Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Requesting best warrior combo movies :S

This is a discussion on Requesting best warrior combo movies :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u never PK'd with him to know .. how can u judge him ? i PK'd with Roy on every ...
Page: 6

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

u never PK'd with him to know .. how can u judge him ? i PK'd with Roy on every char , rogue mage priest .. he was always the one to take the light mage off of my butt when i was on priest , the melees when i was on mage (didnt really need much help as rogue i got LF xD)
    anyway this is just pointless u all seem to hate him for ridiculous reasons..im out peace everyone

Banned

u never PK'd with him to know .. how can u judge him ? i PK'd with Roy on every char , rogue mage priest .. he was always the one to take the light mage off of my butt when i was on priest , the melees when i was on mage (didnt really need much help as rogue i got LF xD)
    anyway this is just pointless u all seem to hate him for ridiculous reasons..im out peace everyone[/b]

i like the guy

no homo lol

sexy Owa

never said i hate him <3 just that there are plenty of better warrior players he does have a good combo though from what ive heard

petsmar2

ouch but still those were 2 VERY bad losses

the 2nd one not so much but the first was OUCH ....
    o well 1 v 1 shows nothing lol[/b]
    well watch my first pk vid in my sig and I have a real vs with me and him when we were at similar lvls/items...in that fight he was using undying and I always use scrolls and he outmatches me now with lvl and his items are crazy

Best warrior Hitmachine

Banned

well watch my first pk vid in my sig and I have a real vs with me and him when we were at similar lvls/items...in that fight he was using undying and I always use scrolls and he outmatches me now with lvl and his items are crazy

Best warrior Hitmachine [/b]

lets see

wow i swear i got the perfect song to your name..... just beyond perfect for a pk vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6Wnx6mdwHs

not sure u like rap

Casablanca

gotta love roy on vent while pking, using his russian accent. good times.

legit or unlegit i honestly dont care
    the stuff he did in his videos always were amazing... which is y i have always said hitmachine was better then f9devil.... always used to scream when that guy wouldnt use legcut on targets he could have caught easily..same for tempest
    LEGCUT PLZ
    p.s. moemoney is HILARIOUS[/b]
    I&#39;ll take that to note, next time I wont bother leveling to 70 legitly or wearing +7 shells and +0 uniques for my entire time in this game. Since as you just said being legit doesn&#39;t mean anything as long as your SMOOTH AND GOOD AT PK MAN!

What a fucking joke, I bet some of sultans were excellent pkers but you all dispise them because they were turkish cheaters, but hey when the cheating fuck can speak fluent english we suddenly embrace him in open arms. GG hypocracy

sexy Owa

I&#39;ll take that to note, next time I wont bother leveling to 70 legitly or wearing +7 shells and +0 uniques for my entire time in this game. Since as you just said being legit doesn&#39;t mean anything as long as your SMOOTH AND GOOD AT PK MAN!

What a fucking joke, I bet some of sultans were excellent pkers but you all dispise them because they were turkish cheaters, but hey when the cheating fuck can speak fluent english we suddenly embrace him in open arms. GG hypocracy[/b]
    well said that was hardcore

What a fucking joke, I bet some of sultans were excellent pkers but you all dispise them because they were turkish cheaters, but hey when the cheating fuck can speak fluent english we suddenly embrace him in open arms. GG hypocracy[/b]
    nice words

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

watched the 1st 1v1 and already know hes bad

edit:watching other parts hes ok but that 1v1 omg baaaad timing

Banned

again ... dont care if he was legit or unlegit...

he was a better pker then f9devil... im not even sure if ur him.. didnt like 5 ppl play that acc?

its not like this game is only about pking.. f9 might have been better when it came down to lvling/farming/ bla bla bla .. but in the end those are all diff aspects of the game. Im talking pking, and when it came to pking he was better. Overall ill say f9devil was better when it came down to the full view of KO.. but when it came to pk, hitmachine was better.

maybe i should have said i was talking about pk

+ its not like u two are the only good warriors around... i bet theres plenty warriors better then u and hit when it comes to pk.So dont take it too serious, cuz ur not the best and hit aint either.

LEGCUT PLZ

the ceroke guy how he was named had a nice combo and a silent guy.
    i like him

Banned

the ceroke guy how he was named had a nice combo and a silent guy.
    i like him[/b]

yea there was a guy who seemed better then both of em lol

again ... dont care if he was legit or unlegit...
    he was a better pker then f9devil... im not even sure if ur him.. didnt like 5 ppl play that acc?
    its not like this game is only about pking.. f9 might have been better when it came down to lvling/farming/ bla bla bla .. but in the end those are all diff aspects of the game. Im talking pking, and when it came to pking he was better. Overall ill say f9devil was better when it came down to the full view of KO.. but when it came to pk, hitmachine was better.

maybe i should have said i was talking about pk

+ its not like u two are the only good warriors around... i bet theres plenty warriors better then u and hit when it comes to pk.So dont take it too serious, cuz ur not the best and hit aint either.

LEGCUT PLZ[/b]
    There is a massive flaw in your logic there. Because Hitmachine cheated and didn&#39;t level like the rest of us, or get his gear like the rest of us. He obviosly spent more time in cz.
    I guarenty there would of been some amazing warriors out there who are simply under geared or infact missed their chance because they spent it in eslant getting to 70. Hitmachine skipped the farming, the leveling and went straight the the pvp, all of us would love to do that but we can&#39;t obviously.

I refuse to ever show an ounce of respect for someone who represents everything wrong with this game. You can be his sheep all you want, I&#39;m just stating my opinion on him not his pk.

Oh and yes im an original F9 myself and alex shared the character since it was in it&#39;s 40&#39;s. Perhaps we wouldn&#39;t off needed the two of us to make it to 70 if we&#39;d be able to koxp there?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast