Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS)

This is a discussion on GOODNIGHT/PURPLE HAZE TOOK THE CASTLE (PATHOS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Neither any of these clans would have it if Annihilation + Vendetta stayed :P...
Page: 6

Neither any of these clans would have it if Annihilation + Vendetta stayed :P

ZuBy

I dont care what char you play, but you play a character that was bought for USD, which was my point..and that's why you shouldnt talk. That's like a vegetarian saying HEY HEY MEAT IS BAD, then he goes back home and fries up a steak.[/b]
    Rofl Bjorn Thats a good1 lol am gonna use it in RL muhah

To hrobar :

Trosku si protirecis tim tco tu pises ... ani nevis na jakem charu hrajes lol

EMW

Neither any of these clans would have it if Annihilation + Vendetta stayed :P[/b]
    +1

hrobar

We will see next who is for who.
    Hram na pici tvojej matere ty kokot zajebany!

BlackIrish

Yeah.. We'll see

ZuBy

We will see next who is for who.
    Hram na pici tvojej matere ty kokot zajebany![/b]
    Ok to translate it easily this is a young arogant fag that didn t ever Xped own char higher than 61 a playing borowed char and all he s doin is showing of and has full mouth of BS... man this guy is rude as hell.

pamatuju te z KO.sk tak se tu nerozhazuj moudra.

alper15

good job :P

Lag0nx

Annihilation gave the castle to positive, they didn't have to do anything for it. Just so you all remember that [/b]
    but they kept it for 1 year+ against phaselies and all those bunch of fags
    but yesterday was the most ive seen so far :s

about the USD fight...I still remember, after pwng a guy from positive he pmed me "Nice usd build" :lol:[/b]
    lol

hrobar

Ok to translate it easily this is a young arogant fag that didn t ever Xped own char higher than 61 a playing borowed char and all he s doin is showing of and has full mouth of BS... man this guy is rude as hell.

pamatuju te z KO.sk tak se tu nerozhazuj moudra.[/b]
    Zuby u just talk bullshit and dont know nothing.
    Hmm a ze ma poznas z ko.sk? To j 2 roky dozadu a mam uplne ine kontakty a chary.

zheka1k

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.

Fubuki

XD, omg well well i must admit was an interesting fight :P, gratz for that effort n orgainzation. Anyway this is not the end -.- you also hav to organize to defend. No flames here, maybe too many turks in clan and alliances cause not many english players at orc side XD, and turks hav issues with connection and get dced many times.

Good luck on defendin castle Goodnight n Purple!

Peace

Positive were always shit, they were only good because they duped their items and used money bug.

As for good night clan, go koxp some more.... maby when you turn off KOSP you wont have the castle....

((do i win at starting a flame?))

yobody

positive was always good and will stay good iam sure they want get the castle back

IF u loose it next week all will laugh so hard coz u flamed positive ... :lol:
    not that i think u will but IF h34r:

hrobar

U know if u think about a litle u will get that all other clans which were atempting the csw now will do it again so its goan be hard time for everyone!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast