Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 160
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz And how do you suggest you prove someone is only using it for exping purposes? Oh ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    And how do you suggest you prove someone is only using it for exping purposes? Oh wait......... you can't... If you want to macro for exping purposes, use Genie.
    It's pretty simple actually... Also pretty obvious... Moradon, elmorad, and eslant exp. Cz, rlb, dcz, lunar valley, dark lunar valley, csw, biofrost and anywhere else where the sole purpose is boss drops or pvp or both is koxp pvp.

    As have seen before, if someone is seen koxping in any of these zones a simple SS or Fraps can be taken to provoke punishment. It's usually fairly easy to determine koxp from genie even in a SS.

  2. #47
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    It's pretty simple actually... Also pretty obvious... Moradon, elmorad, and eslant exp. Cz, rlb, dcz, lunar valley, dark lunar valley, csw, biofrost and anywhere else where the sole purpose is boss drops or pvp or both is koxp pvp.

    As have seen before, if someone is seen koxping in any of these zones a simple SS or Fraps can be taken to provoke punishment. It's usually fairly easy to determine koxp from genie even in a SS.
    Well, I'm glad that now we got a volunteer to monitor every single server in both USKO and EUKO to determine if other K4L members are using cheats for anything other than exp!

    Good luck out there, Austin.

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    For example, ifilth was banned based off a fraps that was provided showing him koxping in eslant. The other two bans given were funkz for supposedly being a clan leader of the person/persons koxping (which he isn't) and wasn't even in said fraps...
    Wrong, ifilth was banned becase he promoted the usage of third party tools, he even posted prices so I had to edit his post. And funkz was banned because of this: Funkz banned
    Just wanted to point that out..

    I personally have no tolerance for cheaters as that's what destoryed the game the most, from my pov anyway.. Let's be honest here, nobody will stop using the bot features of "koxp"-tools for xping. Those tools offer a lot more such as speedhacks,wallhacks, insta casts,auto loot etc.

    If it's worth a perm ban? I don't know but a temp ban and infractions are useless. So either allow it and risk g4l becoming a forum about cheating or show zero tolerance.

  4. #49
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well, I'm glad that now we got a volunteer to monitor every single server in both USKO and EUKO to determine if other K4L members are using cheats for anything other than exp!

    Good luck out there, Austin.
    It's not going to change a thing, all it will do is keep forum members from getting perm banned for getting caught koxping exp.
    No one would be aloud to talk about koxping on forums and no one would be able to promote it and people will send fraps of others cheating in pvp or killing bosses just like it always has been.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Wrong, ifilth was banned becase he promoted the usage of third party tools, he even posted prices so I had to edit his post. And funkz was banned because of this: Funkz banned
    Just wanted to point that out..

    I personally have no tolerance for cheaters as that's what destoryed the game the most, from my pov anyway.. Let's be honest here, nobody will stop using the bot features of "koxp"-tools for xping. Those tools offer a lot more such as speedhacks,wallhacks, insta casts,auto loot etc.

    If it's worth a perm ban? I don't know but a temp ban and infractions are useless. So either allow it and risk g4l becoming a forum about cheating or show zero tolerance.

    Well the ifilth one obviously wasn't broadcast since as you said you deleted the post however I agree with what you did on that specific one, it clearly broke ko4life rules.

    Yes but the people who use this forum and do use koxp use it to exp and are very rarely using it to koxp pvp since people on this specific forum play for the sole purpose of pvp and have no reason to use obvious cheats like koxp. If they do (which they will even if it's ban worthy on ko4life) then others will do what they always have and report it with fraps.

    As for funkz, I have mixed feelings about that because of the fact that he was already banned for apparently being the clan leader of a koxp clan however you're right he didn't help his case. None the less he was already banned before he posted all of that.

    And! You didn't explain beastinbed... How did he get banned? By throwing out a sarcastic comment due to all of the flaming the clan he is currently is was getting? Even the sarcastic comment didn't have evidence in it, if anything he said the whole clan was a koxp clan however as I already said... Sarcasm.

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    I didn't explain because I don't know? Maybe he shouldn't have posted such a stupid comment when people were getting banned for koxping...
    About funkz, he was banned exactly for what I mentioned. Find that topic and you'll see, sancte explained it. The fact he logged jaspreets account (without his permission) and the shittalk just added to it.

    They use it very rarely for pvp? Please show some accurate statistics. It's all assumptions. fact is third party tools and the usage of those aren't supported by g4l.

  6. #51
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I didn't explain because I don't know? Maybe he shouldn't have posted such a stupid comment when people were getting banned for koxping...
    About funkz, he was banned exactly for what I mentioned. Find that topic and you'll see, sancte explained it. The fact he logged jaspreets account (without his permission) and the shittalk just added to it.

    They use it very rarely for pvp? Please show some accurate statistics. It's all assumptions. fact is third party tools and the usage of those aren't supported by g4l.
    There was a lot of things being said through out that whole incident, one sarcastic remark shouldn't have had that much of a effect however like you said (which I was unaware of) you didn't ban beastinbed there for can't answer that. He was already banned before he pumped on jaspreet's account.

