Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

SapientesGladio CSW WIN !

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio CSW WIN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you dont know then dont accuse retard, there was no cheating going on in that csw. Get another excuse ...
Page: 13

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if you dont know then dont accuse retard, there was no cheating going on in that csw. Get another excuse omg. Basically you were outnumbered, if your good core players weren't playing WoW so much then maybe there would of been better control and leadership so members would actually know to come on for CSW.

I'm sorry oblivion, I meant to write bloodline (aq, you are so similar :S)[/b]
    Okey that actually hurts my feelings

ngojceta

if you dont know then dont accuse retards, there was no cheating going on in that csw. Get another excuse omg. Basically you were outnumbered, if your good core players weren't playing WoW so much then maybe there would of been better control and leadership so members would actually know to come on for CSW.[/b]
    You think I'm accusing you for something?
    Okey, there wasn't any cheating but that's only because you destroyed the gates before anybody could bug walls or w/e rofl
    Thanks for explaining why we lost instead of me, it saved me some time...

You think I'm accusing you for something?
    Okey, there wasn't any cheating but that's only because you destroyed the gates before anybody could bug walls or w/e rofl
    Thanks for explaining why we lost instead of me, it saved me some time...[/b]
    You think being outnumbered is bad? Shame half your clans are inactive and couldn't put up a fight, thats not our fault. If we think a alliance of 3 clans is going to waste with the castle, what are we gonna do? Take it.
    And you all bitch about you had 7 clans again you, well guess what, wait until Saturday when we will have 7 clans again us, maybe more, I'm pretty sure SG will still have the castle.

We would have lost the castle no matter what this CSW cuz of 3 reasons!

1. We were outnumbred big time

2. Lots of members have been inactive lately

3. Ppl dced all the time

So ye like i said we would have lost the castle no matter what and i rather want SG,BL and BBH to have it then those
    stupid noobs ALLSTARS or Noobies clan!

Cant wait to next CSW hope it will be just as fun as this CSW

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

You think I'm accusing you for something?[/b]
    Oh, so you think it's impossible so you had to bug it? GG[/b]
    k

im out of this retarded topic

ngojceta

k
    im out of this retarded topic[/b]
    finally, byeeeee

Hey maybe that few fags from insanity will say gratz and get the fuk off from this topic ? Dont u remember who first was accused for cheating on girakon ? INSANITY WAS so stop this bullshit with buging etc. Just wait till next saturday and try get it back omg is that so hard to do not start flames in every topic u post ?

qunix

Hey maybe that few fags from insanity will say gratz and get the fuk off from this topic ? Dont u remember who first was accused for cheating on girakon ? INSANITY WAS so stop this bullshit with buging etc. Just wait till next saturday and try get it back omg is that so hard to do not start flames in every topic u post ?[/b]
    GRATZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuk triple post o_O

1st off to all - gj.

well it was our fault for sure - our clan was getting inactive last days - actually last months and we didnt do a shit about it and well that may sound wierd but im glad that happend - i truly hope that u guys gave us the impuls we needed - i hope that u`ve motivated our inactive ppl ( freakin wow addicts ) hardly enough to play again cya on next csw - this time we`ll come as a clan i hope not with like 13-15ppl ...[/b]
    +1 i'm happy so much, maybe now people will open their eyes.

The best are always hated.[/b]
    Like allways

BEST CSW EVER!
    SapientesGladio/BrosBeforeHoes/Bloodline FTW!
    DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT![/b]
    yea best CSW but u should not talk shit if u can't, it's u not us Thnx.

GRATZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    Give an Amen to this guy :lol:

:lol: triple post ftl !

Hehe...This is funny ^.^ Gratz on taking it ^.^ If you hold it for 6months i'll give you a hug

CuriositY

Gratz

I said I wouldn't close it while expressing my opinion, but this has gotten far too out of hand and is just a pointless flame war.

Congrats to those who took it and good luck to both sides next CSW; we'll probably have another dose of drama after it's completed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213