Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aight buddy first of all think before you speak once again. Your making no sense and if you look correctly ...
Page: 13

N1GG4

aight buddy first of all think before you speak once again. Your making no sense and if you look correctly the only time's and places I flame is in topics where my clan is mentioned. So please shut the fuck up your making yourself look more retarded than you already look.

aight buddy first of all think before you speak once again. Your making no sense and if you look correctly the only time's and places I flame is in topics where my clan is mentioned. So please shut the fuck up your making yourself look more retarded than you already look.[/b]
    Thats again my point. Let them whine, let them flame your clan. Proof ingame how skilled you guys are. Its a goddamn forum. What does a forum mean?

Let flamers flame and they will get soon bored. You give them reason to flame back.

N1GG4

but see soenne the thing is I don't give up until I know i've won and in this case until they stop flaming. I'm not only doing this for my clan i'm doing this for every clan that anni has become wise to and tryed to break up because of dumb reasons and or just wanted to flame. They know they've got competition and they just can't accept the fact and settle it in game they have to try to beat them outside of game to make them feel alittle better inside.

We don't want to break any clan up, and bout winning, you already lost :lol:

N1GG4

i've lost shit.

EpsaNomaly

i've lost shit.[/b]
    i just did too, but to the toilet

and dont respond to my MSN, imma be out of town in 5 mins, just needed u to read it

N1GG4

sorry bro im at work not on msn xD

Tristan

i've lost shit.[/b]
    No, but you're spreading it. What other clans are we trying to break up jackass? Enlighten us please.

Hostibus

damn 10 pages already hoah xD

DarkShard

N1GG4 represent Jack Sparrow hated and is laughed at for his childish comments, and for those that havent watched it u better because it really shows how N1GG4 is behaving.

As for us we are a clan of immortal souls, willing to fight for what is right, and if u think that fucking clans up is good then your our first priority WIPE OUT THE PIRATES for they care about no-one but themselves...

Just my opinion

Banned

As for us we are a clan of immortal souls, willing to fight for what is right, and if u think that fucking clans up is good then your our first priority WIPE OUT THE PIRATES for they care about no-one but themselves...
    Just my opinion[/b]
    '

You sound like a fucking movie promo.

N1GG4 represent Jack Sparrow hated and is laughed at for his childish comments, and for those that havent watched it u better because it really shows how N1GG4 is behaving.

Just my opinion[/b]
    But but, I like Jack Sparrow and pirates

N1GG4

if i dont recall correctly in the end jack sparrow and his pirates win? and im not the one acting childish I just flame when being flamed upon

Tristan

if i dont recall correctly in the end jack sparrow and his pirates win? and im not the one acting childish I just flame when being flamed upon[/b]
    Just shut up lol.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast