Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78

Omg who is this prick

This is a discussion on Omg who is this prick within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good movie and nice combo liked bowl fight i would be better if a samma spawned there after your ownage ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    SirKnight
    Guest

    Default

    good movie and nice combo

    liked bowl fight i would be better if a samma spawned there after your ownage xD

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Filefront pls!

  3. #18
    KamY
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    yeah its the sit down combo while running. *paddy you might of made the sit down combo but i made it famous^^. judgementday one of those mages was kamy a lvl 70 mage and got pwned while i was almost dead. *and i will fight loads if i have a healer/debuffer but it gets boring when everyone runs away from you or /towns.
    I remeber that h43r: i was like 800 damage with giantic??? who is this babashop :rollseyes: then some1 told me he is lvl 70 ... i was like who is this haker!!!! then some told me he was HypE ... OMFG i dont want to see Z4 70 ^_^ . I dont have clothe +8 , 606 ac , 3.3khp , 5 points on master so any baba can take me down :P just wait till my warrior get 62 then ill change my mage to ice , i want some AHM + Z4 vs Eternity ^_^

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bakery
    Posts
    269

    Default

    why do u even bother wearing defence scrolls when ur solo... seems like a waste ur always maliced/tormented :P

  5. #20
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ArrogantPrick
    yeah its the sit down combo while running. *paddy you might of made the sit down combo but i made it famous^^. judgementday one of those mages was kamy a lvl 70 mage and got pwned while i was almost dead. *and i will fight loads if i have a healer/debuffer but it gets boring when everyone runs away from you or /towns.
    go delvl to 60 and reskill/restat will be fun being a noob

  6. #21
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    its funny how malice helps you when you are tormented

  7. #22
    Judge of Light
    Guest

    Default

    Ohhh nice movie -> one day a wanna babashop as good as you

    -> this movie is worth nothing since arogantprick is just lame babashoper

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    593

    Default

    wow probably the best warrior movie ive seen shows a lot of skills dont know how noob those poeple are but ive fought hype 1 v 1 before he was 70 and he was good can just imagine now. Really good potting and use of defenses keep up the ownage.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    judgeoflight maybe u will be a somebody one day...

    then ur opinon will be valued..

  10. #25
    Judge of Light
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    judgeoflight maybe u will be a somebody one day...

    then ur opinon will be valued..
    1 day all the babshoping noobs will be banned and i'll just laught so much hahahaha

    now stfu babashop lover

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah

    then ur opinon will be valued..
    ^ please read this part again ^

  12. #27
    Judge of Light
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Judge of Light

    now stfu babashop lover
    ^_^ please read this part again xD

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Originally posted by SizeDoesMatter
    :blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3
    This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do

  14. #29
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by InfernalFire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InfernalFire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter
    :blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3
    This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do [/b]
    thats a lie... you don't even know the sit down combo baba, it isn't the basic W + skill rr skill rr, it's my patented sit down combo

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Originally posted by InfernalFire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InfernalFire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SizeDoesMatter
    :blink: great movie m8
    unique combo which is i guess better than all.. prolly the best pker warrior ever..
    gratz<3
    This is no unique combo, I have been using it since 411's killing spree video when all lagged and stopped in cz and then I first saw the lean-on-your-enemy thing. There even was a topic back on Rankings forum about it, dont remember the guy's name.
    So it aint unique, but it's good and easy to do [/b]
    Wow, way to not read, its a sit-down-combo...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •