Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Xbox Vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Xbox Vs Ps3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Considering the 'intelligence' of most people I've ever met on xbox live, seems like that is a recipe for a ...
Page: 2

mdeac48

Considering the 'intelligence' of most people I've ever met on xbox live, seems like that is a recipe for a product wide recall.

Zxenke

Yea if you are stupid and treat your Xbox like shit.[/b]
    Not necessarily. The hardware issues that Microsoft was having with their X-box 360's was not due to misuse.

NoD32

I personally think the Xbox is better. Even though PS3's online is free, there is a reason why it's free. Xbox live has TONS of more people on it and I think some of the games are better, also the controller. For some reason, I hate the PS3 controller.[/b]
    PS3 controller is only reason i got my PS3, i cant stand the xbox controller im so use to PlayStation... and hey free internet and better graphics aren't so bad either...

mdeac48

If you ever plan on getting a blu-ray player, the PS3 has the best graphics and sound for the price of any current blu-ray player.

Banned

Xbox Live made a new type of online system. Where when you play games you can go in a party and all talk with each other, other people that aren't in the party cant here. They had a type of thing like that before, but only two people could talk. Also, they have Net Flicks on Live now. You can rent movies and watch them. Also if you are in a party and someone puts on a movie or something everyone else can see it. There is more features too, but these are the cooler ones.[/b]
    The Netflix thing is a load of shit. You can't add any good movies to the streaming list, they only give you hardcore old ass movies that nobody wants to watch. Fucking bullshit!

i have a xbox 360 and im very happy with him.
    i dont use xbox live, i like the controller and i dont need more shits like free ps3 internet or however its called(i dont use it)
    i use xbox 360 to playing games and watching movies

it has broken only 2 times, when i travel with it to many places, once a 2 weeks i go with him 300km+ away and it works great

i luv him :wub:

Zxenke

Only twice? Lol

tommyleonghk

PS3 > Xbox

- Bluray player...hello?
    - Better Graphics
    - Havent got any known / complains on hardware problem issues
    - less games for ps3 compared to xbox....duh... xbox was released much earlier than ps3
    - much more better games will be released soon....just gotta wait awhile...

evilwevel

i prefer the PS3 for a couple of reasons :

1) still the same controller (never change a winning team)
    2) the bluray player
    3) wireless internet built-in so i can acces movies and music on my network at home
    4) great games (lots of them are also available on xbox etc. but i prefer the PS3 graphics)
    5) looks hot

Zxenke

Only problem with PS3 is that it is nearly double the price of an Xbox 360

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I'd go for 360 since more of my friends ahve a 360 then a ps3. Also as told before, 360 online is much more fun

Mens

I bought a wii.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I bought a wii.[/b]
    my friend got a wii and I was like wtf why you got a wii.

He played it like 4 times ^^

I don't have a PS3, maybe my bro will get one, but!

The only reason why i'd play on the PS3 then would be
    MGS 4
    Gran turismo series.

I love the Xboxlive and it is really worth it to pay for it. I heard PS3 Live isn't that good and by far not a match for xboxlive.

For gaming generally 360 over ps3

Zxenke

Solo - PS3
    Multiplayer - Xbox 360

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast