Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

GyverForce PK movie

This is a discussion on GyverForce PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gyver dont pay attention to noobish children like orko and Freestyle cause your movie is great,the best dcz bp movie ...
Page: 9

Gyver dont pay attention to noobish children like orko and Freestyle cause your movie is great,the best dcz bp movie i have ever seen.It's your decision will you combo or slide.I know that you would beat 90% of all these flaming noobs.GJ on making this movie,cant wait for part 2. [/b]

lol free noob?

freestyler is one of the ebst priests ive seen pk, and they have the nps and reputation to prove it. This guy sucks at his bp, and his excuses are pathetic

"They;re going to run away"

So, y'know, sliding makes them not run away? Does it stop rogue light fett from working?

i love how all the "good vids" are from your clannies or friends ingame. Like trip said, when a bunch of people posted a turk pk vid of a warrior(lvl 57 or so, in fp) pking and sliding everything, we all laughed and called him noob. Now when a compeltly babashopped player (2k+ atp you say?) posts a horrible priest pk, you all praise him with gk you pwn?

I guess ill stop flaming now, as its against ko4lifes rules, but serisouly, your ego makes you look like a compelte idiot. I would love to get a diez dcz char, equlivent to your equip as a warrior or sin, and show your sliding ass up.

Didn't even watch it. IF your gonna play grow some balls and lvl to 70+.[/b]
    yea dcz is just fucking random and KS nation i played DCZ with my rogue and i got kills so fast it was stupid and worthless no challange and half the time the people in dcz are TURKS YES TURKS THEY SUCK ASS mmkay so now saying that none of those chars you were prolly fighting have skills or just sutpid turks.

go to COLONY ZONE and show us you have skills cuz the "big guys" - people in cz will flame u cuz dcz is shit

w/e ill give it a 5/10 FOR MOVIE editing for ko wise lawl 0/10

maliluki

Frost dude,Im WrathAmon from ku,im not playing on diez. -_- I liked his movie cause i saw many players enjoying playing with Gyver and i think that he enjoyed too,and thats the point of playing the game isnt it??.Maybe you will like his 2nd movie,im sry for flaming anyone,i was just angry too see Gyver getting insulted by everyone.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

first songs name?

spab

lol, there is still some1 whos trying to defend that sliding noob? hell gimme break he sux no matter whos friend he is, make a decent combo is so easy and only pro lamers arent able to do it......
    yeah say that its his style and that he owns.... but give equal items to any1 with combo and they will kick his ass
    btw: his duff skill sux maybe more then his "no combo style"
    i dont like to do it but i have to agree with free

Banned

make dcz diez characters -.- if you have such great combo's please come and show off, i could use a challange[/b]
    Done, and Done. Didnt watch the video, ive been in Dcz long enough, ive watched him. Ill do like mama said way back when. "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything."

"go to COLONY ZONE and show us you have skills cuz the "big guys" - people in cz will flame u cuz dcz is shit" to quote aeLLio.

Been there, done that. Again, no comment.

i lost 2k nps for aofd 1 night i believe simply going for the same noob mage...... eventually he died DD[/b]

Hey fag that was me you were going after an I'm not noob mage oký and no i dont believe u ever did get me that night.. was good fun tho stunning you, watching as you were instantly duffed and raped.. heh

sexy Owa

yea dcz is just fucking random and KS nation i played DCZ with my rogue and i got kills so fast it was stupid and worthless no challange and half the time the people in dcz are TURKS YES TURKS THEY SUCK ASS mmkay so now saying that none of those chars you were prolly fighting have skills or just sutpid turks.

go to COLONY ZONE and show us you have skills cuz the "big guys" - people in cz will flame u cuz dcz is shit

w/e ill give it a 5/10 FOR MOVIE editing for ko wise lawl 0/10[/b]
    kills so fast it was stupid maybe thats the most enjoyable part of dcz, few vs many and winning it, impossable odd's and making it look simple :/ your dcz sin couldnt have been that great :P cz and dcz, there is no difference, cz players have made dcz characters to try and prove they are somehow better then everyone else :P most people with that attitude are trash different lvl zones dont characterize skill :/ if anything it just shows laziness of not wasting time going to 80. if you enjoy running around in cz ( which ill add is also a ks fest) getting run over by waves of quest abused lvl 70+ turks thats your call but dont rip on those who decided to not waste their time. and also are you telling me cz isnt half turk? your time zone must be conviently opposite of Turkey... cz is just as bad.

and why u call cz big boys??? u'r talking about lvl's or items???
    there are dcz chars with way better gear then some lvl 70+
    and for me lvl's don't matter that's why i went dcz

There is no reason why new players should go for 70+ , till they get 70 evryone is 80 and they"ll get pwned over and over again..

so dcz is the solution. To bad it is so small it should be a lil bit bigger imo.

ok let me rephrase myself apparently none of you numb nutts getting what iam tryin to say...

