Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, you anni members are always in someone elses thread...so ill join your thread so maybe you will actually post ...
Page: 16

Banned

no, you anni members are always in someone elses thread...so ill join your thread so maybe you will actually post in your own once in a while.

Hell_Angel

join it, love it, do what u wanna in it... im jus sayin why u wanna do what we do if ur complaining about what we do

Is that supposed to be an insult? :huh:

You say we flame every topic, while it's the Pirates causing it everytime, either by flaming, hypocrism or arrogance.

I pity your kind.[/b]
    I stick to this post.

Banned

because we tried to tell anni to get out of our topics...they never did...even an anni member told the rest of you to stfu...still didn't do it. So I'm finished with telling you all to stop, I'm just gonna join in.

Tristan

no, you anni members are always in someone elses thread...so ill join your thread so maybe you will actually post in your own once in a while.[/b]
    Jesus, I think it's about time you cut your wrists, cause nothing you say makes sense anymore. Imma tell you to do the same like N1GG4.

Cry me a fucking river then build me a fucking bridge so I can throw you fucking bitchass of it, SAVY?

Banned

it only didn't make sense to you because your a dumbass. Most people with an IQ can very easily understand what that means. TBH, your post makes less sense than anything that I have said...along with the fact your using a comeback we all learned in the second grade.

Tristan

it only didn't make sense to you because your a dumbass. Most people with an IQ can very easily understand what that means. TBH, your post makes less sense than anything that I have said...along with the fact your using a comeback we all learned in the second grade.[/b]

Okay, I think it's time for baby Jesus to take a bath.

N1GG4

Is that supposed to be an insult? :huh:

You say we flame every topic, while it's the Pirates causing it everytime, either by flaming, hypocrism or arrogance.

I pity your kind.[/b]
    yet obliv you can go and check each topic and see that my first post doesnt start off as a flame I only flame when I get flamed so gg to that one. And you pity my kind eh? Sorry hate to break it to ya but as the world is i'm more of an upper standard man than you'll ever be. You can sit here 24/7 on a comp game saying your the best and having a clan say it for you but in the end ill be there sitting not as long but still shutting your ass up and making sure you realize what your going up against. Like I've said to aine every fucking post apparantly the idiot cant read. Go check each and every topic i dont flame till i get flamed. And like ive said millions of times lets wait till the server starts and we'll see who the best clan is I dont care if you were the best clan in every other fucking server doesn't mean your gana be the best in this one.

Banned

I actually just took a shower about an hour ago. If you are referring to throwing me off a bridge...then find out where I live and instead of trying to act badass...come prove it. Btw...wtf is your sig? Is that a cat holding the clan dildo?

ST

Shadap mans please oke? <3

Tristan

yet obliv you can go and check each topic and see that my first post doesnt start off as a flame I only flame when I get flamed so gg to that one. And you pity my kind eh? Sorry hate to break it to ya but as the world is i&#39;m more of an upper standard man than you&#39;ll ever be. You can sit here 24/7 on a comp game saying your the best and having a clan say it for you but in the end ill be there sitting not as long but still shutting your ass up and making sure you realize what your going up against. Like I&#39;ve said to aine every fucking post apparantly the idiot cant read. Go check each and every topic i dont flame till i get flamed. And like ive said millions of times lets wait till the server starts and we&#39;ll see who the best clan is I dont care if you were the best clan in every other fucking server doesn&#39;t mean your gana be the best in this one.[/b]
    Nigga, if you weren&#39;t such a noob on pathos and ran away each time you redballed I wouldn&#39;t be talking shit to you, huh? Inneundo = GG&#39;s. Insanity = GG&#39;s even Slay3rs have a weird and good way of starting on new servers. Your just a stray, a leftover, a nobody from I don&#39;t know wich server? And yet you sit there and talk shit to people that DID rape you and DID fuck you up on previous servers. You should atleast wait for the new server to launch, own us all (wich I think everybody seriously doubts) and then come back here and be the fucking hero you want to be. How about that? No shittalking till were all 60+, see who raids who and wich clan is the one to cry, who has dellos and all the other shite that comes with this game? Fair enough?

N1GG4

haha please come and raid me wile im xping id love it. And when did I even vs you to have you make me redball? Lol like i said and saying again stfu wait till the server starts. I&#39;m not the one starting shit you guys are im just ending what you guys started

Tristan

haha please come and raid me wile im xping id love it. And when did I even vs you to have you make me redball? Lol like i said and saying again stfu wait till the server starts. I&#39;m not the one starting shit you guys are im just ending what you guys started[/b]

Sure buddy.

haha please come and raid me wile im xping id love it. And when did I even vs you to have you make me redball? Lol like i said and saying again stfu wait till the server starts. I&#39;m not the one starting shit you guys are im just ending what you guys started[/b]
    8-) naab takemyfreecake

5DollahSuckySucky

annihilation top 5? clan couldn’t even reach the top in a bad game of tetris. jk free bump

>>>.not a flame.<<<