Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

This is a discussion on WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ???? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; wow is a nice game but i prefer ko...
Page: 11

wow is a nice game but i prefer ko

WoW is defenitly better than KO, but i'd say KO forever. No matter how ugly, corrupted and fucked up it is. the addictiveness of most KO players is unbreakable.

im just sorry people had to experience KO before WOW, i dont play either anymore, but i would never say KO is better than any game(i agree it was the addiction of the other players) but if you do gold prem its the most expensive month per month game, no customer service, most babashopped/hacked game. again i dont play either anymore but i did play both for 2+ years. and i'd say WOW>KO in every way.

Banned Regular Member

KO>WOW.
    Come on,wow simply sucks,where do you see it has better graphics?Better pvp?Where the hell?Pve?I dont choose a game because of the pve,cause its the most boring part.I have never played wow,but watching vids,i only can laugh at the thousands of players that spend 15-20€ a month to play it,just retarded.

Ko takes in no way or form skill, maybe "some" to be a good BP and sin(minor combo while running and self curing) but other than that it takes maybe 8 skills? maybe?
    wow has over 40 active skills at once if you use all your bars, way more classes with specs and individuality, 10x more complicated scenarios that require far more knowledge of your own class vs say multiple classes, yes wow looks cartoonish but KO has had the same graphic skins since its start, (except for the shitty valkarie updates) and wow at least try to change skins once and again, their are 1000x times more things to do in wow other than spam cz and just get raped by a party. or go CW and the best babashopped team wins, nah bro you cant ever say KO is greater than WOW when you have never played it. and even silver prenium is more expensive than wow. even comparing the two is just a joke in its own, this is coming from someone who has spent more than 2 years on both games.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

KO's pvp system is far better than wow. The party system and clan system is also far better. If you compare ko players to wow players you will also see that wow players are jobless no life no girlfriend. They have piss bottles all over there room. Its sad.

thats comparing about 12 million players to about what? a thousand? and yeh plenty of no lifers in wow, how many wow players spent $5,000 on their character? the pvp system is better? completely disagree, different battlegrounds with different objectives and world pvp and arena. clan system? wow has guilds with guild bank and ranks and features like increased xp and mount speed. KO has nothing in any way to take over WOW. im assuming you have never played WoW for more than a month?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    thats comparing about 12 million players to about what? a thousand? and yeh plenty of no lifers in wow, how many wow players spent $5,000 on their character? the pvp system is better? completely disagree, different battlegrounds with different objectives and world pvp and arena. clan system? wow has guilds with guild bank and ranks and features like increased xp and mount speed. KO has nothing in any way to take over WOW. im assuming you have never played WoW for more than a month?
    12 Million?Are you drunk or someth?Where do you see 12m players,and also a thousand on KO?
    YourKO reached 2200 players as a private server so far,i dont want to be a dumb hole,but myko,ke,usko old times had x100.

12 million was the average run of players during 2011. and is 2200 players different accounts or each accounts total characters. again my statement is that WoW beats KO at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet View Post
    12 Million?Are you drunk or someth?Where do you see 12m players,and also a thousand on KO?
    YourKO reached 2200 players as a private server so far,i dont want to be a dumb hole,but myko,ke,usko old times had x100.
    12M is the amount of active subscribers paying $15 a month. I would be extremely fucking surprised if KO ever even peaked at 5% of that.

Everyone saying KO's PvP system is better, is incredibly wrong. Albeit the PK is mildly different it is in no way better in terms of knowledge/skill/teamwork/synergy required to win. It's all personal preference, if you want cruisy PK then chill on ko mashing 4-5 keys, if you want hard pvp, play WoW.

@Lavell, Who the fuck are you? You got autism or something?

once a wower, always a wower!

Banned Senior Member

WoW for sure, I used to think KO had the best PvP but nope. I'm a big fan of E-Sports games (competitive playing) and KO is no where near that. +1 to WoW PVP - KO Pvp is great dont get me wrong but it doesn't stand a chance against WoW. Most people who hate on WoW are people who suck at it or KO fanboys even tho KO is a dieing game and a waste of time unless you're playing priv servs just for the fun of it.

@Nublet .... yes WoW has 12m+ active subscribers after 8 years... that tells you something. KO has what, 80-100k players a day? If that honestly lol. You cant count private servers btw, we're talking official. If you wanna talk like that, we can add WoW private servers too and that will raise WoW population by 1-2 million more rofl

Banned Member

rick said it all... ko pk is fun as hell comboing and stuff but wow pvp takes so much coordination... you have to be aware and waiting for what the other team is going to try and who they are going to go on. its reallly really fun

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

I just got a free offer for the package, of all WOWs apart from mist of panderia, including a 30day time, because i played Diablo3.... So at a time where ntty allows armours def armours and +16 rev / +26 rev candy staff to drop on new servers, to the fastest no lifers sitting waiting for the servers to open, then to either get rich from the babas or pwn all with the goddly gear...

Think i will go to WOW :P

Banned

played both and I prefer KO's pvp system

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2012, 07:06 AM