In DCZ players are geared up with Full plate and low graded armors with low defenses and low hp thus making it very simple to get any kills. You cannot denie that people are in low graded iteams and can just plow through them like nothing.

With that being said, in Colony Zone it is much different you wont be seeing people in fullplate and low defenses you will see much more competative players and harder to go against up whereas compared to DCZ not much competition only to the babashopers of DCZ.

I for example suck at rogue in Colony zone yes i admit to it but if i enter onto my DCZ sin with jsut normal decent gear (chitins 7 shards 7 quest jewls) i do much better than i would do in colony zone due to the fact that everyone is just complete noob in dcz and all they do is either slide you or just hit and once they see they are unable to kill yuo they run and you then get ganged banged from about 15+ people. Dont get me wrong people in CZ run also but it is just different in CZ and DCZ imo.

and to sum up in my opinion:
    Colony Zone = more competition and harder players to go against up to.
    Dark Colony Zone = less competition and alot more easier players to go against to and plow through them cuz they suck.

hope i made myself more clearier prolly not since it is very late 12pm

***edited***

Dark Colony Zone = less competition and alot more easier players to go against to and plow through them cuz they suck.

***edited***[/b]
    Weed through the 1234864916341 noobs and you just might find some people who actually have some skills, so go have fun with them, the rest are just collateral. If you can't do that, just compensate fighting when vastly outnumbered. Either way I'm sure you'll have some competition. Tbh, I was one of the first to tell Gyver to start comboing, especially since I saw the samma part when he gave me the imcomplete video...but who cares, its his style, and if it works, why bother grilling him over the fact that he cant be fucked TRYING to combo.

P.S. Gayver, start drilling your sins to play better as a team, especially after the shambles today against me and BFD.

jeff1991

Theres a hell slide .. no combo man im sorry :P 4/10

sexy Owa

ok let me rephrase myself apparently none of you numb nutts getting what iam tryin to say...

In DCZ players are geared up with Full plate and low graded armors with low defenses and low hp thus making it very simple to get any kills. You cannot denie that people are in low graded iteams and can just plow through them like nothing.

With that being said, in Colony Zone it is much different you wont be seeing people in fullplate and low defenses you will see much more competative players and harder to go against up whereas compared to DCZ not much competition only to the babashopers of DCZ.

I for example suck at rogue in Colony zone yes i admit to it but if i enter onto my DCZ sin with jsut normal decent gear (chitins 7 shards 7 quest jewls) i do much better than i would do in colony zone due to the fact that everyone is just complete noob in dcz and all they do is either slide you or just hit and once they see they are unable to kill yuo they run and you then get ganged banged from about 15+ people. Dont get me wrong people in CZ run also but it is just different in CZ and DCZ imo.

***edited***[/b]

then let me go ahead and repeat myself, cz, dcz, both have one thing in common and that would be the turk factor. if your finding people in low grade armors all the time please point them my way, because it is not as common as you say -.- and if they are full plate its for a reason. turks suck at pk and that would be a fact, ive not seen one legit skilled turkish player ever. the only low grade armor enemies that end up being easy kills are always plate or papers thats all, full plate sins may focus on attack power but many have good uniques, true, dcz kills are easier to get then cz kills, but i do blame that on the fact that a vast majority of your big boy cz players exp bugged to get where they are, there is so little legit players in cz to the point where nobody can compare anything on just skills alone now, its all level and +2/3 uniques with the biggest cz players. dcz is Always few vs many, cz has few vs many pk but it is nowhere near as enjoyable as dcz, if you enjoy getting run over by a turkish wave of dupe and exp bugging thats your call but do not rip on those who avoid that, and take the logical route by going into dcz for reasons of not wasting time exping a new character, remember not all of us buy our characters or items... if your new to the game are you telling these dcz players to lvl up? are you kidding? lvl 60-70 right now is un bearable, and not only that by the time they do get 70 im sure killedby KB elegance turksangai and all those other shit clans will be filled with lvl 80 shit players. each zone has its advantages and disadvantages in the aspects of a fight. if you didnt enjoy dcz dont make it so the ones who do look worse. ive been on both sides, and dcz is much funner. either way this game is a shithole, enjoy it however you want, thats the point anyhow..to have fun

GhostDog

Well well the guy just tryed to show his movie to the world and afcourse some un-happy
    losers have to call him noob,unskilled...etc cause they can't do same as he do or get what he got ,how typical in this forum.
    Correct me If Im wrong but since when combo got in the rules of KO...?

Personally I liked the movie ,because the nice scens and the music feets
    Keep the good work =)

P.S.:For the retards whining babys who flamed from other servers or who does'nt play KO anymore and said they could pwn him easy using simple gear ,ur welcome to do it and fight him for once and not only talk....dont think he would mind it =)

P.S :I have downloaded the song u edited but anyway anyone has a clue who's song is it?
    Thx In Advance.

Gery AKA RavenFox ,Infinity (Ares)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast