Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Xbox Vs Ps3

This is a discussion on Xbox Vs Ps3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; xbox 360 for sure 1000000% better best game liscense better controller faster loading a lot better online game less expensive ...
Page: 4

side2side125

xbox 360 for sure

1000000% better

best game liscense
    better controller
    faster loading
    a lot better online game
    less expensive
    all better so buy this 1 xd

element43978

i hope you got an xbox cause they automatically make you leet skeet. unless your gay... but i love you anyway

PS3 only because there will be more future exclusive than 360.

360 is old and can gtfo, one day microsoft will realize spending so much money to get exclusive is not worth it anymore, and that is when 360 will go down hill

your a moron seriously , every topic i see you make a stupid comment. If it was our fault that the xbox breaks then why would microsoft recall over 5 million consoles? And admit that the fan in the xbox's are not powerful enough.

idiot.

And yes it is faulty ive gone through two xbox's now and i treat it well. my first xbox came back in about 4 or 5 days but this one has been 2 - 3 weeks now.[/b]
    Who are you?

Anyways you have to be doing something wrong for the xbox to overheat. Sure Microsoft should have used a better fan, but I bought my xbox about 3 days after it came out and I have never had any problems with it. So I am thinking the only people having problems are those who play 8+ hours a day or those who don't turn their xbox off after using it. Maybe there are those who did get a faulty xbox, but I doubt that over 5 million did.

Banned Senior Member

Not exactly sure the direct number of failed 360 consoles, however MS lost $3billion when they extended the warranties on the failing systems to 3 years

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

im on the point of buyin x360

TunaFishyMe

Who are you?

Anyways you have to be doing something wrong for the xbox to overheat. Sure Microsoft should have used a better fan, but I bought my xbox about 3 days after it came out and I have never had any problems with it. So I am thinking the only people having problems are those who play 8+ hours a day or those who don't turn their xbox off after using it. Maybe there are those who did get a faulty xbox, but I doubt that over 5 million did.[/b]
    clearly you dont know what you are talking about.
    When 30% of a product fails, it is not the consumers fault.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

When 30% of a product fails, it is not the consumers fault.[/b]
    You should listen to Tuna. I mean, he's probably part of the assambly line that makes the XBox 360.

evilwevel

xbox 360 for sure

1000000% better

best game liscense
    better controller
    faster loading
    a lot better online game
    less expensive
    all better so buy this 1 xd[/b]
    right ...

the games i've played on the PS3 so far have had ONE loading screen and some small loading screen before for example a new race or something, they take 12 seconds or so and in the meantime the camera zooms around the cars and your car responds when you press the throttle button, so it's not really a loading screen. more like a possability to look at your opponent's car before racing.

Banned

I still go with Xbox over PS3 even though my xbox just red ringed.....

Banned

Who are you?

Anyways you have to be doing something wrong for the xbox to overheat. Sure Microsoft should have used a better fan, but I bought my xbox about 3 days after it came out and I have never had any problems with it. So I am thinking the only people having problems are those who play 8+ hours a day or those who don't turn their xbox off after using it. Maybe there are those who did get a faulty xbox, but I doubt that over 5 million did.[/b]

When 30% of a product fails, it is not the consumers fault.[/b]

AGREED!

I was playing my xbox at night, everything was fine, i turn it off and go to sleep. wake up about 8+ hours turn it on, play 1 game then it starts to freeze on me. Keep restarting ect. and then all of sudden red ring of death. I only played i a few hours that night too. So good day to you too big boi!

p.s. 360 > ps3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

xbox's are well known for breaking down and needing to be sent off for repair ( even made the national news here at one point ) and I am already begrudged Bill Gates get eniugh money off me for my PC so they can go fuck themselves with an xbox :P . I been looking at all gaming systems I do own a top pc and PS3 and I do think the PS3 is a let down bar the blue ray and the TV plug in I have.

I am thinking of going back to Nintendo as they do seem to have some really fun games on the WII now.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The Wii i personally think is a better system overall because #1 it's cheaper (aside from the crashing Xbox's) and #2 it's got tons of family games and theres a lot of fun shit for it also. You can exercise with it also, so i mean theres some things you can only get out of certain systems, but i'd say a Wii is a very good investment.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i got bored of my wii after the 2days? Now it just sits under my TV collecting dust

kookookachoo

I personally love the Wii, I was gonna end up buying a ps3 or xbox on black friday, but ended up buying a Wii. At first I thought the motion sensor capabilities would be cheesy and would lose fun after a while. Its only been less than a week, but Ive played every day for at least a couple hours, if not more (first day we had it, me, my girlfriend and her little brother spent at least half the day playing, with breaks of course). Its extremely fun, and most the games have different ways of using the controllers, so its a new experience with every game. Picked up super smash bros and mario cart, no to mention the sports games that came with it. Looking like a good investment so far.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast