Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Best President ever

This is a discussion on Best President ever within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lol this total bull crap I dont even have to say anything because if someone actually knows a little something ...
Page: 2

agendas

Lol this total bull crap

I dont even have to say anything because if someone actually knows a little something about this kind of stuff they will know your wrong..

<B Roosevelt .. . R.I.P. [/b]
    back it up

I&#39;m just going to totally ignore this post because you let me speechless...

And I :lol: most of what Clinton did to the economy...[/b]
    back it up

Well i guess durka talks with people who don&#39;t know anything..Guess he/she talks with republicans who hate clinton and love bush.

Anyways 1 other person confirmed what i said about durka post so.. Does not matter :mellow:[/b]
    back it up

u cant even say anything i said is wrong tell me what u think is wrong and ill explain it further....... in my eyes u are jus sticking with your opinion and cant prove mine is wrong :s and sure mccain has stuff wrong with him but so does everyone and i still think he is best suited...... someone prove me wrong

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

back it up[/b]

If it&#39;s on the internet, it must be true. :unsure:

Psy

fuck k2, they rose the cost of premium!!

agendas

If it&#39;s on the internet, it must be true. :unsure:[/b]
    cite your souce and u should get it from a .gov website, even if it is posted by republicans it will be true......

Xtr3m3

back it up[/b]
    -_-

Here we go:
    mccain is best candidate...... he was a vietname war hero, so he knows wars.... and the war we are in is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. [/b]
    Please back up your statement on why he is the best candidate and why.

What does being a war hero prove...he knows war? If that was the case then millions of men and woman will be well suited for presidency.

clinton administration screwed up economy and many other things (9-11 prevention neglection)[/b]
    How did his administration screwed up the economy? And 9-11 prevention? How in the hell is Clinton going to know what is going to happen in the future?

bush has done awesome with what he has got.[/b]
    With what he has got? Where have you been this years? Clinton gave him with a surplus in the economy...and looks what he has done with it...we got trillions of dollars in deficit...

so many people ride the bandwagon thats he a bad pres, but he really hasnt done anything bad except for no child left behind.
    [/b]
    Several things he has done have been good...but he has done more damage then good...if you can&#39;t see that...then you are just stubborn

obama isnt patriotic and the country isnt ready for a woman president yet. [/b]
    So you are saying that to be a good president... you must be patriotic?

So you represent the country now? Please back up your statement with statistics....

mccain is most experienced and best qualified for this and bush was a good president, HAD one of the highest approval ratings out of all the presidents (think it was the highest) and also had one of thew lowest because of the Iraq war.[/b]
    Why is McCain best qualified for the job? Please back up your statements with somethings...and argument or somethings...you can&#39;t just say "he is best qualified" we need to know the why

Post the approval ratings...is not that I don&#39;t believe you...we just need prove...

but if u look at the details the war isnt bad at all[/b]
    I&#39;ll prove you wrong later to what you just stated

i love to argue[/b]

I love to be quoted B)

I expect answers from you as well...

Go Nader! Lawls

Banned

back it up
    back it up
    back it up
    u cant even say anything i said is wrong tell me what u think is wrong and ill explain it further....... in my eyes u are jus sticking with your opinion and cant prove mine is wrong :s and sure mccain has stuff wrong with him but so does everyone and i still think he is best suited...... someone prove me wrong[/b]
    I started to back up what i had to say.. and then i just stopped because what you said was so stupid i did not want to "think" of all the stuff i needed to back up with..
    -_-

Here we go:
    Please back up your statement on why he is the best candidate and why.

What does being a war hero prove...he knows war? If that was the case then millions of men and woman will be well suited for presidency.
    How did his administration screwed up the economy? And 9-11 prevention? How in the hell is Clinton going to know what is going to happen in the future?
    With what he has got? Where have you been this years? Clinton gave him with a surplus in the economy...and looks what he has done with it...we got trillions of dollars in deficit...
    Several things he has done have been good...but he has done more damage then good...if you can&#39;t see that...then you are just stubborn

So you represent the country now? Please back up your statement with statistics....
    Why is McCain best qualified for the job? Please back up your statements with somethings...and argument or somethings...you can&#39;t just say "he is best qualified" we need to know the why

Post the approval ratings...is not that I don&#39;t believe you...we just need prove...
    I love to be quoted B)

I expect answers from you as well...[/b]
    Wow.. Took words out of my mouth....

@plodz.. Real GG man

iwanttopk

ronald reagen was best.

agendas

I love to be quoted B)

I expect answers from you as well...[/b]
    k, here we go:

being a war hero means he knows the struggles and wudnt send ppl into them if he didnt emotionally feel that it was the best thing for the country, and knowing the feelings u get when serving the country for the greater good. sure the economy has dropped some, but it was up at the beginning

(im too lazy to reaseach anything......btw :P)

bush got screwed with 9-11, which threats came from al-quaeda during the clinton admin that there was going to be bombing on the world trade centers.... little or no effort was put froth to protect against this attack that came years later.

bush has done pretty good dealing with 9-11 and bringing the country together, ppl need to cut him a break, he made big decision (with MANY ppl) to go into iraq war..... the pres doesnt make any choices on his own accord lol..... but well do iraq lastly

iraq isnt even where we get the most of our oil: canada and saudia arabia: dont bleieve me look it up :s at least in last few years :P

and to be a good president yes you must be patriotic, it would lead ppl to bleieve u arent for the good of the USA but who knows? obama doesnt beleive in putting his hand over his heart during national anthem/ pledge...... an action that has been a custom of the USA since it began. why shud he deserve the presidency if he can not show his loyalty and respect for the flag which represents our freedom and the men and women who died for that freedom? i think thats a bit fucked up.....

mccain is best suited because he has most experience

(for the record we rule out hillary, if u supprot her ur a lil bitch n e wayz.... so all assume race between mccain and obama)

he comes from a smaller state than obamas, one where corporations lie and his allegiance maybe lay with them in his hometown to win the votes.... over what is right THATS AN OPINION NOT A FACT!!!!!

and i dont feel like researching anything right now or ever too lazy to look (yes its sad :P)

now the war: is totally opinionated no facts in here really, jus hope u can see my point of view...... here we go :P

what did ppl in military sign up for? to live? or to die for country as best suited? well they knew what they signed up for and this is what they want, to make a difference in the world we live in, to better other ppls lives other than our own country, which is way better off than any others. u might say our country isnt doing good.... but ur probably sitting on a computer in your heated home knowing your safe, when others arent. we are protecting them, from themselves and others, creating a new system of govt. for them....... jus trying to help..... why do we want to come out of iraq anywayz? to save our soldiers? they SIGNED UP to do this, this is what they want, to server the greater good! there is no blood for oil btw...... iraq doesnt even give us most of our oil, we ARE OVER THERE TO SERVE OTHERS accept it!!!

thanx for listening plz prove me wrong, and show me stats, i like when my ideas change, if u can change my mind u will be happy

-DURKA(2)

Banned

That does it; i am voting for Mccain now. Thanks durka, you opened my eyes.

agendas

That does it; i am voting for Mccain now. Thanks durka, you opened my eyes.[/b]
    i guess your welcome :P

hope u werent sarcastic

fonzy

and its not that i dont care about politics but i dont care xD a.q to hillary a.q to mccain

agendas

and its not that i dont care about politics but i dont care xD a.q to hillary a.q to mccain[/b]
    aq to u lol

fonzy

xD i spamm letter of a.q to prez canidates

agendas

xD i spamm letter of a.q to prez canidates[/b]
    then u can die

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast