Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Internet Name

This is a discussion on Internet Name within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; First of all, people using their nicknames on msn is just retarded, especially people putting up S> ... in their ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

First of all, people using their nicknames on msn is just retarded, especially people putting up S> ... in their nicknames... just wow
    I personally when out with my friends, don't talk about games at all, I don't know why, IMO if I started talking anything about games it would be just retarded cause there is so many better real life things that you did and can talk about then a freaking electronical thing.... you can say I do feel embarrassed if I said to someone in real life that I do play games cause with the kind of people I hang out with, they are just at school, studying at home and the rest of the time just looking to get out somewhere, just to get away from home and chill with others.

As for my name, well I started off with CS in grade 6, when my friend was like come over to my house and we&#39;ll chill, but we actually spend the time playing CS. It was all new to me and since it was my first time playing, I lost to him 21 - 3. Being the way I am, hating to lose, and being competitive, I went home downloaded the game and practiced for a week until the next weekend came around and I vsed him again and kicked his ass this time like 21 - 10. So anyway at that time I used my real name Nikola, but then I went that summer to Serbia and that summer the biggest attraction were CS tournaments in internet cafes (and that was like the first year internet cafes were open) and basically all-aged people were attracted to it. So entering the tournament we needed sick names so my friend actually made this name for me... N ! l< () L @. So for the 6 years of playing KO I have been always using that name. After the years passed I got amazing at CS playing daily, and towards the end it just got boring for me cause literally in a wide open area me against 5 people, I would still win... It got to the point where I didn&#39;t even have to use scopes on AWPs (except for lil further shots), it just came naturally and the scores on public servers started being like 100-5. That&#39;s when I was introduced to KO about 5 years ago, and it took me like 2 hours to think of my name, and then it hit me, well since I was so amazing at CS and was hard to kill, I maybe become the same thing in this came... so therefore I called myself .... tHeUnBeAtAbLe

I know, i know, quite a story, but I know people are interested about the origin of everyone&#39;s name

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Idk how I thought of mine, just started thinking of like poison, sickness, disease, etc, but names like that were already taken. I had been playing ko for about 4 months and had some random ass ko4life name, just thought of on the spot. Anyways, Parasite came to mind, but that was too boring, then it hit me, parasitic. Just spelled it like PaRaSiTiC cuz it looked cool D:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

alot of people thought my name was felix due to my msn email. I use my real name now and i get a lot less spamming so i can talk to people i like talking to such as nazi boy and my sweetheart zero.

I never bother with my ko4life msn unless i am asked to middle man deals for a friend or clannie. My name felix is becuase of james bond, gold finger.

cuz i be keepin it real all day since i waz a baby son. straight gangsta for life. word..

cuz i be keepin it real all day since i waz a baby son. straight gangsta for life. word..[/b]
    in other words, indian with a ponytail :P

cuz i be keepin it real all day since i waz a baby son. straight gangsta for life. word..[/b]
    I never looked ur nickname quite well when i readed the forums. To me ur nickname was spelled TripeOG4Ylife, and i was "wtf such a retarded name" then when u got in insanity realized it wasnt that

my ko4life nickname doesnt match my msn one. In msn im MadJack... at the time i started playing video games (97 or so)(starcraft ftw!) I saw a one of the very few kind of sarcastic cartoons "MadJack the Pirate" and i tought it was cool. I use my nickname for everything in internet. My friends call me kindly "gordo" or fat, cuz I am :P just a lil bit (working on it ) My name is Luis but nobody calls me that anymore mot even my mom lawl. My father was the only one that called me by my name, when he was alive. Had Madjack for around 2 years and once I put it on altavista translator and I got "gato enojado" meaning angry cat, wich left me stunned cuz I was always told to have "cat eyes" and to be an "angry face" (my face muscles dont move too much and it seems like im angry all the time, wich im not) so it kinda was a nick name that truly described me.

So MadJack 4 ever!!!111 <3<3<3

Copirighted for Starcraft StarcraftII and KO xDDD

PS.- Ohhh and I dont use msn to talk with my friends, thats whats retarded, they invented the phone for something. In msn i just talk to friends i cant talk to by the phone (international calls = too much $$$)

Serva

well, one uncle of me is Servo, another is Servos, my brother is Servi, So i took Serva

well, one uncle of me is Servo, another is Servos, my brother is Servi, So i took Serva[/b]
    You know in latin servus means "slave", so with different thing at the end, like servi or serva or servo would just mean like plural of slaves, or male slave, or female slave.... it&#39;s cool thought, a family full of slaves :P

TunaFishyMe

So I was thinking Kraft dinner&#39;s commerical slogan "You are what you eat"
    And then that afternoon i was eating Tuna Sushi.

Put it together.

So I was thinking Kraft dinner&#39;s commerical slogan "You are what you eat"
    And then that afternoon i was eating Tuna Sushi.

Put it together.[/b]
    lol

Psy

Why bother running 2 msns all the time when one can run 1 with everyone on it, using a real name? Why would you even want gamers who don&#39;t know your name messaging you? Maybe it&#39;s because I don&#39;t want 500+ turks msging me. Seems to me like you are the retarded one bible boy.[/b]
    Okay, Cyrus the Great.

Also, Innovative programmers have created programs which can run many instant messaging accounts at once.

cRuX

My gamer name isn&#39;t actually cRuX (crux means an insolvable problem). But in the first week of beramus I was leveling my warrior (DeEzTriCkZ) and my friends leveling theirs. My comp crashed for a week and when I got back my friend cRuX said he didn&#39;t like game and was quitting and asked if I wanted his character. Him being lvl 50 and could go to eslant and my warrior being 31 I of course took it. Everyone just got to know me as cRuX so I just went by it.. but deeztrickz; these tricks, is my real gamertag. I have used that for about 7 years now. I was in a clan for medal of honor allied assault called -w]&[L- watch and learn. Watch and learn these tricks. I don&#39;t know but it&#39;s stuck.

Serva

Luckily, we&#39;re not speaking Latin but Dutch ^^
    "Serv" is just the 4 first letters of our last name

Strifey

my name comes from the best game i ever played.
    a bit modified in every game/forum i use

lev0

we had 3 guys in the smae class with the same name
    all starting with lev
    i was the oldest
    lev 0 <-- me
    lev 1
    lev 2

using it for a long time
    in game name is different
    msn name changed alot but not anymoore

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast