Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i thought the same when cavs played pistons.... I think Cavs have a good chance of winning tho...if Ilguaskas n ...
Page: 6

Banned

i thought the same when cavs played pistons....
    I think Cavs have a good chance of winning tho...if Ilguaskas n Gooden will dominate the paint...cuz Horry cant defend for shit..If Spurs gonna have Bowen on Lebron it wont slow James down.[/b]

LOL? Gooden and Ilgauskas dominating? They couldnt dominate a Fisher Price court.

redbluegreen44

Cavs cant handle Spurs.Lebron cant handle Spurs. East cant handle Spurs xD. Spurs ftw

Banned

I hate the spurs. But I dont see cleveland having a chance

TheHunted

Thats what they said when the cavs were down 2-0 against the pistons. Wait till they play at cleveland.

And gooden and ziggy do dominate the paint , thats why cavs are the top rebounding team in the nba, both offensive and defensive rebounds.

Sup3rSlick2

Yeah Cavs are the underdogs and its gonna be a big challenge for them to beat the Spurs, especially for LeBron...he's gotta have one of those 25+ point games if he wants to beat them. If Cavs loose, then its alright cuz its their first time in the Finals if I'm correct, as long as they learn and gain experience. Sorry if I'm already stating the obvious

J

Yeah Cavs are the underdogs and its gonna be a big challenge for them to beat the Spurs, especially for LeBron...he's gotta have one of those 45+ point games if he wants to beat them. If Cavs loose, then its alright cuz its their first time in the Finals if I'm correct, as long as they learn and gain experience. Sorry if I'm already stating the obvious [/b]
    fixed it for you

StaticShock

I want Cavs to win so baddd

redbluegreen44

Thats what they said when the cavs were down 2-0 against the pistons. Wait till they play at cleveland.

And gooden and ziggy do dominate the paint , thats why cavs are the top rebounding team in the nba, both offensive and defensive rebounds.[/b]
    These arent the Pistons. These are the fucking Spurs xD. You see how good they handle lebron at game 1. Once LeBron gets through bowen 2 other defenders swarm him . Cleveland cant handle spurs. Also Spurs offense was like the Suns in game 1, that would be bad for Cavs if they continue that.
    Damn East teams pisses off soo much. Spurs deserves this championship but they will earn it instead by beating Cavs. Cavs had to play only Washington(41 Win 41 Loss <_< and w/o Arenas) New Jersey ( 41 wins 41 loss.....) and Detroit ( 53 Wins 29 loss) thats like only playing the Clippers,New Orlean, and Houston Rockets in the West. Now the Spurs had to take on Denver ( 45 Win 37 Loss with Carmelo Anthony and Iverson..) Then the SUNS..(61 Wins 21 Loss with all 3 stars healthy) then the Utah Jazz (51 wins 31 Loss). That why the Spurs deserve more of the champion then the Cavs. East sucks

Sup3rSlick2

fixed it for you [/b]
    Ooops my mistake, thanks for the correction

Banned

I hope LeBron can pull somethin out of his ass at home.

J

Spurs sweep the Cavs...4-0

Matador

bah I personally thought cavs would do a little bit better.... maybe you know not get killed in game 3... game 4 was close but if Lebron would of not got 2 fouls in 1st quarter and taken out ( retarded move) they would of had a chance w/e lebron bah got smashed and they did get killed down by 25 at 1 point if im not mistaken

Banned

bah I personally thought cavs would do a little bit better.... maybe you know not get killed in game 3... game 4 was close but if Lebron would of not got 2 fouls in 1st quarter and taken out ( retarded move) they would of had a chance w/e lebron bah got smashed and they did get killed down by 25 at 1 point if im not mistaken[/b]
    that was game 3 taht ur talkin about...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456