Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

This is a discussion on WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ???? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Lalala...
Page: 10

Lalala

Banned

Knight online >>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOW

Knight Online time and time again

wow for best suport ever KO for pk system

i played wow for awhile until they made my gear i farmed like mad in icc obsolete with the new lvl caps and so on,my poor pally just sits there now,wow suks with timers on everything most decent raids u can only do once a week,pvp is a mass kite fest at times..and half the server stands bout in town roleplaying drinking ales,i always looked as wow as a casual game to play its why i quit it not worth the monthly fee in my eyes

RAY

Is this a serious topic? lol KOL = most sex game in the univers. cmon.

knight online for pk, aion for just plain fun mmo, didnt get into it enough to pk but i enjoyed xping.

Knight Online ofc c-west

Banned Senior Member

Knight Online is really well - planned old game but it still has many fans. But the company which runs the game doing very bad. They just sell edit char or items and they couldnt prevent koxp ( 3rd party tools ) But there are some private servers they run servers better than knight online I suggest you play on one of them.

as always the game itself wow wins hands down the detail and playability is crazy but some races are so over powered for pk kol beats everything by far the best pvp game ever

The PvP system itself in WoW when playing high end arenas far preceeds the skillcap of KO. Ko is easier in terms of, throw a couple hundred at the game, buy your gear/account and go spam 3rr in CZ spamming the board like a mad boss. WoW you actually have to put the time and effort in for your items and you simply will not get away with playing tekken 2 on your keyboard in PvP. Anyone that says KO Pk is better than WoW hasnt played WoW PvP at a decent enough level to judge it. If you actually want intricate pvp where your rewarded for your skill level and how high you can climb the ratings ladders i'd choose WoW, if you want to play for a couple weeks then sell out, i'd choose KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    The PvP system itself in WoW when playing high end arenas far preceeds the skillcap of KO. Ko is easier in terms of, throw a couple hundred at the game, buy your gear/account and go spam 3rr in CZ spamming the board like a mad boss. WoW you actually have to put the time and effort in for your items and you simply will not get away with playing tekken 2 on your keyboard in PvP. Anyone that says KO Pk is better than WoW hasnt played WoW PvP at a decent enough level to judge it. If you actually want intricate pvp where your rewarded for your skill level and how high you can climb the ratings ladders i'd choose WoW, if you want to play for a couple weeks then sell out, i'd choose KO.
    Fuck off cunt, you got no idea and you need to come back to ko...Im back to tearing up in rlb but need a priest who rage duffs.

Yours sincerely, dex.

We've got an account for you too play, download WoW and come frap people with us. The PK is like 150000xxxxx better and harder than KO trust.

i want an account on WoW. give it to me now

+1 knight online

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2012, 07:06 AM