Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Best President ever

This is a discussion on Best President ever within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; bang bang from xxx any more takers? :P...
Page: 4

agendas

bang bang from xxx

any more takers? :P

Psy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6gCcG0ntg

McCain on the economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyKpcivQYQ

McCain and his consistent principals.

Banned

McCain on the economy.

McCain and his consistent principals.[/b]
    the first one was funny

yes i love that ppl blame bush for the fucking economy i can't wait to u fucking retards get stuck with "GLOBAL WARMING" taxes and u get rear ended by the long stick of the retarded left wing bull shit that ur beloved al gayore is getting rich off of with his fucking bull shit carb credits shit sounds like a fucking diet ffs and i guess well all lose weight in the long run when a democrat gets elected long enough to rid the world of all the fucking meat and food producing animals that apparently melt polar ice caps when they take a sshit ffs stupid ass house wives buy into this global warming bull shit until fucking winter comes then its fucking climate change make ur fucking minds up i hope al gore takes it up that ass and gets the shit sued outta him and gets put in fucking jail

and seriously mccain had both of his fucking shoulders broken while being a prisoner of war all fucking hillary did was stick by bill after he got a blow job and barrack hussan osama *B has done shit all dammit ppl say he's bout change only reason voting tolls have changed is because ppl dont want a fucking clinton in office again and they throw bull shit taxes on the ballot so people HAVE to show up else there rear ended

barrack and hillary can't even fucking decide wat to do about michigan and florida FFS there are 48 other states and that bitch is talking about answering a god dam phone and he wants change FOR FUCKS SAKE CMMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FOX NEWS FAIR BALANCED THE MOST POWERFUL NAME IN NEWS FOX NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a serious note he had his shoulders broken its his time to shine ...

Xtr3m3

really tired so ill answer end...... those countries really havent asked for our help or intervened with us.... we thougth there were WMDs but we were wrong, ppl make mistakes...... then we got saddam which was a good thing...... and now we help them rebuild to better system. and when those countries want our help ofc we go :P were the USA!

ty all im thanxful [/b]
    What makes our system any better than their system? Difference of opinions? Do you really think those kids who have lost family members because of war are going to like the U.S for going their? As we kill more people the hate for those countries over in that region grows towards the U.S...creating a new generation of terrorist...we should put ourselves in their shoes...but then again if we really don't fight terrorist's there will be nobody to stop them...and I seriously doubt that we will stop them...

McCain on the economy.

McCain and his consistent principals.[/b]
    :lol: OMG! The first clip proves that one episode of Family Guy was right about politics...

Family Guy: Lois Griffin Adopts Republican Talking Points

I'll post another Family Guy clip...

Banned

Durka I was being sarcastic. I did not bursting your bubble before, because I am very ill. However, the statements that you are spewing are bullshit. Let me ask you a question, did you know about Al Quida before September 11, 2001. No, you probably didn't. Did you know about Bin Laden before September 11, 2001. No, you probably didn't. One of the reasons why you did not know who and what they were is because they were among several (by several I mean 10 - 20) terrorist organization who were doing minimum damage to United States. Now, don't misinterpret the word "minimum". By minimum, I mean they did not do anything in the same caliber as September 11, 2001. Now, you are right about one thing, the Clinton administration did view Osama bin Laden as a threat. In fact, Clinton drew up a plan to kill Osama bin Laden. However, he failed. The reason why he failed can be best explained by Bill Clinton himself, if you watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY

Now, you talk about Bush doing a great job in bringing the country together after September 11, 2001? Are you an idiot? He did what any president would've done if they were presented in the same situation. He would've retaliated and he would've made patriotic speeches. What else did Bush do? Did he hug all the Americans and tell them it would be okay? Did he give everyone cupcakes? No, he retaliated and he made patriotic speeches.

Now, as a typical idiot you view our interference in Iraq as being justified. First of all, we went there for the wrong reasons. We went there thinking the Iraq had weapons of mass destrucation (weapons of invisible destruction). We didn't find any weapons of mass destruction. You said that Bush wasn't alone in his decision to go to war with Iraq, and that he was supported. Yes, technically you are right, however lets refer back to a point that I just made. WE WERE MISLEADED. We were misleaded to think that Iraq was a threat. Bush instead of just pulling out shifted gears and claimed our involvement in Iraq as liberating the people of Iraq and spreading democracy. It is not Bush's duty to liberate the people in another country. As Xtr3me said, there are countries close to home whose citizens are being opressed by the government. You rebutted by saying, "they never asked for our help." IRAQ NEVER ASKED AMERICA's HELP YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Let me just end it right there.

Thanks Durka.

fonzy

it dosnt matter what party or who becomes prez they cant provide lasting happyness and fix the problems we suffer

FlippinSweeT

Lol, i love politics, so much bs is stated all the time.

to start off. the war in iraq, it's to help them back on their feet, and look at how many terrorists leaders we have killed in the process, hussein being a prime example. secondly, i agree we do need to slowly pull out of iraq, not all at once but slowly, and let them have their own civil war, we don't need to create another vietnam cuz we see what happens with that. thirdly, the wmd's. obviously we had some type of credential evidence that forced us to search, our mistake was TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD that we were going there, and that's what fucked it up. they knew about the US coming and they had to hide the stuff. wouldn't you hide cocain if u knew a police-man was coming to ur house? think logically pls

next, the election. honestly, all 3 candidates suck. mccain is to old and is a war-monger, mccain is a hitler in the making (just a sweet-talking fool who is going to do nothing for america) and clinton who is just being puppeted by her pathetic excuse of a husband who she can't keep track of who he's sleeping with. i would rather have mccain or hillary win the election. why hillary you ask? cuz she'd get impeached rather quickly when america sees her stupidity.

blaming current events on the current president is and isn't right. i'd say half and half it goes on the current president and previous president with such events. yes the war in iraq is due to a PREVIOUS PRESIDENT, bush senior had the chance to get hussein and didn't, therefore george w bush wanted to finish some unfinished business his father left, the war in iraq has NOTHING to do with 9/11 it's just unfinished business.

about 9/11 and being in afghanistan. obviously we went to afghanistan to search out osama bin laden and his accomplices. and obviously since they aren't completely stupid they left the country to go hide (i personally think they're in russia or china). we don't have full force in afghanistan because it's not needed, the country itself is fine without us there, we're just on search missions looking for terror group leaders.

and lastly, if some1 could plsssssss post these "changes" that barack obama is "suppose" to be bringing if america is stupid enough to vote him for president.

mccain is old as fuck- he gonna die in office
    hilary is a women who cant even keep track of the ppl her husband sleeps with, how teh fuck can she keep track of america?
    OBAMA IS THE MAN WOOO!
    when he means changes, he means he will reinstate slavery and the WHITE ppl will be the bitches now! GO OBAMA

Banned

My instructor from ROTC told this to me.

nuclear war with China is inevitable. (meaning it will come sooner or later)

Chinese have the bomb and will use it on the U.S. when ever they have a plane to carry it.

I think we need to stop trying to make communist countrys go to democratic and worry about the countrys who have nuclear weapons and hate us.

I really laugh at the person who talked about Russia.. Another thing i learned in American History class. Russia has been our allies since the beginning. We have a treaty with them to not fire nuclear weapons at each other.

My instructor from ROTC told this to me.

nuclear war with China is inevitable. (meaning it will come sooner or later)

Chinese have the bomb and will use it on the U.S. when ever they have a plane to carry it.

I think we need to stop trying to make communist countrys go to democratic and worry about the countrys who have nuclear weapons and hate us.

I really laugh at the person who talked about Russia.. Another thing i learned in American History class. Russia has been our allies since the beginning. We have a treaty with them to not fire nuclear weapons at each other.[/b]
    u do realize china having "the bomb" isn't shit in the 1970's the us for a year straight made 70 nuclear bombs a day for that whole year we got nukes out the ass the minute a bomb is launched anywhere well know and have 100 x that one to counter it

FlippinSweeT

u do realize china having "the bomb" isn't shit in the 1970's the us for a year straight made 70 nuclear bombs a day for that whole year we got nukes out the ass the minute a bomb is launched anywhere well know and have 100 x that one to counter it[/b]
    we can also just shoot down the plane if they even attempted to do it. u put obama in office and we won't have the military tools anymore to defend our country, all his money would be wasted on a "socialized health-plan" that has failed in multiple countries.

Xtr3m3

I did not know that Obama full name was:

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr

h34r:

Irony.... :lol:

fonzy

lol true dat they start shit lanch 1 lil nuke at us and we shoot it down and blanket there pathatic country with radiation

I did not know that Obama full name was:

Barack Hussein Obama, Jr

h34r:

Irony.... :lol:[/b]
    its osama dont forget now soon hillary camp will photo shop a turban on his head oh wait they didn't even need photo shop for that he put one on himself

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast