Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
Like Tree34Likes

###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.###

This is a discussion on ###BEST SIN of ALLTIME.### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Alright so I guess I can clear one thing up.. I and like most didn't leave ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Alright so I guess I can clear one thing up.. I and like most didn't leave USKO.. because we lack skill or the bank accounts to do well. We left because of their terrible customer support and I personally left as it isn't United States KO anymore.. it's TURKKO. To say PSKO players lack skill because they don't play USKO.. YOU have lost your mind.. Some of the best players I know play PSKO.. so re think what you say.
    yea thats why i said-is that what you want me to say? look at how all the private server players reacted when i said this change the perspective to all(most) private server players constantly coming to every usko video and saying this.. you don't think it gets tiring to hear the same crap over and over. I don't have any problems with anyone except racism/discrimination why would I its a game, just constant provoking and racism(no idea why in any situation is being brought to forums) gets annoying. End of story private server players keep on coming to argue on EVERY usko video, maybe they can post some of there own so they can have a place to talk XD?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Okay once again i got to say you all suck dick.

    I played Usko, Euko and Psko's. And unlike all retarded people putting in 2000-3000 euro's i raped fucking butt with a 30 euro account... But you just can't fucking keep up in officials since the game is keeping you from getting good without donating.

    - farming?
    No fucking way unless u got a hack program

    -Getting money with events?
    No fucking way again since events are full of hackers

    - reselling?
    Lmao everyone does that and we all know it takes half your fucking life to earn the gear donaters have.


    ------

    Tiffer it makes me sad to see YOU saying psko players are failed usko players& they suck


    Cause you're the one who saw me pking with +7 jamadars against people with full +8. And i learned everything i know on psko's


    --------

    Silverminor a.k.a Vlad, once again winning vses doesn't make you the best fucking sin alive. Show how you support your party members, follow the duffs etc.


    ------


    Threads like this are so fucking useless i mean comeone. You guys are fighting the same clan for years (reffering to Anatolia, BF & IT). If any of you ever opens his fucking eyes & needs help on any server, hit me up.






    Peace mofo's.
    read up, did it to see how people would react and it works we gotta hear same crap everyday, but na man i know you use k0xp dont lie using +7 and raping like that ahahaahah <3
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I feel bad that you take online gaming and forums so seriously so I won't post another meme for you as I do truly feel bad that I offended a small child like yourself.
    well im 23 so i guess maybe where you are from that makes me a child, makes sense lol? don't know how to explain it any clearer for ya but the first line in your comment suits your signature perfectly. You said you didn't bother reading anything he wrote and started hating from the start therefore "haters gonna hate" don't feel bad for me i don't need your sympathy I feel bad for you that you were raised in an environment where racism is considered a joke? Ask yourself are you the child or just ignorant done with you bro

  3. #63
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    atleast you stay in moradon lol keep practising son

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    @DirtyBastard, thats the sad part, a dude called Dart from a royal clan that told me he beated 70% of the sins he has vsed , i vsed him lvl 79, and he was 83, and i still won. -____-. i even killed Passion warriors in that shit with that crappy gear. those warriors don;t stand a chance with warriors in privates that are trully GG. so :/

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    atleast you stay in moradon lol keep practising son
    LOL
    stupid here completely missed it

  6. #66
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Might as well ignore Tiffer guys.. He has sexy and he knows it.. so he is obviously egotistical.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    So they say.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    well im 23 so i guess maybe where you are from that makes me a child, makes sense lol? don't know how to explain it any clearer for ya but the first line in your comment suits your signature perfectly. You said you didn't bother reading anything he wrote and started hating from the start therefore "haters gonna hate" don't feel bad for me i don't need your sympathy I feel bad for you that you were raised in an environment where racism is considered a joke? Ask yourself are you the child or just ignorant done with you bro
    Where exactly was I racist? I put up a meme with wordplay which is hilarious If your 23 and you still get so emotional over these forums then your brain has problems and I truly feel for you.

    And if not reading someones post because I know exactly what he is going to say is called Hating to you, then I have no idea who taught you english as you clearly dont know the meaning of it.

    IL FUCK YOU UP BRO!!
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 06-11-2014 at 07:52 AM.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Lol @ Andy stop fooling around..

  10. #70
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Where exactly was I racist? I put up a meme with wordplay which is hilarious If your 23 and you still get so emotional over these forums then your brain has problems and I truly feel for you.

    And if not reading someones post because I know exactly what he is going to say is called Hating to you, then I have no idea who taught you english as you clearly dont know the meaning of it.

    IL FUCK YOU UP BRO!!
    Hilarious to you maybe? Ask any Jewish person if it is hilarious or not..that's all that matters because it is offensive to that culture. That's cool you can talk about my brain or English doesn't bother me at all but for that kind of crap a lot of people don't find it a joke, if i am human being for being emotional towards it then so be it Your comment was hatred without even reading it, you admitted it more then 1 time I can't help you out anymore if you don't understand. Are you done? Or you can just keep posting useless pictures/videos like a kid

  11. #71
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Hilarious to you maybe? Ask any Jewish person if it is hilarious or not..that's all that matters because it is offensive to that culture. That's cool you can talk about my brain or English doesn't bother me at all but for that kind of crap a lot of people don't find it a joke, if i am human being for being emotional towards it then so be it Your comment was hatred without even reading it, you admitted it more then 1 time I can't help you out anymore if you don't understand. Are you done? Or you can just keep posting useless pictures/videos like a kid
    Uh.. I can show that to several Jewish friends of mine.. and I am sure they will laugh. It's called having a sense of humor.. rather it be dark or not. Most of my friends wouldn't call that offensive in anyway. Why? Because they didn't grow up in it.. and most of that generation who did has.. well.. nearly died out.

  12. #72
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Hilarious to you maybe? Ask any Jewish person if it is hilarious or not..that's all that matters because it is offensive to that culture. That's cool you can talk about my brain or English doesn't bother me at all but for that kind of crap a lot of people don't find it a joke, if i am human being for being emotional towards it then so be it Your comment was hatred without even reading it, you admitted it more then 1 time I can't help you out anymore if you don't understand. Are you done? Or you can just keep posting useless pictures/videos like a kid
    I was in a clan with a Jewish person (not Bar, someone else.) and we all had names like Nazi1, Nazi2, Nazi3.. And he didn't mind. Btw, Andy's posting those ridiculous pics because he truly doesn't give a fuck. The fact you're taking him seriously is hilarious to begin with D:

  13. #73
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    well im 23 so i guess maybe where you are from that makes me a child, makes sense lol? don't know how to explain it any clearer for ya but the first line in your comment suits your signature perfectly. You said you didn't bother reading anything he wrote and started hating from the start therefore "haters gonna hate" don't feel bad for me i don't need your sympathy I feel bad for you that you were raised in an environment where racism is considered a joke? Ask yourself are you the child or just ignorant done with you bro
    FreekaleeK likes this.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Uh.. I can show that to several Jewish friends of mine.. and I am sure they will laugh. It's called having a sense of humor.. rather it be dark or not. Most of my friends wouldn't call that offensive in anyway. Why? Because they didn't grow up in it.. and most of that generation who did has.. well.. nearly died out.
    Then they obviously aren't that religious if they don't find any offense from it. So you are saying because you didn't experience it, it's irrelevant if you are Jewish (or your friends have that mindset which again means they aren't that religious). Ask the person who it was directed to if it was offensive or not because i know he is actually religious. Bottom line this all started from a racial picture in a gaming forum do you not understand why i responded in that way?

    @kallop don't care who andy is, whether he was joking or not stuffs unnecessary, you guys agree or disagree it's your opinion I'm not here to change it because i said it from the start it was offensive to the person he replied to. Last response nothing left to say.

  15. #75
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Then they obviously aren't that religious if they don't find any offense from it. So you are saying because you didn't experience it, it's irrelevant if you are Jewish (or your friends have that mindset which again means they aren't that religious). Ask the person who it was directed to if it was offensive or not because i know he is actually religious. Bottom line this all started from a racial picture in a gaming forum do you not understand why i responded in that way?

    @kallop don't care who andy is, whether he was joking or not stuffs unnecessary, you guys agree or disagree it's your opinion I'm not here to change it because i said it from the start it was offensive to the person he replied to. Last response nothing left to say.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: Best sin in diez..
    By noobybooby2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
  2. Teletubbie / Girakon best sin (lol)
    By AnThRaX in forum Graphics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:33 AM
  3. The Best Sin In Dies
    By InTheFog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:06 AM
  4. Best sin on Logos........
    By Mental_Anguish in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 01:42 PM
  5. P0werful- best sin in USKO <- again
    By :DuffMan: in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •