Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie

This is a discussion on OwwUtouchMyTraLALA - lvl 72 bp movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WoW Dispite the long ass wait i actually got to see heliss in action thanks mate this new priest skill ...
Page: 15

DiplomaticTank

Default BP new skill hellisss pwns!!!!!!

WoW Dispite the long ass wait i actually got to see heliss in action thanks mate
    this new priest skill pwns very much but also misses alot thats bad but it still rocks
    hard core damn 1.9k wit malice that is crazy, good thing warriors getting more hp
    at lvl 70+ or we would be done for in less than a couple of hits hahah
    but warriors lvl 80 hell blade will pwn any bp that throws that at them xd
    i cant wait to see this go down lol lvl 80 bp vs lvl 80 warrior, malice would just
    mess the whole 1v1 up but still ohh well i just cant wait to see T___T

EatMeTheMage

Default Re: BP new skill hellisss pwns!!!!!!

Originally posted by DiplomaticTank
    WoW Dispite the long ass wait i actually got to see heliss in action thanks mate
    this new priest skill pwns very much but also misses alot thats bad but it still rocks
    hard core damn 1.9k wit malice that is crazy, good thing warriors getting more hp
    at lvl 70+ or we would be done for in less than a couple of hits hahah *
    but warriors lvl 80 hell blade will pwn any bp that throws that at them xd *
    i cant wait to see this go down lol lvl 80 bp vs lvl 80 warrior, malice would just
    mess the whole 1v1 up but still ohh well i just cant wait to see T___T

hell blade is not much diff from howling sword <_<

Havvk

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

LOL are u guys stupid or stupid? someone said he made the MS+9 IN KO?? BEFORE KE??

OMFG!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN KE and everyone has 1 +8, and ur saying u made a ms+9 in KO when +7 weapons where the pwnage?? *<_< *

dude, if Im correct u just used an old anvil "bug" to make it...
    sadly u were not the only one making a +9 item *-_- *

now comments to the movie?
    1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills
    4-ur in xigenon I dun care

/bye

also how can u say: " OMFG OMFG OMFG IM COMING BEST MOVIE EVER WOW HE KILLS ALOT" what i think is that u dont have a 62+ char cuz there are best videos of pking and what i like of videos is the SKILLS!!!!! how to combo,how to pot
    when to attack,when to defend,when to tp,etc,etc,etc....
    l
    oi? :huh: come 1vs1 me use spear please :wub: :wub:[/b]
    huh -_- i was adding to ur comment not complaining about u i have axe or club anyways :wub:

i loved the guy who exped in trolls,not the right time to be afk.when a troll shaman is next to you

eatshitndie

sorry to say this guys, but once someone admits to making something gg..everyone bashes and calls it dupe instantly

of course, some of it is, but what about the legit +9's? speaking of that..my clannie made a +9 cleaver..102 ap i believe, and i bet the first thing people will think is dupe because that is what everyone has made them think. If something is good..it's a dupe..all you guys think about. how bout a congrats? or "zomg you f*ckin lucky!!!!!!!!11111!!"

halali

Originally posted by eatshitndie
    sorry to say this guys, but once someone admits to making something gg..everyone bashes and calls it dupe instantly

of course, some of it is, but what about the legit +9's? speaking of that..my clannie made a +9 cleaver..102 ap i believe, and i bet the first thing people will think is dupe because that is what everyone has made them think. If something is good..it's a dupe..all you guys think about. how bout a congrats? or "zomg you f*ckin lucky!!!!!!!!11111!!"
    man this is hard to explayin to komplexed peaples

Originally posted by 7D7D+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(7D7D)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    most of the people were total noobs. there is one part near the end in human trolls where he hits a priest for 1500 and a mage for 600. I assume the mage was just well equipped for PK. He also hit a rogue near the start for 650. I think if he was on ares he would hit me for maximum 600-650, which is still a lot but theres a good chance he would get his ass kicked against even a small party who are skilled pkers. *

And about sliding, you missed out on many kills because you would slide away giving them a chance to run. If you stayed tight on them you could get more hits in, doesnt matter if you combo or not. *

oh and i prefer the 2nd song over whatever that gay euro-pop was at the start lol
    NYchris recieved 600 dmg from me by Helis, he was using safety, so it could be something like 650 with 300 ac scroll. And i have only 2150 AP.
    Average dmg on Paul_Hewson during duel was 700 dmg (300 AC scroll).

:riestes::[/b]
    ever heard of matchless? 650on your screen is about 550 on mine. no problem there. Plus i can chuck on 60club def, 90sword or whatever i want. Sure thats pretty high damage and the skill is overpowered but it doesnt change the fact that BP's are useless. What are u gonna do if u see me with a debuffer? spam heal and town...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by 7D7D@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

most of the people were total noobs. there is one part near the end in human trolls where he hits a priest for 1500 and a mage for 600. I assume the mage was just well equipped for PK. He also hit a rogue near the start for 650. I think if he was on ares he would hit me for maximum 600-650, which is still a lot but theres a good chance he would get his ass kicked against even a small party who are skilled pkers. *

And about sliding, you missed out on many kills because you would slide away giving them a chance to run. If you stayed tight on them you could get more hits in, doesnt matter if you combo or not. *

oh and i prefer the 2nd song over whatever that gay euro-pop was at the start lol

NYchris recieved 600 dmg from me by Helis, he was using safety, so it could be something like 650 with 300 ac scroll. And i have only 2150 AP.

:riestes::
    ever heard of matchless? 650on your screen is about 550 on mine. no problem there. Plus i can chuck on 60club def, 90sword or whatever i want. Sure thats pretty high damage and the skill is overpowered but it doesnt change the fact that BP's are useless. What are u gonna do if u see me with a debuffer? spam heal and town...[/b]
    paper bps are infact useless with hellis i must admit.. however there're many other builds that i've just found out that pwns a lot :unsure:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by xourico
    LOL are u guys stupid or stupid? someone said he made the MS+9 IN KO?? BEFORE KE??

OMFG!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT IN KE and everyone has 1 +8, and ur saying u made a ms+9 in KO when +7 weapons where the pwnage?? *<_< *

1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills

/bye
    yes badmom did you stupid prick. dont talk shit about what you do not know.

Originally posted by halali+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halali)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:Blaster:
    i wish OnlyPriest posted his older movies on ko4life, he comboed there fking fast with 70 lvl

http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...in_and_Loss.wmv
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...st/2players.wmv

This is wery old
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...riest/first.avi
    http://knight.pozrisem.sk/video/files/0nly...iest/little.wmv

and yes i little forgot how to combo cuz long time int priest...

and 5min befor movie i was restat to BP and no time to learn combo with new skill so excuse me pls[/b]
    I REALLY ADVISE YOU TO WATCH THIS... THANKS ONLYPRIEST HE POSTED THIS

halali

u r Welcom

:Morwen:

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)
    <!--QuoteBegin-7D7D
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

:riestes::
    ever heard of matchless? 650on your screen is about 550 on mine. no problem there. Plus i can chuck on 60club def, 90sword or whatever i want. Sure thats pretty high damage and the skill is overpowered but it doesnt change the fact that BP's are useless. What are u gonna do if u see me with a debuffer? spam heal and town...[/b]
    paper bps are infact useless with hellis i must admit.. however there're many other builds that i've just found out that pwns a lot :unsure:[/b][/quote]

u mean like bps in FP armor? im sorry to say but in 1 vs 1 a FP bp has no chance to win.
    debuffs is not a problem if u r scrolled, but im not gonna fight with someone who has heal behind his ass, zero.

7D7D

sorry, that message is from me

BandaGep1nky

nice job man, that bp pwned everybody's ass.. :lol:

xourico

Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

1-no skills
    2-no skills
    3-no skills

/bye
    yes badmom did you stupid prick. dont talk shit about what you do not know.[/b]
    ups i guess touched some nerve overthere, sorry ^_^