Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Best President ever

This is a discussion on Best President ever within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol if china is gonna bomb us, and vandy wants us to to stop trying to convert commy countries and ...
Page: 5

agendas

lol if china is gonna bomb us, and vandy wants us to to stop trying to convert commy countries and focus on ppl with bombs like china, isnt china communist ? i cud be wrong but i thought they were :P and russia also was allied with germany and both germany and russia broke that treaty b4 but its tru it is a new russia and i tgrust russia not japan tho i trust china not middle east tho

Banned

Some of you guys are trully morons. I won't point you guys out, otherwise it will be considered a flame. Some think that it takes a plane to drop nuclear bombs. No, that was 80 years ago. Now technology has blessed us with "missiles" "torpedos" "rockets". Therefore, no you can't shoot something down IMMEDIATELY when they are thousands of miles away. Secondly, no you cannot intercept a launched nuclear weapon with your own nuclear weapon. Imagine a fired gun, the bullet comming near you and you fire your own gun to deflect the bullet. Yeah, that is not going to happen you fucking idiot. Some of you think that because America has thousands of nuclear weapon, they can counter the attack. No sir, you too are an idiot. It only takes 1 nuclear weapon to do mass destruction. Even if you have thousands of nuclear weapons, it only takes a few to completely wipe a country off the planet. Therefore, if a country does launch a nuclear attack on the United States, do you really think they would let America stay intact? Think, if you are going to kill someone, are you going to stab him on the arm, throw the knife at him and give him the time to pick up the knife and attack back? Are you a fucking idiot?

Vandy, since you are my friend, I will address this to you directly. A nuclear war is considered "mutual destruction". Let me explain. If China does decide to use nuclear weapons against the United States, they would eradicate us - Sure. However, they would also get eradicated. As I said, it only takes a few nuclear weapons to destroy a country. As I also said, nuclear weapons are not just carried with airplanes but they are active in the form of missiles, torpedos, and rockets. America has several nuclear warheads all over the world - battleships, american bases, etc. If a country does attack the United States, these warheards will get the okay to use nuclear weapons. Hence, the word "mutual destruction". Therefore, no China will not use nuclear weapons against the United States. The possibility of a nuclear war in our lifetime is very minimum.

Xtr3m3

Once again...Moe has proven everybody wrong

I never really taught about that

h34r:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Its not really about him proving everyone wrong, its just most people on this forum lack basic common sense

Banned

The queen :X

lawl...

simple182

mccain is old as fuck- he gonna die in office
    hilary is a women who cant even keep track of the ppl her husband sleeps with, how teh fuck can she keep track of america?
    OBAMA IS THE MAN WOOO!
    when he means changes, he means he will reinstate slavery and the WHITE ppl will be the bitches now! GO OBAMA[/b]
    people like you is the reason why i dont want obama in office, this is the reason why i want only 30+ years old to vote. All these young adults think Obama is cool and beleive all his words will happen. He does not have the leadership like McCain does. Obama cant run a country especially the U.S. I know McCain can. Obama or Hilary cant handle this war. In my eyes, only Bush and MCCAIN can handle and stop this war.

Really though Bush isnt really that stupid. I like how much he is getting involved around the world rather then just U.S its self.

Banned

people like you is the reason why i dont want obama in office, this is the reason why i want only 30+ years old to vote. All these young adults think Obama is cool and beleive all his words will happen. He does not have the leadership like McCain does. Obama cant run a country especially the U.S. I know McCain can. Obama or Hilary cant handle this war. In my eyes, only Bush and MCCAIN can handle and stop this war.

Really though Bush isnt really that stupid. I like how much he is getting involved around the world rather then just U.S its self.[/b]
    Wow oh wow :lol:

Like i said.. In a debate.. mccain said that U.S. will probably be their for another 150 years <_<

Stop war eh?

simple182

Wow oh wow :lol:

Like i said.. In a debate.. mccain said that U.S. will probably be their for another 150 years <_<

Stop war eh?[/b]
    150 years? i doubt it. What can Obama or Hilary do? Im sure that if another 9-11 happens, they would just tighten up security instead of being the aggressive country. Bush on the other hand attacked them before they can attack again(Afghanistan). And im sure McCain knows how to control this war. But i know Bush invasion on iraq was not a bright idea but there are some few positives to it. If you think dropping our guns in iraq and head home and act like nothing happened, thats one of the worst move someone can do to war in Iraq right now, and im pretty sure Obama and Hilary are eyeing that. All they talk about is things in the U.S and not much about foreign countries, which is good but around the world is just as important as the U.S. And thats why i like McCain as president, with his foreign involvment

fonzy

150 years? i doubt it. What can Obama or Hilary do? Im sure that if another 9-11 happens, they would just tighten up security instead of being the aggressive country. Bush on the other hand attacked them before they can attack again(Afghanistan). And im sure McCain knows how to control this war. But i know Bush invasion on iraq was not a bright idea but there are some few positives to it. If you think dropping our guns in iraq and head home and act like nothing happened, thats one of the worst move someone can do to war in Iraq right now, and im pretty sure Obama and Hilary are eyeing that. All they talk about is things in the U.S and not much about foreign countries, which is good but around the world is just as important as the U.S. And thats why i like McCain as president, with his foreign involvment[/b]
    so you wwant a perz that will likly start wwIII... mccain is a war monger

in a still unrelated sidenote durka change ur freaking avatar into something less lame

Banned

150 years? i doubt it. What can Obama or Hilary do? Im sure that if another 9-11 happens, they would just tighten up security instead of being the aggressive country. Bush on the other hand attacked them before they can attack again(Afghanistan). And im sure McCain knows how to control this war. But i know Bush invasion on iraq was not a bright idea but there are some few positives to it. If you think dropping our guns in iraq and head home and act like nothing happened, thats one of the worst move someone can do to war in Iraq right now, and im pretty sure Obama and Hilary are eyeing that. All they talk about is things in the U.S and not much about foreign countries, which is good but around the world is just as important as the U.S. And thats why i like McCain as president, with his foreign involvment[/b]
    Mccain has no foregin involvement. All he has is Vietnam war. He went to Vietnam war and he was torchered. He used that to win as Governor; he used that to win as Senator; he used that to win the republican nomination. If you look at his political speeches ranging from the 1990&#39;s to present, you will see that he keeps contradicting himself. When Bush announced war against Iraq, he was for it. Two years later, when everyone was criticizing Bush for the war, he was against it. What does that tell you? He knows nothing. He is a politician just like any other politician. He uses words and lies to make himself look good.

How do you know what Hilary and Obama would do if they were in the same situation? Are you Cuntstrodamus? You don&#39;t know shit. Unless the situation actually happen, you can&#39;t assume anything. You have been watching too much MTV. I bet you are like one of those idiots who blasts his stereo everytime "YES WE CAN" comes on the radio.

The reason why young people like Obama is because people think of him as Kennedy. He is young and he actually relates to the youth. Wheras Hilary is considered an old person who preaches about the low class but refuses to release her tax returns. Mccain is just a warmonger. He has no clue about what he is talking about. Most of his speeches are scripted. When asked with a real question, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Look at the video that psy posted.

fonzy

Mccain has no foregin involvement. All he has is Vietnam war. He went to Vietnam war and he was torchered. He used that to win as Governor; he used that to win as Senator; he used that to win the republican nomination. If you look at his political speeches ranging from the 1990&#39;s to present, you will see that he keeps contradicting himself. When Bush announced war against Iraq, he was for it. Two years later, when everyone was criticizing Bush for the war, he was against it. What does that tell you? He knows nothing. He is a politician just like any other politician. He uses words and lies to make himself look good.

How do you know what Hilary and Obama would do if they were in the same situation? Are you Cuntstrodamus? You don&#39;t know shit. Unless the situation actually happen, you can&#39;t assume anything. You have been watching too much MTV. I bet you are like one of those idiots who blasts his stereo everytime "YES WE CAN" comes on the radio.

The reason why young people like Obama is because people think of him as Kennedy. He is young and he actually relates to the youth. Wheras Hilary is considered an old person who preaches about the low class but refuses to release her tax returns. Mccain is just a warmonger. He has no clue about what he is talking about. Most of his speeches are scripted. When asked with a real question, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Look at the video that psy posted.[/b]
    yes u get it if only more people were as smartz as u xD obama does kinda remind me of kennedy mccain is going to start armagedon if he becomes prez

simple182

The reason why young people like Obama is because people think of him as Kennedy. He is young and he actually relates to the youth. Wheras Hilary is considered an old person who preaches about the low class but refuses to release her tax returns. Mccain is just a warmonger. He has no clue about what he is talking about. Most of his speeches are scripted. When asked with a real question, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Look at the video that psy posted.[/b]
    You accuse McCain as a warmonger and you say he will have no foreign involvement? so your saying he would start a war in the USA . I know Obama and Hilary are trying to help out people in the U.S but times like these is when we need a president that has high foreign involvement. Many world crisis is already building up and all obama and hilary talk about is U.S Benefits, which is very good, i support that, but what about the rest of the world? To me, i dont like any of these people running for president, but John McCain fits best in these problems that occur while Bush was in office. If people wanted someone like Obama they would of voted for John Kerry a while back, but the U.S. with its foreign conflicts right now is why people turned to Bush rather then Kerry.

fonzy

ima going to xplain this mccain is the equivlent of bush squared so he has twice the love of war twice the stupidity ect

Some of you guys are trully morons. I won&#39;t point you guys out, otherwise it will be considered a flame. Some think that it takes a plane to drop nuclear bombs. No, that was 80 years ago. Now technology has blessed us with "missiles" "torpedos" "rockets". Therefore, no you can&#39;t shoot something down IMMEDIATELY when they are thousands of miles away. Secondly, no you cannot intercept a launched nuclear weapon with your own nuclear weapon. Imagine a fired gun, the bullet comming near you and you fire your own gun to deflect the bullet. Yeah, that is not going to happen you fucking idiot. Some of you think that because America has thousands of nuclear weapon, they can counter the attack. No sir, you too are an idiot. It only takes 1 nuclear weapon to do mass destruction. Even if you have thousands of nuclear weapons, it only takes a few to completely wipe a country off the planet. Therefore, if a country does launch a nuclear attack on the United States, do you really think they would let America stay intact? Think, if you are going to kill someone, are you going to stab him on the arm, throw the knife at him and give him the time to pick up the knife and attack back? Are you a fucking idiot?

Vandy, since you are my friend, I will address this to you directly. A nuclear war is considered "mutual destruction". Let me explain. If China does decide to use nuclear weapons against the United States, they would eradicate us - Sure. However, they would also get eradicated. As I said, it only takes a few nuclear weapons to destroy a country. As I also said, nuclear weapons are not just carried with airplanes but they are active in the form of missiles, torpedos, and rockets. America has several nuclear warheads all over the world - battleships, american bases, etc. If a country does attack the United States, these warheards will get the okay to use nuclear weapons. Hence, the word "mutual destruction". Therefore, no China will not use nuclear weapons against the United States. The possibility of a nuclear war in our lifetime is very minimum.[/b]
    first moe proved nothing wrong and contradicted himself on his 2nd paragraph which is why just shows he&#39;s here to start flame

The us just shot down a sat in the fucking space that was traveling 2 x the speed of a bullet and with enough money same tech will being doing the same to missiles shot at the us . Also the us did make nukes non stop in one of the years of 1970 please look it up they made a shit load of them not the big country destroying nukes your talking about but the ones carried by stealth bombers undected that fly through the night and unleash hell on anyone fucking with us . Im pretty sure theres something like 16-20 nukes on us soil alone no telling abroad and these are the ones that take out countries which the number of our nukes partially explains the hate for the us because of our dominance .

im not one for facts if i went into im sure it back the nukes in 1970 feel free to got at it urself i gtg to work and by the time a chinese nuke ever hits the us 10 more would be in the air taking out anyone who helped them also which is why all the anti terrorist programs in effect are soo fucking necessary to keep america protected retards like vandy bitch tho

Banned

You accuse McCain as a warmonger and you say he will have no foreign involvement? so your saying he would start a war in the USA . I know Obama and Hilary are trying to help out people in the U.S but times like these is when we need a president that has high foreign involvement. Many world crisis is already building up and all obama and hilary talk about is U.S Benefits, which is very good, i support that, but what about the rest of the world? To me, i dont like any of these people running for president, but John McCain fits best in these problems that occur while Bush was in office. If people wanted someone like Obama they would of voted for John Kerry a while back, but the U.S. with its foreign conflicts right now is why people turned to Bush rather then Kerry.[/b]
    You should re-read your first three sentences because they don&#39;t make sense. First of all, I did not accuse McCain to be a warmonger. He said so himself by saying that he believes US to be in Iraq for more than 100 years. Let me tell you what that means before you actually go outside of your computer room with this idiocy. It means he has no plans on international bureaucracy; he has no plan on gracefully ending a pointless war (wasn&#39;t he in Vietnam?); he has no plan to bring our troops home (I am not talking about the retards who still want to go to Iraq, I am talking about the former retards who believed in "serving their country by fightning a pointless war" and want to come back to the United States with no intentions of going back). His lack of foreign involvement can be explained by his track record. What has he voted for? What has he voted against? Did something that he voted for have a positive impact on the United States as stated by the review committee? For example, lets consider the "WAR" since it is a hot topic. McCain in 2001 was for the War in Iraq. He believed that the War in Iraq was neccessary to subdue a growing threat. In 2003, he was a leading advocate in denoucing Bush for the War in Iraq. In fact, if you remember he supported Kerry. In 2007, he spawned one of the most retarded statement by saying that he wants the troops to stay in Iraq for more than 100 years because noone in Iraq is dying. After he gained Bush&#39;s endorsement, he is staying away from the Bush administration and their involvement in Iraq. He is a big ball of contradiction, not only is he fighting against Obama and Hillary, but he is also fighting against himself. You call this guy "experienced in foreign affairs"? He can&#39;t even stick to a single policy on the SAME issue.

This brings me to my second point, McCain SUPPORTED Kerry, you fucking idiot.

Get the fuck off the computer.