollbacks.....please dont lie for him .... he got his account rollbacked from gm help...he never put in cs tickets to get rollbaked...he was back in less then 3 days like that

just like even kuda on my warrior who never plays warrior is hardest warrior to now kill....i wonder why

this topic was unlocked once again by eric who decided to abuse his mod powers yet again like he did before for his racist bastard friend

eric you wanna say you have no respect for me....what does it say about you that you unban someone like zero....he is a nazi...good company you keep

also i will keep helping matt as i keep my word no matter what

anyways i wont respond again its pointless since he doesnt play ko and would be nice if he didnt post to forum members the way he does but a old dog cant change his habits so i will just defend my fellow forums users[/b]
    You really haven't the slightest clue as to what you are talking about do you?

How about you go back and review the supposed words I am "putting in your mouth"

also i just said even playing field as far as level and items you would still lose...i have seen your skills and really man they suck.....lets be honest your not that good and never were.....there are 100+ rogues on diez 10x time better then you now and before.....you were just the one of the highest levels on ares and you speak of my shit as i am higher level and shit yet so were you and thats why your a noob.....your a fucking hypocrit[/b]
    So I guess you just forgot about that, no problem.
    Adding to that you go on explaining how it's a possibility that on any given day anyone can beat you, yet you claim to be able to easily crush zero who dominated ares with no equal... Yea sure bud.

Now on to my unbanning of zero, how about you get your facts straight? Even phantom knows I unbanned him only once and then when he was rebanned I left it, it's not my problem if paddy wanted to exaggerate to get a reaction out of you.

Now lets address your comment about me unlocking this post. Please entertain me with an explanation as to how unlocking this post would in any way be abuse of power if I let the post remain open for you to post your pathetic rebuttal? Now if I had simply posted my opinion and locked it, then THAT would have been an abuse of power.

Tez, you're a joke and will always be a joke. You didn't work for any of your items, you simply flashed your credit card and paid to be known on diez. Also, never ever try to even claim that a WE +3 is legit back when you bought it, out of all 27 WEs at least one would have come from duping/injecting items, and to say it was approved by a GM who you also have easy contact to does not enforce it in the least.

Just close the damn topic.. damn
    Zero don't even come back here.. let them talk about you.. Tez i never saw a movie from him and i don't have to.. you brought out 2 great movies.. you got your honor.. keep it and you will remain as the legend of ares ^_^
    Go play WoW and that's it..

To Eric :
    My suggestion .. close the damn topic and ban whoever will make a new 1

Eric u dont have any idea....tez is fucking avaricious...when i send him 24$ he dosnt buy gold coz HE NEEDED FUCKING 1$...Tbh that WE is legit gm checked it a few times....I know where i got it from....

a we +3 can be legit? dont think so..

Banned

a we +3 can be legit? dont think so..[/b]
    u really that stupid....
    before i even got that we+3 which was only janurary i killed harpy queen so many times that our clan bank had over 27 WE so yeah we+3 is possible and always was

i just made roc+2 with no usd so whats that tell you

eric you wanna say i am a joke....your char is not even your char so really bro stfu...u abused your admin powers by unlocking a post that was locked by another mod so you can get your word in gg oky ares boys

to the rest your all bs and fuck off i could care less...you have no respect for the truth or anyone else

you 2 douches have a nice day....we see the company you keep eric....keep hanging out and protecting the nazis no one really cares

Banned

Just close the damn topic.. damn
    Zero don't even come back here.. let them talk about you.. Tez i never saw a movie from him and i don't have to.. you brought out 2 great movies.. you got your honor.. keep it and you will remain as the legend of ares ^_^
    Go play WoW and that's it..

To Eric :
    My suggestion .. close the damn topic and ban whoever will make a new 1 [/b]
    racists are not honorable

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627