    I'm basing this off of all the people I know and have ever known who have used a koxp for exp. No one is arguing if g4l supports it or not, the topic is pretty clear.
    Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

    Just because you don't perm ban for it doesn't mean you have to support it.
    Especially when other rules are broken that are physically written on the forum as "rules" and they only receive an infraction.

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    I don't need more than one reason to ban known koxpers.
    A koxped character is always at risk of getting banned, even months later if there's evidence.. We do usd trades on this forum and both can't go hand in hand.

    Wrong, if you don't ban for it, you are infact supporting it. The only thing you can compare this to is scamming. You scam once, you get banned. You koxp once, you get banned. But hey we could give out infractions to scammers too..
    Shit you do once that has no impact for longer than minutes is what you get infractions for.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 12-05-2012 at 11:36 AM.

  8. #53
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I don't need more than one reason to ban known koxpers.
    A koxped character is always at risk of getting banned, even months later if there's evidence.. We do usd trades on this forum and both can't go hand in hand.

    Wrong, if you don't ban for it, you are infact supporting it. The only thing you can compare this to is scamming. You scam once, you get banned. You koxp once, you get banned. But hey we could give out infractions to scammers too..
    Shit you do once that has no impact for longer than minutes is what you get infractions for.
    Ban for spam, ban for thread hijacking, ban for EVERYTHING then - if this is your logic.
    Oh, it's too harsh? Exactly.

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    IT = koxping, not IT = everything
    Don't twist my words. I clearly said "Shit you do once that has no impact for longer than minutes is what you get infractions for.", that includes spam and thread highjacking.

    I don't know whether your are trying not to get my point or if you are just ignoring it.. If you do not ban koxpers, then you give them the chance to sell their koxped characters ( that are at risk of getting banned at any time ). So you aren't supporting them directly but it's like you don't care. Maks infractions and temp bans in this case literally useless.

  10. #55
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    IT = koxping, not IT = everything
    Don't twist my words. I clearly said "Shit you do once that has no impact for longer than minutes is what you get infractions for.", that includes spam and thread highjacking.

    I don't know whether your are trying not to get my point or if you are just ignoring it.. If you do not ban koxpers, then you give them the chance to sell their koxped characters ( that are at risk of getting banned at any time ). So you aren't supporting them directly but it's like you don't care. Maks infractions and temp bans in this case literally useless.
    Do you know how EASY it is to hide the fact that a char is koxped?
    People will sell accounts here koxped or not, no one would ever know. I'd rather buy an account cheaper from someone who admitted it was koxped than from someone who's lying that it wasn't.

    Also, how many koxped accounts that have been traded here have been banned? I'd love to know

  11. #56
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Wrong, ifilth was banned becase he promoted the usage of third party tools, he even posted prices so I had to edit his post. And funkz was banned because of this: Funkz banned
    Just wanted to point that out..

    I personally have no tolerance for cheaters as that's what destoryed the game the most, from my pov anyway.. Let's be honest here, nobody will stop using the bot features of "koxp"-tools for xping. Those tools offer a lot more such as speedhacks,wallhacks, insta casts,auto loot etc.

    If it's worth a perm ban? I don't know but a temp ban and infractions are useless. So either allow it and risk g4l becoming a forum about cheating or show zero tolerance.
    I'm sorry but what does Funkz say that makes him deserve a ban?

    "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??"

    Sure, as Cama said, that could be construed to some form of admittance on his part, but the only thing he would be admitting is that Animosity clan are koxping. Nothing about him personally using it or having used it. He is not the clan leader and he wasn't even in that party.

  12. #57
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm sorry but what does Funkz say that makes him deserve a ban?

    "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??"

    Sure, as Cama said, that could be construed to some form of admittance on his part, but the only thing he would be admitting is that Animosity clan are koxping. Nothing about him personally using it or having used it. He is not the clan leader and he wasn't even in that party.

    according to him he wasn't banned for anything related to koxp, He was banned for logging another members account. Which is not true considering he was already banned when he logged the account.

  13. #58
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Do you know how EASY it is to hide the fact that a char is koxped?
    People will sell accounts here koxped or not, no one would ever know. I'd rather buy an account cheaper from someone who admitted it was koxped than from someone who's lying that it wasn't.

    Also, how many koxped accounts that have been traded here have been banned? I'd love to know
    $100+ for an 80+ account on this forum (average). Chinese gold farmers flip 80+ chars for around $50-60. No brainer.

  14. #59
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    $100+ for an 80+ account on this forum (average). Chinese gold farmers flip 80+ chars for around $50-60. No brainer.
    What's your point...?
    Priest4ever likes this.

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    according to him he wasn't banned for anything related to koxp, He was banned for logging another members account. Which is not true considering he was already banned when he logged the account.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    And funkz was banned because of this: Funkz banned
    ???

    But like you said the topic is pretty clear. Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?


    @
    thing according to your logic we shouldn't even try to prevent it just because we can't stop it? Wow.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I know why theeres so many koxp now
    By pizzaman in forum Ares
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
  2. Fiks007 -- Admits using KOXP ... currently @ d1 trons linate
    By PeekaBooIseeU in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet
    By bigjuicyboobies in forum Feedback
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
  4. WTF ?!?!? VanDeam BANNED ?!?? why..... :(((((
    By seller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •