Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ????

This is a discussion on WOW or KNIGHT ONLINE ???? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; They just implemented a type of item upgrading into wow now so that it takes a lot longer to get ...
Page: 12

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

They just implemented a type of item upgrading into wow now so that it takes a lot longer to get the best pvp gear and therefor not everyone will be equally geared.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    They just implemented a type of item upgrading into wow now so that it takes a lot longer to get the best pvp gear and therefor not everyone will be equally geared.
    Lol maybe so... but that small upgrade doesn't really make a huge differance to be honest, I currently upgraded all of my armors and can not really see a huge differance.

The upgrades on your T1/T2 weapon is like 1k top end damage, it scales pretty well. Everyone always gets equally geared in the end and arena competition only really picks up real hard the last couple months of a season so everyone should be fine.

Wouldn't even worry about it for now, until they fix retarded burst and whatnot, arenas hardly worth going for a push. Gettin bored of being 2 hit by random 1700 hero locks/warrs/mages rofl.

See what they need to do is make it harder to lvl... Also, the thing I don't like about wow is that your toon's ability is based off his lvl. It's to easy to cap and if you're not fighting someone same or lower lvl then you, you don't stand a chance even if you out gear them. That's what ko has over wow, difference in levels and difference in gear and skill which makes the pvp so much better.

WOW have much more better graphic but i <3 KO

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    See what they need to do is make it harder to lvl... Also, the thing I don't like about wow is that your toon's ability is based off his lvl. It's to easy to cap and if you're not fighting someone same or lower lvl then you, you don't stand a chance even if you out gear them. That's what ko has over wow, difference in levels and difference in gear and skill which makes the pvp so much better.
    Leveling is 1% of the game, the rest is end-game. Its considerably easier now to level to 90, think its like 5 days playtime if you go real hard. Don't judge the game before you hit 90, arenas are solely based on skill, maybe a little bit of gear too, it completely trumps KO tenfold in terms of skill/co-ordination/positioning and is considerably harder to play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Leveling is 1% of the game, the rest is end-game. Its considerably easier now to level to 90, think its like 5 days playtime if you go real hard. Don't judge the game before you hit 90, arenas are solely based on skill, maybe a little bit of gear too, it completely trumps KO tenfold in terms of skill/co-ordination/positioning and is considerably harder to play well.
    Bro... I have a lvl 88 rogue night elf (haven't played in a month) with full cata, I know how the game works I played way before pandaria came out back since vanilla and the only reason I would choose wow over ko is the fact that ko is so fucked up right now. Nothing is based on gear in that game. The highest tier gear is so easy to get it's not even funny. There is no skill involved with getting the elite, it just takes time and that's it. Wow used to be so much better back in the day when it used to take ages to get to 60. A few months ago I made a new char and it took me 2 days to cap 85. (before pandaria)
    Besides the whole game is based on pve, even pvp servers seem like they're really pve servers... There is no world pvp in that game, sure they have dedicated pvp battle zones but no one uses them except for dailies... Arena and battle grounds is all there is. Arena is basically someone on ko going to the 1v1 ring and just dueling it out except for wow you get rewards and battle grounds are not even pvp, they're more along the lines of competitive games.

Banned Senior Member

Arena is very competitive... they're world championships for a reason. It takes a lot of skill to be that high of MMR. KO is easy as hell compared to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Arena is very competitive... they're world championships for a reason. It takes a lot of skill to be that high of MMR. KO is easy as hell compared to WoW.
    yea they're only hard because it's not 1v1
    arena is 2's and so on.

1v1 in ko is harder then 1v1 in wow.

Banned Senior Member

lol the only 1 v 1 on KO that is anywhere near hard is sin vs sin or bp vs bp, everything else is cake.

Did i just even read that lol? Gear doesnt matter? Static 15% damage/healing increases don't matter? Come over here whilst i 3 hit you with my T2 son...

PvP - competitive games? What's the difference i don't get it? Your fighting other players right? Player versus player?

Im guessing you have decent arena exp if pushing 2.2 currently is just a matter of time?

I don't even know how you can babble on about levels and such, the whole game is designed around players aiming to hit the level cap and compete in whatever aspect they want, it's almost like your saying you enjoy KO because you can go to CZ at level 60 and still maybe get the last hit on a player? How is that fun? I doubt anyone else in the world thinks the same way you do, that's why games aren't designed that way.

Pretty astonished you could even compare the two games together, KO is in the realm of paper mario on the nintendo 64, WoW is somewhere at the top of current competitive online games.

With all that being said, send me a pm if you want to get back into the game, il give you our vent infos and show you just how fun WoW can be.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i choose ko far over wow

i dont give a shit about graphics knight online basicly goes around fun classes got nice new skills and it keeps upgrading
    sadly about the hackers/corrupt gms but the game rocs

you dont have to pay at all ! farm it maybe last a bit longer but still you meet new peapel etc

and gear never wins above combo ! real ko players know combo is what you need in cz/arena!

also ko got alot private servers for peapel that prefer not to pay or pay a little less some of the pvp servers arent highly upgraded as others
    but they are still fun and alot peapel enjoy all servers more then wow
    skills and fun in pk zone hole day long on most servers that where im going for

not for graphics or corupt gms or hackers!
    true players never hack!

black listing ko for saying its lower ranked then wow doesnt change any of my friends or peapel that i met minds

its an easyer to play game then wow maybe doesnt say it sucks as you guys telling KO players here

in ko you also have certain ways to pk

Mage Clans arent skilled but you need alot of teamwork and to beat other mage pts you got to have stratigy to kill them

not just say ko sucks when you aint know something about the system

i played on all ways in ko usko/euko/mage/priest/rogue/warrior/ nations everywhere abit for around 7 years and it only got better !

you need to pay for play wow and to play ko you dont have to pay its your own choice!

thats the only big reason wow is higher ranked than KO

KO rocks! Peace

I have never play WoW, but I am playing KO for like...9 years...I much prefer it XD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I have never play WoW, but I am playing KO for like...9 years...I much prefer it XD
    If you have never played WoW, how can you really know which you prefer lol?

@spit I'm honestly one of the top mages on KO, videos to prove that and people to say it but heres the thing, I'd much rather be a top mage in WoW simply because its considered an E-Sport and much more competitive.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    If you have never played WoW, how can you really know which you prefer lol?

@spit I'm honestly one of the top mages on KO, videos to prove that and people to say it but heres the thing, I'd much rather be a top mage in WoW simply because its considered an E-Sport and much more competitive.
    just read again what you said , i dont care about WOW im KO4Life player i like that game so why would i play a game that MAKES me pay money and on the other hand KO haves worse graphics but pvp alot better so i prefer it alot

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2012, 07:06 AM