Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Up to $100 a barrel for oil :(

This is a discussion on Up to $100 a barrel for oil :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; In aberdeen our prices whent up about 8p or so over these few months, but we are the oil capital ...
Page: 4

Banned

In aberdeen our prices whent up about 8p or so over these few months, but we are the oil capital of europe so i dont think it would affect us as bad :/

I drive a motorbike, so it costs me about £6, a full tank up here.

Diesel is about 3p more per litre[/b]
    Diesel is used in heavy machineries, correct?

According to the article, it should effect everyone specifically countries where consumers pay the market price for gas.

Banned

moe is trying to act smart by spewing out random bull.

Gas is $2.82 here in michigan [/b]
    Yes, an article in the Economist - a world renowed magazine which is said to be Bill Gate's favorite past time, is spewing bullshit.

I think I can boldly without regrets call you a FUCKING IDIOT.

Stop forum stalking me and stop inciting flames. Don't you know it is against Ko4life rules?

http://www.michigangasprices.com/Prices_nationally.aspx

For the record, the average gas price in Michigan is 3.052 $ per gallon. The price was updated today.

So, since you claim gas was $2.82, and today it is $3.052, you just proved "my bullshit" that gas price is rising. Thus, you are my bitch.

Get off my dick now, kid.

Seriously though, you seem like a nice kid. I don't like to "flame" people for that reason I keep ignoring your post on all my other threads. Infact, I am Hindu, flaming people on the internet is against my religion. We wear a dot on our forehead to represent anti-violence on the internet. Let's be friends okay? But, you need to seriously get off my dick before I ejaculate on your face.

oil prices have risen due to war

prices of everything have

It's okay though.. everyone will just blame us Americans. We are what is wrong with the world.

Ki1laH

Yes, an article in the Economist - a world renowed magazine which is said to be Bill Gate's favorite past time, is spewing bullshit.

I think I can boldly without regrets call you a FUCKING IDIOT.

Stop forum stalking me and stop inciting flames. Don't you know it is against Ko4life rules?

http://www.michigangasprices.com/Prices_nationally.aspx

For the record, the average gas price in Michigan is 3.052 $ per gallon. The price was updated today.

So, since you claim gas was $2.82, and today it is $3.052, you just proved "my bullshit" that gas price is rising. Thus, you are my bitch.

Get off my dick now, kid.

Seriously though, you seem like a nice kid. I don't like to "flame" people for that reason I keep ignoring your post on all my other threads. Infact, I am Hindu, flaming people on the internet is against my religion. We wear a dot on our forehead to represent anti-violence on the internet. Let's be friends okay? But, you need to seriously get off my dick before I ejaculate on your face.[/b]
    Hey kid, you are reading one article...who gives a shit if its bill gates favorite past-time, that means squat.

And hey kid, guess what...gas prices in my area are now at $2.81, you can't take the michigan average and say that it has risen for me, because you seem to forget one MAJOR part of economy.

Where there is more money, things are MORE EXPENSIVE.

Thus a town such as Ann Arbor, gas is around $3.10 a gallon because the people that live there have a higher average income, in a city like Dearborn Heights the price is $2.82 per gallon because we do not have an average income as high as in Ann Arbor.

You also don't realize that as you say people are "stocking up" on it, you don't realize that even with a stronger euro, they still pay more for it than us.

Do a LOT more research before trying to act smart moe, seriously...you read ONE article, ONE. Read about 15 then you can knowledgeably talk on this subject.

Me, I am forming my own opinions on market trends, before holidays hit gas prices generally drop, then as it gets closer and closer to the holiday they boost up because travel increases thus increasing the demand. It has jack squat to do with "europe" stocking up on it.

You on the other hand, have no opinion. Every comment you have made has been "in the article it says this" meaning you are mindlessly spewing OTHER people's opinions.

Think for yourself.

BTW I don't stalk you, don't flatter yourself. I come on the forum like once or twice a day and read off topic, you just happen to make the most retarded posts so I respond to them.

Cry some more, i'm not breaking any rules.

Banned

oil prices have risen due to war[/b]
    If you are talking about the War in Iraq. It did, but not anymore

How? Iraq is not a member of OPEC. It isn't even considered an oil producing nation anymore. When the war first began, prices increased due to the fact that countries were anticipating the war to spread to other oil producing countries. When the war didn't spread to other oil producing nations, prices decreased. Infact, January of this year the cost per barrel of oil was 52 dollars - the lowest it had been for 3 years. Therefore, the war in Iraq has no effect on the price of oil as of right now.

If you are talking about war in general. Yes it does. When Iran was threatning nuclear production, an anticipated conflict between United States and Iran caused the price of oil to reach 94 dollars per barrel because Iran is an oil producing nation. Also, Iran is located where there are many other oil producing nations. Countries that were exporting oil from Iran started stocking up causing the supply curve to shift leading to higher prices.

Yeah Ki1lah's opinion exceeds that of a economic analysis writing articles for the prestigious Economist, because he thinks for himself.

Like I said, you are an idiot.

I don't like to flame people so I won't even bother reading your posts. Good luck kid, welcome to ignore.

Ki1laH

If you are talking about the War in Iraq. It did, but not anymore

How? Iraq is not a member of OPEC. It isn't even considered an oil producing nation anymore. When the war first began, prices increased due to the fact that countries were anticipating the war to spread to other oil producing countries. When the war didn't spread to other oil producing nations, prices decreased. Infact, January of this year the cost per barrel of oil was 52 dollars - the lowest it had been for 3 years. Therefore, the war in Iraq has no effect on the price of oil as of right now.

If you are talking about war in general. Yes it does. When Iran was threatning nuclear production, an anticipated conflict between United States and Iran caused the price of oil to reach 94 dollars per barrel because Iran is an oil producing nation. Also, Iran is located where there are many other oil producing nations. Countries that were exporting oil from Iran started stocking up causing the supply curve to shift leading to higher prices.

Yeah Ki1lah's opinion exceeds that of a economic analysis writing articles for the prestigious Economist, because he thinks for himself.

Like I said, you are an idiot.

I don't like to flame people so I won't even bother reading your posts. Good luck kid, welcome to ignore.[/b]
    Lol nice, had no argument because you KNOW I'm right and you believe EVERYTHING you read.

P.S. even the most "prestigious" articles are still OTHERS opinions. Form your own kid.

Aw, you gave up to easy...so sad...so sad.

Banned

Lol nice, had no argument because you KNOW I'm right and you believe EVERYTHING you read.

P.S. even the most "prestigious" articles are still OTHERS opinions. Form your own kid.

Aw, you gave up to easy...so sad...so sad.[/b]
    No, you are not right. If you were right, I would claim you were right. It's the internet, there is no such thing as loss of ego for me to admit if you were right.

You are a little kid. You claimed that I was "spewing bullshit" when I was summarizing an article which was from the Economist - indeed a prestigious magazine.

Then after being depicted as a fucking idiot, you then proceeded to claim that "it was only one article from the Economist" and that your opinions exceeded that of the person who gets paid for making accurate economic analysis.

I will ignore you because of the sheer fact that you are a moron.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."
    - Adult Swim

The above quote is the reason why I will not argue with you. I just wanted to make that clear.

I didn't "give up". LOL

USA being in war is not effecting the price of Gas.[/b]
    I thought I made the sentance sarcastic enough, maybe I should edit it. :blink:

Point being every country keeps telling us we went in to iraq for oil but I sure as hell havent noticed my gas bill getting any lower.

Banned

Point being every country keeps telling us we went in to iraq for oil but I sure as hell havent noticed my gas bill getting any lower.[/b]
    Sorry =P

sexy Owa

moe is trying to act smart by spewing out random bull.

Gas is $2.82 here in michigan [/b]
    im from michigan also port huron. and same -.- unless i go down south

Vishnu

Point being every country keeps telling us we went in to iraq for oil but I sure as hell havent noticed my gas bill getting any lower.[/b]
    Wouldnt be the first miscalculation in the world would it though? =P
    Not flaming or anything but your reply confirms another thing countries seems to think about the U.S, you think you are "the center in the universe" and everything depends on you and your actions and nothing else matters, and nothing else matterrrsss. (Had to xD) Had my glass of milk, off for another attempt to fall asleep.

Ki1laH

No, you are not right. If you were right, I would claim you were right. It's the internet, there is no such thing as loss of ego for me to admit if you were right.

You are a little kid. You claimed that I was "spewing bullshit" when I was summarizing an article which was from the Economist - indeed a prestigious magazine.

Then after being depicted as a fucking idiot, you then proceeded to claim that "it was only one article from the Economist" and that your opinions exceeded that of the person who gets paid for making accurate economic analysis.

I will ignore you because of the sheer fact that you are a moron.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."
    - Adult Swim

The above quote is the reason why I will not argue with you. I just wanted to make that clear.

I didn't "give up". LOL[/b]
    You still are spewing bullshit, do you not realize what that means, are you THAT hard headed?

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about because you are WORD FOR WORD taking an article as your OWN knowledge, thus you are SPEWING BULLSHIT.

Nobody cares how prestigious this is, in fact it isn't very prestigious. Also, I never proved in any way shape or form to be an idiot, and you didn't prove me to be one. In fact I haven't made any un-true statements or stupid ones...thus I can't just be labeled as an idiot because you have no other way of having a STRUCTURED DEBATE.

That quote btw, is NOT from adult swim, they took it from somebody else, so you are giving credit where credit is not do, which is ignorant.

Show me where you "Depicted me as a fucking idiot" ... please do, guess what you didn't!

Now when you grow up, learn to think for yourself, and can argue against something on the subject instead of jumping straight for the direct insults, then you can act smart.

Until then, continue reading your ONE 'prestigious' article.

One day moe, maybe, you will realize that even the most prestigious of them all, they are always biased. You never have true knowledge on something until you have studied every aspect of it, which means reading many different articles with different viewpoints.

The reason I know you are a mindless drone, you had no argument against any of the economic statements that I said, or the ones I discredited...all you could say was "well in this article, written by somebody that I do not know, because its in this magazine he is not biased and he is RIGHT because economy is about right and wrong."

Economy isn't about right and wrong, economic trends are fact like I stated, predicting economy is hypothetical guesswork, which is what that 'prestigious' article is about.

Go ahead, make the same post your last three have been, do it...make yourself look like an idiot.

Here I'll do it for you.

"OMG ki1lah you are such a fucking idiot, I proved that already by saying nothing to discredit you, I read this article, BILL GATES READS IT, IT MUST BE THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD"

I'll end this with a quote for you, unlike the quote you left me mine is relevant to you, and I know who actually originated it.

"Real intelligence is a creative use of knowledge, not merely an accumulation of facts." - Kenneth Winebrenner

Banned

Wouldnt be the first miscalculation in the world would it though? =P
    Not flaming or anything but your reply confirms another thing countries seems to think about the U.S, you think you are "the center in the universe" and everything depends on you and your actions and nothing else matters, and nothing else matterrrsss. (Had to xD) Had my glass of milk, off for another attempt to fall asleep.[/b]
    If he was being sarcastic, then that means that he doesn't believe that the US is in the "center of the universe".

JDgarth

You still are spewing bullshit, do you not realize what that means, are you THAT hard headed?

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about because you are WORD FOR WORD taking an article as your OWN knowledge, thus you are SPEWING BULLSHIT.

Nobody cares how prestigious this is, in fact it isn't very prestigious. Also, I never proved in any way shape or form to be an idiot, and you didn't prove me to be one. In fact I haven't made any un-true statements or stupid ones...thus I can't just be labeled as an idiot because you have no other way of having a STRUCTURED DEBATE.

That quote btw, is NOT from adult swim, they took it from somebody else, so you are giving credit where credit is not do, which is ignorant.

Show me where you "Depicted me as a fucking idiot" ... please do, guess what you didn't!

Now when you grow up, learn to think for yourself, and can argue against something on the subject instead of jumping straight for the direct insults, then you can act smart.

Until then, continue reading your ONE 'prestigious' article.

One day moe, maybe, you will realize that even the most prestigious of them all, they are always biased. You never have true knowledge on something until you have studied every aspect of it, which means reading many different articles with different viewpoints.

The reason I know you are a mindless drone, you had no argument against any of the economic statements that I said, or the ones I discredited...all you could say was "well in this article, written by somebody that I do not know, because its in this magazine he is not biased and he is RIGHT because economy is about right and wrong."

Economy isn't about right and wrong, economic trends are fact like I stated, predicting economy is hypothetical guesswork, which is what that 'prestigious' article is about.

Go ahead, make the same post your last three have been, do it...make yourself look like an idiot.

Here I'll do it for you.

"OMG ki1lah you are such a fucking idiot, I proved that already by saying nothing to discredit you, I read this article, BILL GATES READS IT, IT MUST BE THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD"

I'll end this with a quote for you, unlike the quote you left me mine is relevant to you, and I know who actually originated it.

"Real intelligence is a creative use of knowledge, not merely an accumulation of facts." - Kenneth Winebrenner[/b]
    moe is right you are a fucking idiot just shut the fuck up your opinion is worth shit compared to the people in the economist you are just stupid. i believe moe is way smarter than your dumbass

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast