Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What happened with the SA and Utah game? I'm sure its 2-0 but i just wanna make sure. They were ...
Page: 2

J

What happened with the SA and Utah game? I'm sure its 2-0 but i just wanna make sure. They were down 22 points in the 3rd quarter -.-

Banned

Suns lost cuz of retarded rule. Honestly why 1 game suspension wen they didn't start a fight. If I'm correct 1 of them even tried to prevent a fight?[/b]

The rule has always been there, the players know that too. If you watched, the Spurs bench did not budge cause they knew what would happen if they did

If James has a good day, it doesnt matter how good the Piston`s defence is. Basically it`s James vs Pistons.
    About Spurs...well I dont like their dirty defence style so I`m keeping my hopes on Jazz.

Divano

pistons in 6 over cavs
    spurs in 4 over jazz

pistons in 7 over spurs

book it

ILIKEPIE

About Spurs...well I dont like their dirty defence style so I`m keeping my hopes on Jazz.[/b]
    I'm tired of people calling it "dirty defence". Not many players in the NBA play as hard on defence as Bowen and the Spurs do, so of course people are gonna complain b/c theyre not use to having their space crowded. And as far as the incident with Horry and Nash, I admit it did look kinda bad on Horry (and funny) but Nash did exagerate it a bit, his face looked like OMFG I JUST DIED !!!! then 2 secs later he hops right back up.

Banned

I'm tired of people calling it "dirty defence". Not many players in the NBA play as hard on defence as Bowen and the Spurs do, so of course people are gonna complain b/c theyre not use to having their space crowded. And as far as the incident with Horry and Nash, I admit it did look kinda bad on Horry (and funny) but Nash did exagerate it a bit, his face looked like OMFG I JUST DIED !!!! then 2 secs later he hops right back up.[/b]
    Ok you obviously didnt hear about Amare and other NBA players pointing out that Bowen has purposely pushed people's legs from under then while they were in the air AND how he tries to put his foot under where they are going to land to try to fuck over their ankles.

ILIKEPIE

How many times has it actually happened where someone breaks or seriously injures themselves due to Bowen?

pistons in 6 over cavs
    spurs in 4 over jazz

pistons in 7 over spurs

book it[/b]
    my nigga how are u gunna doubt the pistons i think in 4 or 5 over cavs and in 4 over spurs BOOK THAT SHIT and put some d's on it

Bowens a pussy dont fuck with rasheed walace he's taken so many ppl outta the playoffs the last two years and its soo fucking intentional its obvious i always see it comming and hey if it comes down to it well jus have ta throw some plastic cups again and have another palace brawl

/ buying finals tickets when pistons make it

I just dont like their style how they play. U are obviously fan of Spurs so dont get me wrong, am not trying to make u change ur favourite team or anything. :P I just have my own point of view, u have ur own. There are even lots of video material uploaded about these incidents. Pretty rough I`d say.

Banned

How many times has it actually happened where someone breaks or seriously injures themselves due to Bowen?[/b]
    it doesnt matter "how many times it has happened"

he's purposely trying to injure other players, which is a pussy ass move

Dark_sith

How many times has it actually happened where someone breaks or seriously injures themselves due to Bowen?[/b]

one dirty playing motherfucker

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAakQjpFibg <--That was nice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=drPQkEsM8uM&amp...ted&search= <--Steve Francis

it doesn&#39;t matter if someone has gotten seriously hurt it&#39;s a pussy fucking move

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM&amp...ted&search= <--i believe they should&#39;ve been suspended also

Banned

LOL look at Bowen kick Wally in the face

J

Was that fo real?

Banned

Fucking Utah shouldnt even be that far. who eve can beat phoenix 4 out of 6 times can win it all. SPurs are the next champ, detroit wont win with out ben wallace.

Btw next season, Lakers gonna win it all when they get O&#39;neal or Garnett :x

Banned

Wow your an idiot if u think Shaq is going back to LA. Lakers are fuckin garbage. Name someone besides Kobe that is good on that team. And dont even say Lamar Odom

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast