Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Internet Name

This is a discussion on Internet Name within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just have no imagination... :[...
Page: 2

I just have no imagination... :[

wawh

I just have no imagination... :[[/b]
    :lol:

this one i've been using since i came to this forum... the first word i said was wauw.. changed abit to wawh rofl

the other one i use is from the developer of the very first game i played online which was the game vietcong

Most people don't want complete strangers knowing their real name. :unsure:

It's always funny when you call someone by their internet nickname and then you hear someone on vent in the background calling them their real name though, I'm always like "wtf are they talking to..?" rofl

Sometimes, a lot of people try to prove how well they know a person by calling them their real name instead of their internet name. :mellow:[/b]
    most people dont believe me when i tell them my irl name so private just makes it more simple

and when people started calling me mike on vent it was confusing but not nearly as confusing when vent had 20 mages on and all were named godzilla ingame

kennyburger

most people dont believe me when i tell them my irl name so private just makes it more simple[/b]
    YEH i know what you mean.
    most ppl don't beleive me that BURGER is actually my last name :C

my first online name was sawrawbob on age of empires 2: age of kings ._. which was one of those "this name is taken try one of these" so i said fuck it lol... after a few months i switched to "Stonelz" the "lz" was suppose to look like an "r" but its deformed had that nickname since 2000 :S never really changed it

In 2002 me and an old friend in Starcraft called hydrakon started a new map making clan Clan KoN and I tried a few things and I ended up using Metalkon. I like robots and mechs and the clan tag was simply including 'kon' somewhere in the name as a tag or part of the name itself.

I stuck to the same thing so people would would know it was me on other games and stuff and I liked the name also, I had plenty of starcraft map making fame in 2002-2003 so thats another factor. :P

Banned Senior Member

Legend of Zelda: OoT Water temple when you fight your shadow Been using this name for about 10 years now

i think using your "game name" on msn is gay as hell.

i think using your "game name" on msn is gay as hell.[/b]
    What if its in brackets beside your real name?

Irl Name (Game Name)

Banned

i think using your "game name" on msn is gay as hell.[/b]
    Most people who aren't retarded use 2 different msn's. One of games and one for real life.

Most people who aren't retarded use 2 different msn's. One of games and one for real life.[/b]
    Most people who don't care or don't wanna bother just use one. :P

Banned

Most people who don't care or don't wanna bother just use one. :P[/b]
    aka ppl who dont have real life friends on msn

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

u'll never see me with 'granny' or 'englishgays4life' on my msn...my irl friends would think i'm retarded nd start asking loads of questions -.-

nd magix chose my latest name - i had no say in it

We were joking around at school. Previously we were talking about Terminator and turned the subject to Kumarisator (a tamil guy called Kumar), then a friend said. "So if he's Kumarisator, you're aligator. Fag. "

aligator was born. Using it for like 5+ years now. I'll keep using it, since i like it, it's easy.

My father even started with this. He wrote aligator on my lighter.

My original name, Shurtugal, came from a book called Eragon. I had just finished reading the book when I originally found KO, my first online game. After I left Ares, I shortened it to just Shurt because I didn't feel like typing the whole thing out every time. Pretty much used this same name for roughly 5 or so years now, and I'm quite well known by it now, so no sense is changing it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast