Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Adversity's short movie

This is a discussion on Adversity's short movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div> Originally posted by RealPayne @ <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt yes, it will be easy against you and im ...
Page: 5

RealPayne

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

yes, it will be easy against you and im probably one of the top warriors on this server even when im not 70 yet, ive beatin some of the best, and everyone that ive faught 1v1 i have beatin except for 2 other warriors which are hard core players

and if your only level 62, dont expect to last more than 5 seconds in an 8 vs 8 with us

1. if u are the best how come u lost to fear when he was naked?.... this call best? :
    2. i dont care your items that u scam/got from catestrophe even with your in,ib i heard that u not so pro
    3. why u think i am 62?, if i will write 71 like u it will make me 71?
    i faught fear when i wasnt even 60 btw.. we faught later on in the server "naked" even though he wore his uniques

and i never scammed anyone, you can ask people that, i have returned the items ive gotten from clan, even though from catasthrophe all i got was an opal earring which i gave back to steve and he gave to NightBreed which is still on NightBreeds character

and i dont have godly gear so if thats your reason for me being better u can keep it to yourself

i'd gladly fight fear now and probably pwn him, he went to pathos with meowmix and stylez

stylez was a good friend and i asked him how was Fear doing and he said "Fear is noobie now" and i said "well fear says hes got full shell 7 already, duel RoC's and 110k national points"

and stylez responded "wdf, hes lieng, he doesnt have that gear, but kil1ah does"

Fear was a joke on edana, all he had was better gear and you can ask people on pathos that

Fear kept wanting to get his character back on Edana even though "he had" better gear on pathos he wanted to come back to edana? where people actually thought he was good.. what a joke you can ask anyone in vent at the time

RedRain, Stylez, Blizzard, BuffJoo, VNature, i think Miles were all there when stylez said he was a noob on pathos and how he lied about his items there to make us think he was good, just like he did on Edana[/b]
    hmmm u defently use sd when he record fight with u when he was naked without his uniqes....

Inactive Member

you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.

RealPayne

Originally posted by Frukwan
    you always got to make a soap opera, eh? Personally i don't care what you guys think of this and that in this topic especially when it's not related with the movie. one says: he got better items, so it means he sucks. lol, items are a part of game too. of course not +2/3 but daaaamn you repeat that over again and again, you ain't playing with dummies, most of ppl realise what is what here. from ur posts, especially from Ritual clan members, i just can see a bunch of people that are trying to make excuses about everything... which usually leads into flaming people that accually tried and tried hard for good game.
    i never said anything on ppl who dosne said shit on us, i think mrloto its the best example.......

graydeath

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("RealPayne")</div>
    wow mrbaby u call 50sec kid but i see your too boring that every day u looking to flame us and be flame zzzz....
    ok if u meantion other server i heard that leech in chyper in macro party isnt that legit, same as your roc +2, i dont got froops yet but i am sure we both know what i am talking about, or didnt u play chyper and got there roc+2?, any way since last post of adverstiry i told him he is ok, to be 70 its possibole and like the all legit ppl he show his items/lvl, but to be lvl 72+++ *and not show your items/lvl can be cuz you got something to hide, and if u relly leeched in macro in chyper i said
    "one time macro, all time macro".....

the day flame FTW *:wub:[/b]
    Yes, i also saw you koxp all the time on worms in moradon and i saw pics of your roc +3 but oops! I have no froops as well.

NewJaggedEdge

ummm

Omerkai he is 72 or somthin lol

Jay

y bring fear in this? :s u knw pretty well tht fear owned with uniques or not.. and dont start tht shit about fear and callig him a joke cause he raped u naked and its even recorded so just dont bring fear in this.. fear was better than u just admit it.. shell+7 n raptor +7 wont change tht ..

m1ng

all pwn me and i have +5 uniques i dun understand =(

jakesean

Originally posted by m1ng
    i have +4 rol and +5 rom, +3 ep.. dual +4 sse .. and full +9 shell set.. i still get owned.. duno why.. <_<

koredogg

Originally posted by jakesean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakesean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng
    i have +4 rol and +5 rom, +3 ep.. dual +4 sse .. and full +9 shell set.. i still get owned.. duno why.. <_<[/b]
    Its cuz I malice you B)

_Hybrid_

a.q. all babas h43r:

Jay

Originally posted by _Hybrid_
    a.q. all babas *h43r:
    yah stfu all me n hyb dont even got any unques :angry:

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

yes, it will be easy against you and im probably one of the top warriors on this server even when im not 70 yet, ive beatin some of the best, and everyone that ive faught 1v1 i have beatin except for 2 other warriors which are hard core players

and if your only level 62, dont expect to last more than 5 seconds in an 8 vs 8 with us

1. if u are the best how come u lost to fear when he was naked?.... this call best? :
    2. i dont care your items that u scam/got from catestrophe even with your in,ib i heard that u not so pro
    3. why u think i am 62?, if i will write 71 like u it will make me 71?
    i faught fear when i wasnt even 60 btw.. we faught later on in the server "naked" even though he wore his uniques

and i never scammed anyone, you can ask people that, i have returned the items ive gotten from clan, even though from catasthrophe all i got was an opal earring which i gave back to steve and he gave to NightBreed which is still on NightBreeds character

and i dont have godly gear so if thats your reason for me being better u can keep it to yourself

i'd gladly fight fear now and probably pwn him, he went to pathos with meowmix and stylez

stylez was a good friend and i asked him how was Fear doing and he said "Fear is noobie now" and i said "well fear says hes got full shell 7 already, duel RoC's and 110k national points"

and stylez responded "wdf, hes lieng, he doesnt have that gear, but kil1ah does"

Fear was a joke on edana, all he had was better gear and you can ask people on pathos that

Fear kept wanting to get his character back on Edana even though "he had" better gear on pathos he wanted to come back to edana? where people actually thought he was good.. what a joke you can ask anyone in vent at the time

RedRain, Stylez, Blizzard, BuffJoo, VNature, i think Miles were all there when stylez said he was a noob on pathos and how he lied about his items there to make us think he was good, just like he did on Edana[/b]
    naabs , i just said he didnt have that much of nps.

m1ng

i know unfor's big secret so u might wana stop ur mouth =p

:blink:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

:wub:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast