Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by schrotti 3/10 :x ur combo sucks, minor heal is too slow, raping some lvl 60 turks aint ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by schrotti
    3/10 :x
    ur combo sucks, minor heal is too slow, raping some lvl 60 turks aint leet and quality could be way better, not to mention the music :P
    im not turk <_<

50sec

ur combo sucks, minor heal is too slow, raping some lvl 60 turks aint leet and quality could be way better, not to mention the music :P
    he not need minor heal vs that guys xD

RealPayne

all agree combo its like 7-8/10, but the music 10/10 :wub: , i just love it lol

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I'll say again... do 1v1 vs boomber and dreadshadow and put fraps of it here ^^

AngryKoreanNigga

ayeeeeeeee ! Thats kinda funny putting in 1vs1 with AloneWolf2 or sum other UberTurks i can make such a video too owning some fp noobs and players without skills made their lvl at koxp and items duping / hacking. Theyre just turks and dont know how to play this game make sum REAL 1vs1 with teh bad ass ppl then post it on forum or dont post coz it will show u just dying
    ur video = lame and waste of 1:30h at rapidshare ~~

Inactive Member

music ain't that bad :lol:

_Hybrid_

5/10 - i like the musik , also already download them :lol: , but i agree with ppl that u didnt vs with good pvp players, so go make a new video xD

LOL noob minor combo zzzzz :angry:
    Adversity = full items

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by RealPayne
    maybe u not understand bro i meant to his chyper char, here i got nothing i dont know his items he hide it all the time as u know.......
    um.. whats that have to do with Edana? take it to cypher section pls, and his items arent a secret to those he trusts neither is his level to his clannies.. so were here defending him because your assuming hes level 75 with Roc's +1 and duel WE +2 and chitins +9

then you flame him for calling other people to a fight? you only pwnt the PowerPuffs when its 10 vs 1, any other number lower than that and you get pwnt and flame us for duping / hacking

then laugh for killing us 10 vs 1 and calling more clannies / allys to the fight

RealPayne

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RealPayne
    maybe u not understand bro i meant to his chyper char, here i got nothing i dont know his items he hide it all the time as u know.......
    um.. whats that have to do with Edana? take it to cypher section pls, and his items arent a secret to those he trusts neither is his level to his clannies.. so were here defending him because your assuming hes level 75 with Roc's +1 and duel WE +2 and chitins +9

then you flame him for calling other people to a fight? you only pwnt the PowerPuffs when its 10 vs 1, any other number lower than that and you get pwnt and flame us for duping / hacking

then laugh for killing us 10 vs 1 and calling more clannies / allys to the fight[/b]
    lolz i relly see that u know shit on me, 1st i will never fight against powerpuff as a clan vs clan, and if we will do be sure that if we lost we will admit it unlike u that just feild with open clan so move to the human side and left the ppl who truest u on lost, i never said babydx 75 but i start think it can be since u not the fierst 1 who said exactly 75 about his lvl, and yes i assume he got some uniqes with +1/+2, if he dosent got as leader of a big clan with so much ppl that make him more noob but i dont think he so much so he probobly got some...... ^_^

RunLikeYouStoleIt

www.dictionary.com

and try again please.. i left Lost because of Kusay, aka. Tim and the fact there was never clan exp parties and in pk they were chickens with their heads cut off
    PowerPuffs are actually people we have played with before, some of the humans in this clan were once orc that i played with so i didnt leave anyone that i trusted

except Plodez and I_BuffJoo those are the only 2 i regret leaving behind

lets do a clan vs then? or you can fight me 1v1 or any other of your clan members.. then, you stop flaming us right? <_<

RealPayne

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    www.dictionary.com *

and try again please.. i left Lost because of Kusay, aka. Tim and the fact there was never clan exp parties and in pk they were chickens with their heads cut off
    PowerPuffs are actually people we have played with before, some of the humans in this clan were once orc that i played with so i didnt leave anyone that i trusted

except Plodez and I_BuffJoo those are the only 2 i regret leaving behind

lets do a clan vs then? or you can fight me 1v1 or any other of your clan members.. then, you stop flaming us right? *<_<
    i got probloms in grammer i know that :wub: , as i said u field with open new clan so u move all the excuse its for u i dont care of it :rollseyes: , i already told that when the reskill section will open again and our priests can go back to debuffer we will do clan vs clan but before our clan will hit 70 i dont think we can win, but its not going to be easy for the powerpuff too, but just in case u in the "8 best players" in clan i can feel more safty

edit: i never falme powerpuff as a clan i flame babydx as a koxper nothing more.....

RunLikeYouStoleIt

yes, it will be easy against you and im probably one of the top warriors on this server even when im not 70 yet, ive beatin some of the best, and everyone that ive faught 1v1 i have beatin except for 2 other warriors which are hard core players

and if your only level 62, dont expect to last more than 5 seconds in an 8 vs 8 with us

RealPayne

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    yes, it will be easy against you and im probably one of the top warriors on this server even when im not 70 yet, ive beatin some of the best, and everyone that ive faught 1v1 i have beatin except for 2 other warriors which are hard core players

and if your only level 62, dont expect to last more than 5 seconds in an 8 vs 8 with us
    1. if u are the best how come u lost to fear when he was naked?.... this call best? :
    2. i dont care your items that u scam/got from catestrophe even with your in,ib i heard that u not so pro
    3. why u think i am 62?, if i will write 71 like u it will make me 71?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

1. if u are the best how come u lost to fear when he was naked?.... this call best? :
    2. i dont care your items that u scam/got from catestrophe even with your in,ib i heard that u not so pro
    3. why u think i am 62?, if i will write 71 like u it will make me 71?[/b]
    i faught fear when i wasnt even 60 btw.. we faught later on in the server "naked" even though he wore his uniques

and i never scammed anyone, you can ask people that, i have returned the items ive gotten from clan, even though from catasthrophe all i got was an opal earring which i gave back to steve and he gave to NightBreed which is still on NightBreeds character

and i dont have godly gear so if thats your reason for me being better u can keep it to yourself

i'd gladly fight fear now and probably pwn him, he went to pathos with meowmix and stylez

stylez was a good friend and i asked him how was Fear doing and he said "Fear is noobie now" and i said "well fear says hes got full shell 7 already, duel RoC's and 110k national points"

and stylez responded "wdf, hes lieng, he doesnt have that gear, but kil1ah does"

Fear was a joke on edana, all he had was better gear and you can ask people on pathos that

Fear kept wanting to get his character back on Edana even though "he had" better gear on pathos he wanted to come back to edana? where people actually thought he was good.. what a joke you can ask anyone in vent at the time

RedRain, Stylez, Blizzard, BuffJoo, VNature, i think Miles were all there when stylez said he was a noob on pathos and how he lied about his items there to make us think he was good, just like he did on Edana

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast