Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 160
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by MrRapist ??? But like you said the topic is pretty clear. Why is admitting to koxping ban ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    ???

    But like you said the topic is pretty clear. Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?


    @
    thing according to your logic we shouldn't even try to prevent it just because we can't stop it? Wow.
    There.is.something youre not understanding for some reason, before he posted what he did he was banned for koxping... Are we on the same page now?

    you can't argue about what to and what not to prevent until you show a koxped char that was sold and got banned. If you find one I will shut up. Is it possible? Yes. has it ever happened? I have never heard of one.

    I know about tons of accounts that were sold and never banned.
    I became aware of the account being sold only after it was already sold of course

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    There.is.something youre not understanding for some reason, before he posted what he did he was banned for koxping... Are we on the same page now?
    The heck. He got banned for this senctence "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??". THAT'S what made sancte believe he is a koxper... Just like josh said.

    Yes I can argue about it. My point stands. And the day either scammers or koxpers don't get officially banned from here is the day I will stop using ko4life.

    It's disgusting to see old members such as you and thing discussing whether CHEATERS should be banned or not. What a joke.

    Anyway, my point is clear. That's all I have to say about this.

  3. #63
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Here I'll end this whole conversation right now.

    Thing, prove to me that someone who is using KOXP is only using it for exping and not ever using any feature that Genie doesn't provide. I'd love to hear this proof. If you can't then you admit that anyone who admits to KOXPing, no matter what they say they use it for because obviously they'd lie if they're using it to cheat, could be using it in a cheating manner.

  4. #64
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Here I'll end this whole conversation right now.

    Thing, prove to me that someone who is using KOXP is only using it for exping and not ever using any feature that Genie doesn't provide. I'd love to hear this proof. If you can't then you admit that anyone who admits to KOXPing, no matter what they say they use it for because obviously they'd lie if they're using it to cheat, could be using it in a cheating manner.

    Can't argue that one... +1

    So theoretically if someone made a cheaper koxp then genie that didn't do anything that genie has to offer it would be aloud on this forum?

    Either way, the rules for the forum need to be re written if that's the final statement because (and I haven't looked so you might have already changed them) the current one doesn't state anything about banning people for being reported using koxp. They just say you can't talk about or promote koxp.

  5. #65
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    You know who else used koxp...?

  6. #66
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You know who else used koxp...?

    Is that a question or a statement?

  7. #67
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    ???

    But like you said the topic is pretty clear. Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?


    @
    thing according to your logic we shouldn't even try to prevent it just because we can't stop it? Wow.
    So you think you can answer my question then? Or an admin could because these juniors don't seem to want to upturn a wrongful ban if it's not done by then. Goodjob to the guy that banned him by the way, leaves the forum for a while minutes after he does.

    Nothing Funkz said shows that he admitted to using koxp. It admits that the clan he is currently in has used koxp. I'll say again, he wasn't even in that damn party.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    The heck. He got banned for this senctence "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??". THAT'S what made sancte believe he is a koxper... Just like josh said.

    Think you're misunderstanding by point there buddy. I'm trying to say he's an idiot for thinking that.

  8. #68
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Here I'll end this whole conversation right now.

    Thing, prove to me that someone who is using KOXP is only using it for exping and not ever using any feature that Genie doesn't provide. I'd love to hear this proof. If you can't then you admit that anyone who admits to KOXPing, no matter what they say they use it for because obviously they'd lie if they're using it to cheat, could be using it in a cheating manner.
    Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You're saying that since I can't prove something is false, it must be true. This is simply not correct.

    On a side note, why does EVERYBODY seem to think that tolerating equals supporting? It doesn't! All I'm arguing is that permanent bans are too much. In no way will this forum ever become a "cheating forum," because there are other forums more suited to the task.

  9. #69
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    nope gamers4life doesnt tolerate/support(BOTH) CHEATS nor pirate stuff since always , its a matter of common sense regarding the permanent bans, Devile doesnt tolerate anything low in his main forum (scams , cheats, pirate software, fake gaming events ,etc ,etc) nor he'd in ko4life , if i recall SoulS and the previous mods has banned people for less , i.e "those that used to sell their accounts after exping their chars with koxpers"(people used to shame them often backthen, now its that normal for the users that they dont even care anymore.

  10. #70
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    nope gamers4life doesnt tolerate/support(BOTH) CHEATS nor pirate stuff since always , its a matter of common sense regarding the permanent bans, Devile doesnt tolerate anything low in his main forum (scams , cheats, pirate software, fake gaming events ,etc ,etc) nor he'd in ko4life , if i recall SoulS and the previous mods has banned people for less , i.e "those that used to sell their accounts after exping their chars with koxpers"(people used to shame them often backthen, now its that normal for the users that they dont even care anymore.
    So I guess if we donate we can promote koxp then ? Because there used to be a Warez ( pirated software ) section in the VIP/Donater section..

  11. #71
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So I guess if we donate we can promote koxp then ? Because there used to be a Warez ( pirated software ) section in the VIP/Donater section..
    Does VIP still exist?

  12. #72
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You're saying that since I can't prove something is false, it must be true. This is simply not correct.
    No, I said COULD be true. Are you denying it's a possibility that someone could be using it to cheat if they say they use koxp?

  13. #73
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    No, I said COULD be true. Are you denying it's a possibility that someone could be using it to cheat if they say they use koxp?
    Do we permanent ban on "possibilities" now?

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillahh View Post
    its a god dam forum and at this time there are 12 members online and its clear that its slowly dieing as well. If devile cared all that much, he wouldve banned the mods that scammed the shit out of people in the past and when people brought it up, they were either ignored or their posts got deleted. Instead you idiots are throwing useless bans. Why did i get banned? cause i deleted the CLAN ITEMS that i gave to a guy who left clan the next day. Is it ethically wrong to take items and leave like that? pretty sure most people would say yes and most clan leaders would try to take the items back or delete them as well if they got the opportunity to do so. so i guess the forum supports people that join clans for items then leave the next day and im guessing because thats considered as "following the rules". im not sure but i also thought making "private servers" is "illegal" but i guess its ok for ko4life to try to make one and support them as well.

    oh and if ur planning on banning koxpers. u might as well ban 97% of the members off this forum.
    The immaturity isn't helping this thread

  14. #74
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Do we permanent ban on "possibilities" now?
    No we permanent ban on what we do or do not allow on this forum. We do not allow cheating, and KOXP is a cheating tool. I only bring up the possibility thing because your argument is that KOXP=Genie, but it's not. KOXP offers other features, and you can't say oh they won't use those with 100% certainty.

  15. #75
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    its quite amazing how does this topic gone from a question to a show up of stonecold , keep on topic, no one cares about a banned douchebag clan leader.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I know why theeres so many koxp now
    By pizzaman in forum Ares
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
  2. Fiks007 -- Admits using KOXP ... currently @ d1 trons linate
    By PeekaBooIseeU in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet
    By bigjuicyboobies in forum Feedback
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
  4. WTF ?!?!? VanDeam BANNED ?!?? why..... :(((((
    By seller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •