Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=5yTZQLEciRw best dual minor i've seen by any rogue dual minor is better cuz u can lasty longer in vs's ...
Page: 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5yTZQLEciRw
    best dual minor i've seen by any rogue

dual minor is better cuz u can lasty longer in vs's
    spamming with 1 finger for a long time hurts and ur minor will go slower

KnightMike

yea me and dani will test it today and ill try to fraps and post video of my minor heal lvl 70 vs lvl 77 warrior lawl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5yTZQLEciRw
    best dual minor i've seen by any rogue

dual minor is better cuz u can lasty longer in vs's
    spamming with 1 finger for a long time hurts and ur minor will go slower[/b]
    is minor is ok but its not best, looks best cuz of his gear gg

SacruM

zzz zero was good in his times no doubt, but he was 70 with good eq in that time, now its just normal to have +0 set. but all other was running buffless and with lvls not even over 60, watch the movie and see how many he 2-3hit all the time. nowdays hes would just be an normal assasin. well thats just my opinion but he leaved as a legend so ill let it stay that way, but im just saying hes not that good. he didint need to do dual, since there was a ctrl minor bugg also.[/b]
    are you sure ? Mr80 lvl 77 much better items from Zero ... Zero kill dm on full hp Mr80 with 6k hp have on DM 2k hp and red glow
    zero kill all the best player on ares ? on this time he have stats like all lvl 70 rogues but he is very skilled sin and i think i never find better sin >.<

Ctrl + right click bug hahahaha Zero on right click have Light Fight so how he can use this bug ? much idiots on this forum one guy use pedal one guy use bugs and other man use pots with mause and he is noob .. very funny idiots hahaha

Alot has to do with your FPS! -.- someone with slow computer might need the dual minor while someone with fast comp dont need and it also has to do with how fast you can tap the button.. :P so I&#39;d say it has to do with how fast fingaz you got and how many FPS I prefer dual tho ^^
    Use many Minors as you can without getting ur mana to 0^^

mrsin190

hmmm if you press fast enough 1 minor >>> dual minor... Why? It&#39;s just like because with dual minor u will fail souls:S and with single minor u wont fail any souls and that means Faster combo&#39;s and no minorfail.. because u wont fail souls..
    I have vsed many players on girakon. They using dual minor and still losin vs against me:S... Good items? Nah they were much better geared..

Banned

are you sure ? Mr80 lvl 77 much better items from Zero ... Zero kill dm on full hp Mr80 with 6k hp have on DM 2k hp and red glow
    zero kill all the best player on ares ? on this time he have stats like all lvl 70 rogues but he is very skilled sin and i think i never find better sin >.<

Ctrl + right click bug hahahaha Zero on right click have Light Fight so how he can use this bug ? much idiots on this forum one guy use pedal one guy use bugs and other man use pots with mause and he is noob .. very funny idiots hahaha[/b]
    O wow your sad....

Obviously u just started playing KO a few months ago.

ontopic:
    Minor / pot for pk
    Dual minor / pot for 1 v 1
    or just dual if u cant fit the pot in.

PS:
    Wtf is all this talk about fail souls? Since when did pots fail? Just spam mp /minor ,since when has this game become complicated.

aero

1 Minor + Right Click > All ^_^

O wow your sad....

Obviously u just started playing KO a few months ago.
    ontopic:
    Minor / pot for pk
    Dual minor / pot for 1 v 1
    or just dual if u cant fit the pot in.

PS:
    Wtf is all this talk about fail souls? Since when did pots fail? Just spam mp /minor ,since when has this game become complicated.[/b]
    minor + pot for pk
    an dual for vs&#39;s
    i agree with you

tuttzilla

dual minor for everything.... im lvl 65 and i can take rogues up to and above lvl 75 1v1 using dual minor, and i have REALLLYYY average/crap gear

ZeIda

K noobs let me clear this up for you real quick. 2 minors own 1 minor. Why? Cause with 2 minors your fingers wont hurt to soon, with 2 minors you can heal faster then with 1 minor WHEN NECESSERY. And it doesnt depend on the amount of mana you have or what pc you have or w/e, thats just bullshit, you wont run out of mana with 2 minors if you just know how to control your mana.
    And also, 2 minors owns minor + hp pot. Why? Cause you can heal yourself for a bigger amount of hp per pot if you spam soul pot instead of hp, that shouldnt be to hard to figure out even if your a retard. I wont deny that hp pot can be nice to use for some situations though, for example when you are curing yourself, or if you get gangbanged it can be nice to spam minor while you use a hp pot or 2 just to get out, but all around its better to use dual minor.

KnightMike

i agree i currently fraps some of my vs and i will post after some gg editing lawl

Dual = bugg abuse

so easy Single minor....

japo

For me is 2xminor better then 1

or u can use 1x minor on keyboard + right click on mouse (i never learn how to do this)[/b]
    u cant spam minor in 1buttom and right click the other... is just impossible if u want combo and press mp pot too xD

Dual = bugg abuse

so easy Single minor....[/b]
    LOL

K noobs let me clear this up for you real quick. 2 minors own 1 minor. Why? Cause with 2 minors your fingers wont hurt to soon, with 2 minors you can heal faster then with 1 minor WHEN NECESSERY. And it doesnt depend on the amount of mana you have or what pc you have or w/e, thats just bullshit, you wont run out of mana with 2 minors if you just know how to control your mana.
    And also, 2 minors owns minor + hp pot. Why? Cause you can heal yourself for a bigger amount of hp per pot if you spam soul pot instead of hp, that shouldnt be to hard to figure out even if your a retard. I wont deny that hp pot can be nice to use for some situations though, for example when you are curing yourself, or if you get gangbanged it can be nice to spam minor while you use a hp pot or 2 just to get out, but all around its better to use dual minor.[/b]
    Amen dude, i feel better after read a smart reply between that bullshits but i guess they can learn reading this post xD

btw important note: "You should spam MP pot(1920ofc) always, and if you are able to down the mp bar using mh (this means u waste more than 1920mp with minor heal per MP pot used) then ur healing will be perfect, not bad or normal... just perfect

and only need train combo then

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Dual = bugg abuse

so easy Single minor....[/b]

i lol&#39;ed

but i think hp pot+1 minor beats dual

ofc that when the other one who is using dual havent touched a woman ;D

sexyrexy

with 4.5k mana dual minor + 2 hp 1 at the beginning after first soul and 1 in the middle... then only minor

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast