Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We have Mc8O, Oddarcher..N1dorina, IVaselineI (priest), for me best rogues/priest... anyway, i'm not playing with friends only, I have a ...
Page: 5

trz

We have Mc8O, Oddarcher..N1dorina, IVaselineI (priest), for me best rogues/priest...
    anyway, i'm not playing with friends only, I have a family here, its all I need

Unr4ted

We have Mc8O, Oddarcher..N1dorina, IVaselineI (priest), for me best rogues/priest...
    anyway, i'm not playing with friends only, I have a family here, its all I need[/b]
    my bad i for got orc's do have a really good warrior the best Tamachan

Rathian

Gratz guys

Vikema

LoL im betting they'll take it back next week. Badluck positive always next week [/b]
    +1 :P

ZuBy

I want Cheese Burger!

CHEESE BURGERRRR :'C :'C CHEESEEEEE~~~

Please just let this topic be a happy Congrats topic... OR ELSE I WILL BOMB UR CASTLE WITH SASHIMI MISSLE! :angry: WITH WASABI :angry:

Gui taught me that hes a sushi master [/b]
    Muhaha u Rly have to my pokemon ) ROFL

my bad i for got orc's do have a really good warrior the best Tamachan [/b]
    Ur bad than the best warrior Tamachan is a human :P

hrobar

anyway, i'm not playing with friends only, I have a family here, its all I need[/b]
    All of them got babshoped gear and were pwned by positive members
    To losing castle it took u so long to take it some ppl in positive knew it gona happen long time ago.
    Its not a big victory to own 2 clans with 8+ and for the last we were katabuging u were doing the same so stfu!
    And for last Its not important to win one batle but its important to win the whole war :P

All of them got babshoped gear and were pwned by positive members
    To losing castle it took u so long to take it some ppl in positive knew it gona happen long time ago.
    Its not a big victory to own 2 clans with 8+ and for the last we were katabuging u were doing the same so stfu!
    And for last Its not important to win one batle but its important to win the whole war :P[/b]
    ehm, yeah I bought my gear for USD..as a BP I had a +2 RoC, that was the best piece of gear I ever had and that's still nothing compared to all the +2's in positive. Wether they were made by buying for USD or buying with CSW money makes no difference.

McBurger was old Machinegun right, bought for USD right? So piss off with the USD and babashop shit, it's getting old. When I sold my gear I had Positive people all over that shit..

Not our fault the other clans didnt like you and decided to join in on the CSW fun to try to take you down. We knew it was going to happen aswell, that's why we didnt want to take the bullshit the positive management was feeding us back when we were allies. We're not 12 year old dumbass turkish kids that'll take your word for anything just because you have more NP. Offcourse it's a victory, you lost!

Last CSW when I attended there were people with catapults placed inside the walls where you could only hit them with "R". I let the guy that was in there know and he did not respond. I let leader of the clan know, no response. After 40 minutes when you gained abit of control the guy in the wall responded "oops sorry, i moved it now". Pathetic, catabugging cuz we were? Hell no! Catabugging in a last attempt in desperation, fuck yeah.

Lag0nx

well a bit long reply but im gonna reply to some of you [some kids some not]

But u guys

THINK POSITIVE
    [/b]
    LOL

dont be so proud about it positive clan was already fallin apart everyone were leaving the rest were inactive..it's actually sad that it took u guys so long to take 10 men clan.[/b]
    +1 positive is a peice of shit for about half a year now everyone quitted,pathos is a dead server,im in it for the few nice people left,but the clan itself has allot of random tards,back in the days when we were human nobody would get close.

u mean 10 allies full of turks.[/b]
    we have 2 allies, Thinkpositive and For/Staypositive which are both empty so i consider them 1,they both suck ass and are useless peices of shit,there you go
    we were against 7 clans,not just u 2,be happy you won but dont be cocky and say we just lost to 2 clans,because when you dont have the other 5 clans help you barely get in the castle u can give us the credit for that atleast eh :S

Look

Fact is:

- We Killed it FAIR and SQUARE ! ( SharpSolid, Warland and a couple of more people from positive were CATA bugging!), we killed it and kept it without ANY sort of cheats!

- They ADDED 2 CLANS full of RANDOM TURKS THEY DO NOT KNOW, to try and keep it. They failed PositivE ally's will disband in 48 hours or less.

Stop Hating, Start Celebrateing .[/b]
    I dont know what your talking about when reffering to me,for some reason after i died,i was walking to the crystal and pressed catapult,and you start flaming me saying i bugged anything? PLEASE show me any kind of fraps of me doing any bug,because i didnt know walking after respawning and activating catapult [You do need to click it one time to actually become a catapult you know!] is bugging,i did not DECLICK and reclick,i used to 6 months ago when i didn't know its wrong,in some peoples opinion,i have no reason to lie - because if i did i would just say ye cus im not gonna get banned for that shit anyway,but i didnt.
    i can't say sharp and mcfreakky didn't bug it though.

reeb im disappointed of you,dont be 2faced please
    and same for kevin and some more people i know for very long..
    anyways have fun with it,finnaly ill be outside the castle,like when i was in admireus much more fun.

p.s you probably got 3GB in 1 hour because right after CSW everyone repots there,so you get a good boost, i'm sure beaten will see for himself how it works within time.

p.ps on the other topic beaten said all our clan just flamed u,well i congratulated you (daniel that was gg to say learn to lose warland,after i pmd saying grats to like 5 people from your clan,wtf)

damn long :P

james15

Good Job guys

hrobar

ehm, yeah I bought my gear for USD..as a BP I had a +2 RoC, that was the best piece of gear I ever had and that's still nothing compared to all the +2's in positive. Wether they were made by buying for USD or buying with CSW money makes no difference.

McBurger was old Machinegun right, bought for USD right? So piss off with the USD and babashop shit, it's getting old. When I sold my gear I had Positive people all over that shit..

Not our fault the other clans didnt like you and decided to join in on the CSW fun to try to take you down. We knew it was going to happen aswell, that's why we didnt want to take the bullshit the positive management was feeding us back when we were allies. We're not 12 year old dumbass turkish kids that'll take your word for anything just because you have more NP. Offcourse it's a victory, you lost!

Last CSW when I attended there were people with catapults placed inside the walls where you could only hit them with "R". I let the guy that was in there know and he did not respond. I let leader of the clan know, no response. After 40 minutes when you gained abit of control the guy in the wall responded "oops sorry, i moved it now". Pathetic, catabugging cuz we were? Hell no! Catabugging in a last attempt in desperation, fuck yeah.[/b]
    I am not mcburger so i odnt care what u say i just can log him cause andrew was by his gf!
    To all taht bullshit u gona lose someday taht csw.

I dont care what char you play, but you play a character that was bought for USD, which was my point..and that's why you shouldnt talk. That's like a vegetarian saying HEY HEY MEAT IS BAD, then he goes back home and fries up a steak.

I dont care if we loose the castle, I log vaselines warrior for PK or isiloon when I'm online and he's not that's all. And in 1 month there will be less of that aswell. The original goal was to take the castle away from positive no matter who got it, and that was achieved. If they loose it or not they will still come back and make you work for the cash. I'm curious what the total amount of money collected this week will be, might show something interesting.

hrobar

To ur interest i dont play a bought cahr for usd burger is andrews and i log him only when its needed. When he is on i log McSlanina :P

But it's bought for USD, which means you approve of that and that's why you're a two faced slut for throwing shit at people for buying for USD...imo.

Tristan

Annihilation gave the castle to positive, they didn't have to do anything for it. Just so you all remember that

trz

Warland u know what I think about you as player and person

about the USD fight...I still remember, after pwng a guy from positive he pmed me "Nice usd build" :lol:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast