Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; fucking lebron bitch ass and lil neyo looking mother fucker dropping 5 3's WATTHEFUCK lebrons a bitch why they talking ...
Page: 5

fucking lebron bitch ass and lil neyo looking mother fucker dropping 5 3's WATTHEFUCK

lebrons a bitch why they talking so much shit cuz he scored 48 points there was 2 ots my grandpa 80 years old could fucking get 30 with 2 ots SHIT FUCKING WHORE why the fuck pistons and redwings lose all got left is dumb ass tigers and them bitches are so disapointing

J

Lol, who won the last game? Is it 3-3 now? Or did cavs take it.

Banned

cavs took it

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I don't think Cavs have a chance against the Spurs, but I'm hoping they pull it out some how..

Sup3rSlick2

I want Cavs to win too cuz Spurs have already won a couple trophies

redbluegreen44

I want Cavs to win too cuz Spurs have already won a couple trophies[/b]
    i Want spurs to win just to see how the media will act when Cavs lose. Media is all over LeBron James, they bearly show the SPurs when they beat Utah.

Dark_sith

i Want spurs to win just to see how the media will act when Cavs lose. Media is all over LeBron James, they bearly show the SPurs when they beat Utah.[/b]
    if cav's win LeBron is the hero, they lsoe LeBron didnt step up enough, Spurs Win nobody cares,Spurs lose it will be a big upset and blame Bruce Bowen for not playing dirty enough :P

J

Imo i want cavs win to win cause they're the underdogs in this situation. But i honestly think the Spurs are gonna walk all over them.

Imo i want cavs win to win cause they're the underdogs in this situation. But i honestly think the Spurs are gonna walk all over them.[/b]
    i thought the same when cavs played pistons....

I think Cavs have a good chance of winning tho...if Ilguaskas n Gooden will dominate the paint...cuz Horry cant defend for shit..If Spurs gonna have Bowen on Lebron it wont slow James down.

J

Bowen you mean? It'll slow him down if he gets kicked in the face -.-

yeah i hate the fucking spurs but wats worse is the pistons losing to the fucking cavs MOTHER FUCKER DAM THIS TOPIC AND THE ANGER ITS CAUSED ME

Pistons aint nothing without Big Ben -_-

redbluegreen44

Spurs has 85% of winning it. Spurs is just perfect. They are good in defense and offense, the most legit basketball team here. they have won 2 champions out of 4 seasons and still having almost the exact same players from before.

honestly i can say fuck big ben the only thing he was good for was team spirit he always got the crowd going but i hated seeing him taking shots he was worthless good but not the kinda defense i like

think it was mostly billups alot of ppl saying he played like he was paid off

redbluegreen44

honestly i can say fuck big ben the only thing he was good for was team spirit he always got the crowd going but i hated seeing him taking shots he was worthless good but not the kinda defense i like

think it was mostly billups alot of ppl saying he played like he was paid off[/b]
    say bb to billups next season he will be in the West all star next season

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast