Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; okay the only reason nash did not get mvp cuase some of the people who vote for mvp thinks nash ...
Page: 4

eddiezhu

okay the only reason nash did not get mvp cuase some of the people who vote for mvp thinks nash does not deserve to go into the history with michael jordon, dr J and other people... that's why they purposely gave it to dirk nowitski..and also i think studamire and diaw shouldn't have gotten suspended i think robert horry should be hte one getting suspended.. anyhow i think spurs and detroit will go final and spurs would win

nirluvu

detroit-cleveland-2-1

when lebron gets a good day no one can acctuly stop him he is a fucking machine

Banned

Offense isn't everything. And I dont know if your just watching highlights, but Kobe does NOT pass as much as you think.[/b]
    Trust me if i was just watching highlights of kobe i would not like him that much. Thats why people on Youtube pisses me off so much, they just watch his highlights of him scoreing but not an actual game of him especially this season and they call Kobe sellfish and make his team look bad. I mean look at this, kobe LEADS his TEAM in ASSISTs and hes not even a Point Gaurd. Kobe is not suppose to make passes all the time, hes the one who should be recieving the ball and scoreing all the time because hes a ShooTing GAuRd ~_~.

About Nash, he can score and pass, but his team makes him look alot better. Look at gilbert Arenas he can score 5x better then Nash and pass maybe not as good as nash but he can pass well, but no one on his team is as good as Nash team. MVP is stupid, looking for players in the team with best record.

@nirrox

thatll probably be the only one Cleveland can win maybe the next one to but they wont beat Detroit, a championship team 3 years ago with almost all the same players from back then and still here now.

and no body can stop Kobe good day or not

james is good dont get me wrong but the pistons are playing horrible if u ask me its because they're trying to conserve for final series because there obviously gonna beat em

Banned

james is good dont get me wrong but the pistons are playing horrible if u ask me its because they're trying to conserve for final series because there obviously gonna beat em[/b]
    Yup, Lebron is one of the best but wont beat pistons. in game 3 Rip and Billups just played horrible, and had a very bad game which was rare

i dont think they playing bad at all i think they're playing smart and trying to hold back for final game altho when they let chicago win a few i must admit i was like WTF PISTONS

Banned

Kobe is gonna get tradedddddddddddddddddddddd

Dark_sith

Kobe is gonna get tradedddddddddddddddddddddd[/b]
    probably wont happen the Lakers will get someone good and then hopefully next season the lakers can get past first round

Banned

Kobe is gonna get tradedddddddddddddddddddddd[/b]
    Kobe for LeBron

nirluvu

Kobe for LeBron[/b]
    lebron shuld stay cavs ..kobe ya he need another team lakers are bornig

btw cavs n pistons 2-2

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Gj cavs 2-2 now, hate pistons and spurs.. Hope it wont be San & Det in the finals, but most likely it will zzz..
    Lebron is the closest thing i have to MJ{all time fav} so rootin for the cavs even tho imma dwade fan

Cavs lead 3-2!
    Told ya LeBron will be the man...scoring 29 of their last 30 points. Just wow. Total 48.
    Next game in Cleveland tomorrow

fucking pistons whenever detroit loses i say they musta got a bad batch of hookers

Dark_sith

spurs vs cavaliers......

i really dont like the spurs so rooting for the cav's...

Banned

ill be surprised if Cleveland can pull off 1 game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast